PDA

View Full Version : Infos

Callash
24-09-03, 16:54
- The Runs for the Spy and PE PA are not added yet. They will be added later, as it was in the case of the Monk PA.
- The TERMINATOR Run will be added in a few days. You will need to get your "Strange Book" first, anyway :p
- The Machina Gloves are added to the RARE POOL, as stated in the Testserver patchnotes.
- The Xray Bones will be added in 2-3 days in the BioTech HQ, later in the shops.
- Assault Vehicles will be added by the NExT FC(s) and their assistants.
- The Kamikaze Soldiers spawn following a special pattern.

PS: Prodding me into hurrying up will take up about 5 minutes of my time, thus making runs and stuff appear 5 minutes later :D

Marx
24-09-03, 16:55
take your time.

:D

nonamebrandeggs
/me gets prod.

Just incase...

*ph33r*
Get Pluto up?

Judge
24-09-03, 16:56
Hahaha.... I'm going out Kami hunting :D

Argh I hope that the drop rate on "strange books" is higher than the test server, apparantly one team did over 20 runs before it dropped =/

Oh yeah I also forgot about x-ray bones.... I'm gonna have to look at those with kami chips.... Very interesting.

kurai
Originally posted by Callash
PS: Prodding me into hurrying up will take up about 5 minutes of my time, thus making runs and stuff appear 5 minutes later :D *bites lip to make himself shut up*

<subliminal message> Do the Spy PA first </subliminal>

;)

[TgR]KILLER
cool so in other words i waited 3 hours.. for erm.. fuck all ?

no PE PA..
no Shotty
and yea why not.. also no gamma bones

and there was me thinking i had a day off so i could do something.. why make even patch notes if 50% of the stuff aint in ? :/

Shadow Dancer
24-09-03, 16:57
- The Runs for the Spy and PE PA are not added yet. They will be added later, as it was in the case of the Monk PA.
- The TERMINATOR Run will be added in a few days. You will need to get your "Strange Book" first, anyway :p
- The Machina Gloves are added to the RARE POOL, as stated in the Testserver patchnotes.
- The Xray Bones will be added in 2-3 days in the BioTech HQ, later in the shops.
- Assault Vehicles will be added by the NExT FC(s) and their assistants.

PS: Prodding me into hurrying up will take up about 5 minutes of my time, thus making runs and stuff appear 5 minutes later :D

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

1.We can get the strange book now and do the run later?

2.Does the terminator do a small aoe effect?

3.Please SPLAIN the kami soldiers pattern. :D

Judge
24-09-03, 17:00
Shadow just randomly wander round the desert I'm sure you'll find one eventually :p

I am mostly looking forward to getting hold of the terminator :D

Callash
24-09-03, 17:01
@Shadow Dancer:
1. Yes
2. No, it's just a normal shotgun doing very good damage
3. Like I'm gonna :p

@[TgR]KILLER:
The stuff IS in. You will get all this new stuff in the next few days and weeks. Would you rather get all of the new stuff at once now and be bored again in 2 weeks? :rolleyes:

Ozambabbaz
24-09-03, 17:01
PRODD0RZ ON

/set *sigh_mode 255

Shadow Dancer
24-09-03, 17:03
@Shadow Dancer:
1. Yes
2. No, it's just a normal shotgun doing very good damage
3. Like I'm gonna :p

1.w00t

2.Ok. :p

3.Um, ok. LOL. One last question, where is the "doy region"? O_O You mean around the K_14 sectors?

[TgR]KILLER
24-09-03, 17:04

@[TgR]KILLER:
The stuff IS in. You will get all this new stuff in the next few days and weeks. Would you rather get all of the new stuff at once now and be bored again in 2 weeks? :rolleyes:

yea i want to.. i got a day off now now i can play.. normaly i just got an hour or 2 and thats taken up with loads of stuff.. :rolleyes:

and whats in ? its in.. in the folder only u can't do anything with it.. its like your dad giving u an 300.000 worth sportscar and he aint giving u the keys to drive it..

Lord Mansion
24-09-03, 17:05

@[TgR]KILLER:

The game being boring is not the customer's problem, it is yours.

And he is right, you might as well have left those particular items out of the patch notes.

MjukisDjur
24-09-03, 17:05
btw, what happened to Pluto? rollback?

