PDA

View Full Version : Cant get PE PA yet... so can anyone help me prepair?

VetteroX
24-09-03, 17:49
If I cant get it yet, can anyone tell me what faction I have to be allied to or have sympathy with so I can get it when it comes out? At least I wanna use this time as an oppertunity, so I can start gaining symp so I can get the armor. I would guess tangent, PP, or biotech, anyone know? Im Black Dragon, 100 symp. Chran is like 50, all others are negative 99, I may have some work to do..

Ryuben
24-09-03, 17:53
u got to join CA :rolleyes: how are we meant to know ?

VetteroX
24-09-03, 17:58
I dont know... maybe someone does, or has a good educated guess... I dont think items like PA are fair to have to in good with a faction anyway, do tanks need to be allied to cm to get PA? No. I think its a good idea to have items based on faction for story, but not something everyone wants to use at some point like PA.

I just hope so badly IF its a faction armor its not CA or TT... the "bad guy" factions need a nice epic item so the care bears will have to work a little to get a nice item for once.

\\Fényx//
24-09-03, 18:00
Vet, nobody fking knows, and spammage = slappage by nid o_O

They have to put in the NPC's, the story behind it IMO is probably not any of the ones that currently have a run, Biotech will be for the bones, Tangent for the xray PA Crahn is the psi PA, There will be one for the Terminator and another for the PE PA and the SPY PA.

Granted spy PA will probably be Tangent again, but the PE PA screenshot was outside the CA HQ so possibly CA then.

VetteroX
24-09-03, 18:06
Please god not CA...I so hope you are wrong. they already have the epic armor that has such awesome resists that u cant wear unless you CA... And please... do not argue with me, the armor may look dumb but who cares, its resists are great, id wear it if i could.

Pleae KK, give some other factions that actually have more then 2 or 3 hostiles some attention?

Weazle
24-09-03, 18:08
Originally posted by VetteroX
Please god not CA...I so hope you are wrong. they already have the epic armor that has such awesome resists that u cant wear unless you CA... And please... do not argue with me, the armor may look dumb but who cares, its resists are great, id wear it if i could.

Pleae KK, give some other factions that actually have more then 2 or 3 hostiles some attention?

The new PE and Spy PAs are not faction restricted.

The above people are speculating on the locations where they have to start the runs and obtain them. ;)

VetteroX
24-09-03, 18:11
Are u sure they arent faction restricted!? plz dont play with me, if this is true, it brightens things up...

\\Fényx//
24-09-03, 18:14
Originally posted by VetteroX
Are u sure they arent faction restricted!? plz dont play with me, if this is true, it brightens things up...

nooooooooo it's like tank PA and XRR PA, it's not faction restricted thats ONLY the CA PA, Their CLASS restricted.

However I thought you ment loke the PSI PA where you need good crahn sympathy to get it etc