___T-X____
24-09-03, 17:06
IVe ran around all the K9 - to k14 zones for The Kazi
same with j9 to j14 zones

im allied to DoY, am i looking in thw wrong place ?

(meet me half way)

kurai
@Shadow Dancer:

@[TgR]KILLER:
Gah !
You two just wasted 10 mins of scripting time between you.

KOS, KOS, KOS, H4X, WTF !

(;))

Rento Webex
@ Shadow Yes I think they are around the DOY Secotrs, wit the Johny Bots and DOY Troppers.

d3ik
24-09-03, 17:07
Originally posted by Lord Mansion

You're right... they should do something like gradually introduce items so people don't binge and burn out. Oh, wait...

Brammers
24-09-03, 17:08
Take your time Callash :) I'm looking forward to doing the runs when they do come along.

I have plenty to do before I get around to the Terminator and Spy PA runs!

Lord Mansion
24-09-03, 17:09
Originally posted by d3ik
You're right... they should do something like gradually introduce items so people don't binge and burn out. Oh, wait...

Items alone will not help retain customers in the long run.

Itth
24-09-03, 17:10
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/shot0093.JPG

teh pewpoll r waitoring.

wub j00 callash

Eddie
24-09-03, 17:10
Aye.. 'tis very harsh.

We've waiting for AGES (especially us spy people) for our proper Spy PA, and now it's ON OUR COMPUTERS.. we can't get to them :(

Unless Callash makes it so.

So c'mon big man.. get to work :P

Eddie

FBI
24-09-03, 17:11
Nobody said you can get the Items right away, they only said
it was added to the game.. IE: meaning the game now contains
those objects, how you get them is another story.

Let callash do his job, we're lucky hes even releasing the kami
chips after what happened yet your all still nagging on him.

Much respect Callash, keep it up :)

And he is right, you might as well have left those particular items out of the patch notes.

Items alone will not help retain customers in the long run.

Stop acting like a spoiled runt and let Callash take care of things.
Also, if your such a pessimist, go play some other game and stop
wasting your precious time on the forums here.

FBI

Shadow Dancer
24-09-03, 17:11
OMG GO EASY ON CALLASH FFS!

Originally posted by kurai
Gah !
You two just wasted 10 mins of scripting time between you.

KOS, KOS, KOS, H4X, WTF !

(;))

ONOS

Kurai is gonna snipe us now with his uber low RoF. :p

Originally posted by Rento Webex
@ Shadow Yes I think they are around the DOY Secotrs, wit the Johny Bots and DOY Troppers.

Cool.

It'll be fun to explore there, i wonder if i'll see any enemy clans hunting there as well.

Logan Tyrus
24-09-03, 17:14
meh i just think we've waited long enough. im not pissed of at callash coz this is his job but its bloody annoying :(

Ryuben
24-09-03, 17:14
gets a stick and prods the gm for 10 mins about the SPY PA so the PE pa comes out first :D

Rento Webex
24-09-03, 17:15
Shadow will you hold my hand whilst we go searching for the Kamikazi's :D we can kill dark, please ?

Im pleased with the patch, but not so pleased about the PE and SPY PA releases, CMON GUYS GET MOVING !!!!!

RocX
24-09-03, 17:15
I skipped school for this OMG and i cant even get the PEPA oh great oh well i cant get it cant complain because that wont help.

[TgR]KILLER
24-09-03, 17:16
Originally posted by FBI
Let callash do his job, we're lucky hes even releasing the kami
chips after what happened yet your all still nagging on him.

Much respect Callash, keep it up :)

FBI

kami chips meen shit to me.. everything i was waiting for is nowere to be seen.. i capped my PE i don't need a kami chip for anything..

nonamebrandeggs
Originally posted by RocX
I skippedschool for this OMG and i cant even get the PEPA oh great oh well i cant get it cant complain because that wont help.

Hahahahahaha I'm not alone.

d3ik
okay... I am cool with not being able to get them for a little while... but can we at least see them? We've seen the PE PA... but what about the Spy PA?

Shadow Dancer
24-09-03, 17:17
Originally posted by Rento Webex
Shadow will you hold my hand whilst we go searching for the Kamikazi's :D we can kill dark, please ?

omg yes we can join forces to KEEL any dark in the area. :D

Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
kami chips meen shit to me.. everything i was waiting for is nowere to be seen.. i capped my PE i don't need a kami chip for anything..

dude, they just recently announced PE pa. You act like you've been waiting for months.

I'm sure Callash will be done with the PAs pretty soon FFS!

Jeez........

Itth
24-09-03, 17:18
Originally posted by Logan Tyrus
meh i just think we've waited long enough. im not pissed of at callash coz this is his job but its bloody annoying :(

exactly.

i highly respect callash for doing this all as a voulteer but its bloody frustsrating waiting waiting and waiting and finally seing the ''patch 188 notes'' there and logging in and u still cant get them

QuantumDelta
24-09-03, 17:18
Whiney Whiney Whiney.
*Wonders why KK are never around*
:rolleyes:

Rento Webex
24-09-03, 17:19
When all is out war will break out, mainly in plaza 1 saying "my spy crew looks much l33t3r than j00" "wutfux ? is j00 bl1ind ? My PE crew is much l33t3r !!"

Yarrr

[TgR]KILLER
24-09-03, 17:19
Sigh they annouch it its comming next patch servers go down.. pluto aint even comming up.. and nothing is ingame yet. so yea.. i'm pissed.. there's nothing new for me.. a good perfect day off wasted.. not only because the new shit and in.. but also because pluto is down and i can't do shit all anyway..

Lord Mansion
24-09-03, 17:20
Originally posted by FBI

Stop acting like a spoiled runt and let Callash take care of things.
Also, if your such a pessimist, go play some other game and
wasting your precious times on the forums here.

Very interesting.

I am sorry for disagreeing with Callash, I didn't know it would hurt your feelings.

Logan Tyrus
dude, they just recently announced PE pa. You act like you've been waiting for months.

We wanted this since before they announced doing it! Now they're teasing us! 8|

FBI
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER

Everyone HOLD THE PHONE... TgR want's his stuff NOW.. This is
all about him and what he wants, fuck all else.

Maybe this will teach some of you that skipping school for crap
like this, it's just stupid.

Very interesting.

I am sorry for disagreeing with Callash, I didn't know it would hurt your feelings.

No, what bursts the bubble is when a n00ber like you comes to
the forum to tell people how to do their job, I find it quite funny.

FBI

[TgR]KILLER
24-09-03, 17:22
i din't skip school for this crap i don't even have school so hard to skip.. sigh..

kurai
24-09-03, 17:23
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
ONOS

Kurai is gonna snipe us now with his uber low RoF. :p lol :lol:

*quietly takes Codi aside* ...
"Remember that *special* new damage type from QDs idea ? Yes - The anti Shadow Dancer one ... Do you think anyone will have noticed it buried in the patchlog ? "

s0apy
24-09-03, 17:23
um - just 2 quick thoughts:

1. can we please just get to buy the PA in shops like, well, armour? why the run?

2. if this "run" is necessary, can we please for once make it non-faction dependant. i don't believe in faction hopping, and this is spoiling the RP element for me if i have to get one of my other chars to swap factions just to get an armour.

Lord Mansion
24-09-03, 17:24
FBi,

What exactly is your problem?
Who hired you to protect KK from any criticism?

If you are having mental problems, don't blame it on other people.

Originally posted by FBI No, what bursts the bubble is when a n00ber like you comes to
the forum to tell people how to do their job, I find it quite funny.

FBI [/B]

What the hell is a "n00ber"?

Criticism can actually help a business, unlike you who agrees with everything.

FBI
24-09-03, 17:25
Originally posted by s0apy
um - just 2 quick thoughts:

1. can we please just get to buy the PA in shops like, well, armour? why the run?

2. if this "run" is necessary, can we please for once make it non-faction dependant. i don't believe in faction hopping, and this is spoiling the RP element for me if i have to get one of my other chars to swap factions just to get an armour.

It won't be like a epic quest, just a small type "run" where you
get some items and bring it to another person at X zone. He
hands your PA to you and it's done. Like the monkpa runs.

It wont be faction dependent, i don't know why you got that
idea :)

FBI

Phiberdelic
24-09-03, 17:27
well Im patient...
I guessing you can't start a run if you are currently in another mission anyways??? So I have time to finish the epic, then hopefully PA will be implemented fully.

Eddie
24-09-03, 17:28
Originally posted by FBI

It wont be faction dependent, i don't know why you got that
idea :)

From the Monk PA runs idea?

IIRC you needed to be in the Crahn faction, or have over 30 sympathy in one of its allies.

Eddie

FBI
24-09-03, 17:29
FBi,

What exactly is your problem?
Who hired you to protect KK from any criticism?

If you are having mental problems, don't blame it on other people.

I'll say what I think is right, if it means "protecting KK" so be it.
Some of us do appreciate this game, one wonders why people
who don't still stay here and dwell off the forums. Mental problems,
nay. I'm just fed up with the patch problems and the nagging of
everyone so it had to come out on you, sorry :)

Originally posted by Eddie
From the Monk PA runs idea?

IIRC you needed to be in the Crahn faction, or have over 30 sympathy in one of its allies.

Eddie

I assumed wrongly, I thought he meant like the CA armor faction
dependency. I think PE pa will be the same :(

(gets back to coding for a living)

FBI

Lord Mansion
24-09-03, 17:31
Originally posted by FBI
I'll say what I think is right, if it means "protecting KK" so be it.
Some of us do appreciate this game, one wonders why people
who don't still stay here and dwell off the forums. Mental problems,
nay. I'm just fed up with the patch problems and the nagging of
everyone so it had to come out on you, sorry :)

(gets back to coding for money)

FBI

Oh don't worry, I am a big boy.

I do wish to see Neocron improve, probably as much as you do.

Have a good day.

[TgR]KILLER
24-09-03, 17:48
sigh ok sorry for the flames :/ i'll wait for the shit.. pluto is back on.. can take care of meh clan again.. lets get @ least the bones or the PA in before the weekend then :p so i can do 1 of them then.. before next week i gotta work 14 hours a day again :'(

Mingerroo
24-09-03, 17:49
Callash is the man :) At least we know that when he says something will happen, it WILL happen :)

Good work mate :D Keep it up and I can't wait for:

RARE SHOTGUN, SPY PA, RIFLE KAMI CHIP and IMP MACHINA to come my way :D

KimmyG
24-09-03, 17:51
HMmm w00t patch

was hopeing xray bones would be lvl3 mob drop but what the hell

st0ckman
24-09-03, 17:52
I reckon the Spy PA will be available in 2 weeks time coz after all we have known it will be ready in 2 weeks time for some 2 and a half months now. o_O

Sorry if anybody wants to bash me for complaining but it all gets a bit dissapointing after a while even tho i do love this game. I heard a little birdy say that the Spy PA was already in the game but not activated, seems to me that this is just confirmation and nothing has really changed.

I think KK should feel lucky to have such a tollerant customer base. :rolleyes:

RuriHoshino
24-09-03, 17:53
the PA's might be a little faction dependent...like the monk PA...but they *are* class dependent now. (sorry PE's can't use Monk or Tank or Spy PA :p )

Progenitor
24-09-03, 18:00

Do we have to kill DoY bots to get them to spawn?

-p

Nidhogg
24-09-03, 18:06
You have to bear in mind that the patch notes are just a list of what is physically in the patch, not what is actually available in the game. New items will be released in-game gradually and in line with the story, not all at once.

Patch notes are actually a bit of a kill-joy in this respect so maybe we should just describe changes to the mechanics rather than storyline additions.

N

NeoLojik
24-09-03, 18:12
*sigh*

I, like many, have been waiting FOREVER for the SpyPA, now its in the game and we still cant get it. I think if we are being made to do runs for our PA, then so should the tanks, hell, its unfair if they dont. The run is a timesink, designed to make sure people cant just go and replace it and be back out fighting again within 2 mins. Personally, I would scrap the run, make the whole set of PA's purchasable from the shops, would simplify things.

Oh well, im gonna go play something else, I cant be arsed to mope around NC, dont want to get my hopes up for nothing again.

FBI
24-09-03, 18:13
Originally posted by Nidhogg
You have to bear in mind that the patch notes are just a list of what is physically in the patch, not what is actually available in the game. New items will be released in-game gradually and in line with the story, not all at once.

Patch notes are actually a bit of a kill-joy in this respect so maybe we should just describe changes to the mechanics rather than storyline additions.

N

Yes but then people will see the patchlog and wonder how this
Terminator got added without them knowing. Then there will be
threads about it,, blahblah. But then again, people still complain
even if it's explained. So i guess there's no equilibrium afterall :)

Originally posted by NeoLojik
*sigh*

I, like many, have been waiting FOREVER for the SpyPA, now its in the game and we still cant get it. I think if we are being made to do runs for our PA, then so should the tanks, hell, its unfair if they dont. The run is a timesink, designed to make sure people cant just go and replace it and be back out fighting again within 2 mins. Personally, I would scrap the run, make the whole set of PA's purchasable from the shops, would simplify things.

Oh well, im gonna go play something else, I cant be arsed to mope around NC, dont want to get my hopes up for nothing again.

Nah i don't think so man. Then they'd have to rework the monk
PA run because it involves getting tank PA. The runs are piss easy
anyway, all the stuff they ask for is easily obtainable (chitin,
tank pa, holy shelter vest, etc). I do however think these runs
should be a "One time only" thing. When you need the pa again,
you should be able to purchase it off the trader for the fee.

FBI

Matthew.v.smith
24-09-03, 18:22
Lol the further this thread goes the more offensive it gets :P

I think we need to get some things straight.

Everyone who likes to blame someone for something should just stop posting and start getting patient.

we all have to wait for things and this small "wait" time only serves to prove that the new stuff is gonna be "Damn good"
well i hope :D

But anyway stop bugging Callash
Stop arguming with each other.

And look forward to the new stuff...after all...we cant all have what we want when we want it:(

Matty:)

P.S Waiting patiently and also thats me in the pic handing out glands :P
lol.

Duder
24-09-03, 18:25
Ill be waiting outside the Biotech HQ.

Matthew.v.smith
24-09-03, 18:25
Patiently......i hope.

Matty.

Doc Holliday
24-09-03, 18:35
PS: Prodding me into hurrying up will take up about 5 minutes of my time, thus making runs and stuff appear 5 minutes later

:eek: nice one mate. thanks for the info

Spy<VS>Spy
24-09-03, 18:41
well, i do have one question, that probably doesnt need to be answered and its not for me but for a PE friend.

on the test server city admin armor got nerfed by about half, is it that way now on the retail, i dont have a set on me, when ever i do the epic i usualy sell it to someone. so thats dirrected to the player base.

second is does anyone know the actual armor rating of the PE power armor for each type? the bonuses arnt really necisarry, i'm looking for pure defence ratings in compared to their current avaible armor to see if it has overall gone up or down.

uh...thats pretty much it...nice patch and all that.

ericdraven
24-09-03, 18:55
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy
uh...thats pretty much it...nice patch and all that.
Wow, a positive statement from you... you see me surprised. :p :p

RocX
24-09-03, 18:58
well what do you mean callash the pa is comin later later today or later this week what do you mean man.

Richard Slade
24-09-03, 19:13
He means in a Soon(TM)

And I solved the "special" pattern since KK aren't very famous for their great workings
When u kill one bot somewhere, another appears.
Simple and not hard to code.
Only a set amount of bots in the world.

Doc Holliday
24-09-03, 19:28
ok question. is the npc gonna be a little more respondent to people wen they want to get there pa cos 3 times i have written bug reports as the monk pa npc is fuxxored. i logged my char out there tonight after killin him to make him respawn and hopefully he will work. a clan mate wants his pa and i got the symps.

Mingerroo
24-09-03, 19:41
Originally posted by Richard Slade
He means in a Soon(TM)

And I solved the "special" pattern since KK aren't very famous for their great workings

Superb... :) This means the code is set for my rare UBER WARBOT TITAN. :D

Shadow Dancer
24-09-03, 20:07
um, I can't find the kami mobs lol.

Progenitor
24-09-03, 20:18
Originally posted by Richard Slade
He means in a Soon(TM)

What zone are you finding them in?

-p

Rizzy
24-09-03, 20:26
Actually kami bots are totally controlled by GM spawns.

Shadow Dancer
24-09-03, 20:27
Originally posted by Rizzy
Actually kami bots are totally controlled by GM spawns.

I thought that was just for test server?

KidWithStick
24-09-03, 20:46
I thought that was just for test server?

they are..hes wrong

VetteroX
24-09-03, 21:41
Neolojik hit my sentiments exactly.. ive been waiting for PE PA forever, patch notes said it was in, I was told it was comming this patch, then i hear its in, but I cant GET it... well, great. Its just a shock and disappointment... I was downloading the patch all exciteted and then got disappointed.

Im honestly tired of this "we didnt lie, we just didnt give all the information" attitude of KK... like the lom pills way back. "oh we SAID they would take away levels... just not WHEN... not our fualt"

I think the community would have been a lot more appreciative if you had told us "The patch is comming, but the items wont be avalible on patch day, we will add them gradualy" instead of surprising us with it.

Callash is just the messenger, im not yelling at him, im glad he gives us info, but im just tired of how KK keeps doing this to us, they could avoid all the problems if they had just told us beforehand whats happening instead of getting our hopes up like this.

Wannabe
24-09-03, 21:51
*shoots the messenger*

Damn, missed!

Good job tho Callash. It would help us if next time you could say they're added in-game but cannot yet to be obtained.

I just hope when DoY comes out and we downloads the 200 meg patch, you guys won't say, "Yes, that's DoY and nope, you can't play it yet!". If that happens, I'll most likely delete my accounts and start playing other games.

I wish I could skip school but nope.. in working life now :\ Doing 3 jobs and would love to use my freetime for some relaxing.. :o

// Wannabe

Tazo
24-09-03, 22:31
Originally posted by VetteroX
Neolojik hit my sentiments exactly.. ive been waiting for PE PA forever, patch notes said it was in, I was told it was comming this patch, then i hear its in, but I cant GET it... well, great. Its just a shock and disappointment... I was downloading the patch all exciteted and then got disappointed.
a lot of ppl would spare themselves the disappointment if they would actually read the patchnotes. they say:

Originally posted by Thanatos
- Added Powerarmors for Spies and Private Eyes, will be made available through runs.
"will be made available through runs"... doesnt that sorta give away the fact that its not "now" but "later"?

Mingerroo
24-09-03, 23:15
Originally posted by Tazo
"will be made available through runs"... doesnt that sorta give away the fact that its not "now" but "later"?

Hehe, perhaps they should bold it like you did :p

NeoLojik
24-09-03, 23:28
Maybe if they made the run available WITH the patch not before.
Hell, it wouldnt be so bad if we had a DATE for the run, but we dont even get that, just told 'a few days' or 'soon'. I still think its hugely unfair Tank PA is store bought too, one rule for one class, a different rule for the rest.

Oh well

110 days and counting.....

Shadow Dancer
24-09-03, 23:50
This is so stupid. I only found ONE kami sgt so far. That's IT!

I've been wandering around the stupid region for hours. I thought when the patch said "kami mobs in DOY region" that I was finally gonna have fun getting a rare implant or item and it won't be like the stupid mc5 NEOCAMP crap, but it seems KK wants to promote mindless wandering around for hours on end.

Tazo
24-09-03, 23:59
I still think its hugely unfair Tank PA is store bought too, one rule for one class, a different rule for the rest.
:lol: and people were complaining why it would be so hard to just make 3 pas for spies...

Progenitor
25-09-03, 00:22
This is so stupid. I only found ONE kami sgt so far. That's IT!

I've been wandering around the stupid region for hours. I thought when the patch said "kami mobs in DOY region" that I was finally gonna have fun getting a rare implant or item and it won't be like the stupid mc5 NEOCAMP crap, but it seems KK wants to promote mindless wandering around for hours on end.

Where abouts did you find him?

-p

Shadow Dancer
25-09-03, 00:25
Originally posted by Progenitor
Where abouts did you find him?

-p

At the DOY gates in K-11.

And i'm on hovertech. I've been searching the whole DOY region like 5 billion times.

[TgR]KILLER
25-09-03, 01:28
yea shadow and we dit the same on foot.. and found 0 kami guys :/ we cleared everything from west to east for a few times then gave up..

SirSensi
25-09-03, 01:49
Originally posted by ___T-X____
IVe ran around all the K9 - to k14 zones for The Kazi
same with j9 to j14 zones

im allied to DoY, am i looking in thw wrong place ?

(meet me half way)

Dude, GR to El Farid Village... run as North in the Sector as possible, then head... I wanna say West, but 'cus I dont have the Map in front of me I cant gaurantee anything... :D. Then, zone into K_14 and it should be near the North-East Corner... at least the entrance is with 2 gaurds... :D

[I]Originally posted by NeoLojik
I still think its hugely unfair Tank PA is store bought too, one rule for one class, a different rule for the rest.

Um... dude, do you realize that Tank PA has been around before Retail?? Because, when I started playing NC I was once a 0/2 (just like all of us are at one point in the game), and saw Plenty of the Vets running around in PA's 1 & 2 ...
btw, I started playing in the begining of Feb. '03... And they have always been 'store-bought'... It may be unfair, but so are alot of things...

[edit: @T-X: Sorry mate :(
I thought u were looking for the entrance to DoY.
I'll just read the posts twice before I reply in the future]

NeoLojik
25-09-03, 01:58
Originally posted by Tazo
:lol: and people were complaining why it would be so hard to just make 3 pas for spies... Never ONCE did I mention 3 PA's. That IMO would have been a bad idea.

Originally posted by SirSensi
Um... dude, do you realize that Tank PA has been around before Retail?? Because, when I started playing NC I was once a 0/2 (just like all of us are at one point in the game), and saw Plenty of the Vets running around in PA's 1 & 2 ...
btw, I started playing in the begining of Feb. '03... And they have always been 'store-bought'... It may be unfair, but so are alot of things...So? Just because its always been that way dosent mean its rigt or fair.

Maybe I should make a dynamic image sig like FBI's, counting...
110 Days and counting *sigh*

Tazo
25-09-03, 02:36
Never ONCE did I mention 3 PA's. That IMO would have been a bad idea.
i didnt say that you did. im just saying that we can see a prime example for those reasons here, i believe...

SirSensi
25-09-03, 06:23
So? Just because its always been that way dosent mean its rigt or fair.

Just like life and the government isn't fair or right neither is anything in life.
Yea, sure peoples have morals and a honor code/system, but, not everyone is going to follow it...

Like FBI said:
"Nah i don't think so man. Then they'd have to rework the monk
tank pa, holy shelter vest, etc)...."

So you still must Purchase some form of Power Armor and other needed items [trust me the LE was A PAIN in the Arse to obtain] :D and do a small run...

further more FBI States:
"...I do however think these runs
you should be able to purchase it off the trader for the fee..."

Now I like this Idea but may be a little too much, but, none-the-less, a good Idea...

Im with FBI on this 'Protecting KK' rant: Reakktor does basically bendover backwards to produce a game with as many possiblities that they have given to us and to put up with what some may call whining...

Keep up the Great Work Reakktor, Devs, GM's, and Anyone else that is involved in bringing this 'Virtual World' to the mass public.

Thanks

Nurmipora
25-09-03, 07:25
I did find 3 doy kamikaze psycho chips yesterday in k14 .......

and they arent so great :P

FBI
25-09-03, 14:23
Maybe I should make a dynamic image sig like FBI's, counting...
110 Days and counting *sigh*

Want me to make one for you? Piss easy, i'll host it too ;)

Originally posted by SirSensi

Like FBI said:
"Nah i don't think so man. Then they'd have to rework the monk
tank pa, holy shelter vest, etc)...."

So you still must Purchase some form of Power Armor and other needed items [trust me the LE was A PAIN in the Arse to obtain] :D and do a small run...

further more FBI States:
"...I do however think these runs
you should be able to purchase it off the trader for the fee..."

Now I like this Idea but may be a little too much, but, none-the-less, a good Idea...

Im with FBI on this 'Protecting KK' rant: Reakktor does basically bendover backwards to produce a game with as many possiblities that they have given to us and to put up with what some may call whining...

Keep up the Great Work Reakktor, Devs, GM's, and Anyone else that is involved in bringing this 'Virtual World' to the mass public.

Thanks

Good to see others agree with me, some people just don't know
when to appreciate, whining comes natrually since birth I guess.

FBI

Itth
25-09-03, 18:06
Originally posted by FBI
Want me to make one for you? Piss easy, i'll host it too ;)

do it......for me.......................DO IT

EDIT: pls, i dont wanna sound impolite :P

alig
25-09-03, 19:02
I got a kamikaze tank chip last night, for the dmg u take compared to the dmg u give out (all of NONE more on a cs as there capped dmg anyway:mad: :rolleyes:) there a pile of wank.......lookie.....

http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/17574shot0013.JPG

bleh....nice aiming on cs tho :D

QuantumDelta
25-09-03, 19:10
If you don't need the Hc1 buff you can use melee in fights/op fights :p

alig
25-09-03, 19:11
lol ive got 122 m-c i think, i might go get my 3 slot DG as it was about 115m-c last time i looked lol :D

QuantumDelta
25-09-03, 19:14
Err...it was more to the point of melee gives HLT/AGL... :P

Spy<VS>Spy
25-09-03, 19:40
heh...no offence guys, but i wont worry to much about getting your hands on these baby's, the ONLY class who could completely work theit magic around this chip is the cloaking sniper spy, capping their pimping silent hunter...

every other chip, i am sure will be sold for like 100k. i'll be trolling around for em a bit though, so if i see any i'll throw a bullitin on trade chat or ingame forum if i have any chips for sale...

I will NOT be undersold. :D

"Vote spy, still a beliver that if its crap, it should be priced like all the other crap."

[TgR]KILLER
25-09-03, 23:01
there is still that bug with the PE ppl :(

KramerTheWeird
26-09-03, 00:57
heh, I can cap disruptor with my kami chip :)

oh and spyvsspy, check the -30 INT penalty, best you'll get is a stealth 2 as a spy using this chip, and no heavy belts. which is better than no stealth as a PE I spose :)

Spy<VS>Spy
26-09-03, 01:02
good point, didnt even condsider that at first....still, stealth 2 better then what the other classes get for defence with the chip.

NeoLojik
26-09-03, 02:54
Originally posted by FBI
Want me to make one for you? Piss easy, i'll host it too ;)*points to sig* :D
Gotta love PHP & GD

QuantumDelta
26-09-03, 03:17
The delay is probably longer than that if you include the original Concept Spy PA :p

hnlecter
26-09-03, 21:42
Stealth two is the ubar shit anyways.

Mingerroo
26-09-03, 22:45
Originally posted by hnlecter
Stealth two is the ubar shit anyways.

Its good, but once you go stealth 3 stealth 2 just doesnt scratch the itch :)

Matthew.v.smith
01-10-03, 20:11
If u ask me the Kami chip wasnt very effective for me (no doubt they rox0r if u use em well) :)

but anyway I use.

Distance-weapon cpu 3
Spec forces CPU
Spec Science CPU
Ballistics wep chip 3

with this setup i get lots of ko0l dmg with pistols (im pistol spy)
and i have 98 int , dex 104 so0n 105 and all rest is capped except psi. (rank 59/60)

shame that when i use the chip.
I cant use my SS
I Cant use my judge even when i swap chips because my TC is to low.

same with my Stealth 2 module.

and my rank also drops to 59/52

and ranks are important to me :D
so i switched back to my best setup :p

so well thats my oppinion.

Matty:angel: :lol:

Hellmag
24-10-03, 15:49
So? Just because its always been that way dosent mean its rigt or fair.

Ok, to make it seem more plausible:

Armour Maker: Lets make a Really GOOD Armour!
Spy's, PE's: Hey we can't use this armour. It's tank only!
Armour Maker: Too bad, not our problem.

Shady guy: Psst, I know how to make a nice armour for You!
Spy's, PE's: You do? How?
Shady guy: You just have to do this...

Is that better for Ya? ;)

/Hellmag
Rather new in Neocron :angel:
Bumping a dead thread is against forum rules - Gungnir

evs
24-10-03, 16:07
dont
rezz
old
threads

Tazo
24-10-03, 16:44
brraaaiiiiinnnnnzzzzzzzz....

-FN-
24-10-03, 20:03

I dunno, but seeing that agian made me chuckle :)

Promethius
24-10-03, 20:13
X-ray Bones...strange books. I'm realy outa the loop. ;)

Just curious has there been any word on DoY lately?

athon
25-10-03, 03:25
Originally posted by Promethius
Just curious has there been any word on DoY lately?

It was "When it's done" but apparently Epic were going to sue for IP infringement so now it's changed to "When we get a new publisher" =D

Athon Solo

Promethius
26-10-03, 02:10
Originally posted by athon
It was "When it's done" but apparently Epic were going to sue for IP infringement so now it's changed to "When we get a new publisher" =D

Athon Solo

Its about time we got a new publisher =)

Gungnir
26-10-03, 02:22
--
http://forum.neocron.com/images/threadclosed.gif

- Bumped
--
Gungnir