PDA

View Full Version : **Open Your GR's up**

___T-X____
24-09-03, 16:20
Let people do some exploring etc.

This is lame I cant get anywhere near the northwest zone. everywhere is locked down

\\Fényx//
24-09-03, 16:32
Thats because you'' just go ninja their OPs ;) :p

FuzzyDuck
24-09-03, 19:41
Make CRP Public or else my uber spy's gonna get mad.

BlackPrince
24-09-03, 19:57
Originally posted by FuzzyDuck
Make CRP Public or else my uber spy's gonna get mad.

"Those who have the guns, make the rules." - Chairman Mao.

KidWithStick
24-09-03, 20:38
CRP=LOCKED=BAD

it really should be public...

RuButt
24-09-03, 20:40
yeah

do a ninja!!

NINJAS PWN!!

but ninja it with style, remember ur a ninja, so FIGHT!!!

i always wubed like 15v1 battles, if u kill some1 u can brag, if u get killed u got something to whine about, and if u survive u can flame them!

Smugly
24-09-03, 21:30
I'm still waiting for the promised public GR's that'll make access to the world viable. For a start, why isn't their one in the Garage in i-16? Makes that Garage kind of underused I figure. Maybe the Garage should be moved to Escador oasis.

Shadow Dancer
24-09-03, 21:33
More asgs or more GRs.

I think the option of closing down a GR is lame, they might as well make it automatically shut off to non clan members since 9999999999% of the clans in neocron close the GR. :rolleyes:

mehirc
25-09-03, 03:27
People have to learn to go to the citycom, look for the owning clan and to politley ask one of the members to open a specific GR.

For sure nobody will open it, if you are an enemy to the owner, i am not talking about factionenemy but clanenemy.

.Cyl0n
25-09-03, 03:34
oh well we cant even open our repps to faction friends anymore :(
cause some TG clan made a 3 man hacker clan in ca and ninjas our ops if we open our repps for ca =/

man im sick of this crap.. the faction guys should do something about that :I
and if you want a repp opened from our ops just dm me or who's online .. if im near a term im gonna open it asap =)

.cy

/e err its late...damn typos :o

Marx
25-09-03, 03:43
Originally posted by mehirc
People have to learn to go to the citycom, look for the owning clan and to politley ask one of the members to open a specific GR.

Most clans will just as easily say "Fuck off" - no matter how polite you are.

Shadow Dancer
25-09-03, 04:11
Originally posted by Marx

yup

SorkZmok
25-09-03, 04:26
This totally needs a change. Either put some more neutral GenReps in like El Farid or Crest Village or do something to make em open the GenReps! It totally sucks. Like on some Servers ALL Genreps are set to GrFriendly or GrClan. And thats it. Maybe one or two that allow neutral or even all faction (wub ya :D).

GIVE EM MONEY FOR USING THE GENREPS!!!
Like they can say how much it will cost to genrep to that op and they get that money added to the clan fund. This might bring at least some clans to change the settings...It totally sucks when i (Tsunami) have to go to TG, then run to CRP just to get a nce team and some xp...

Also does anyone know there are Y fuckers on the way from TG to CRP again? At least on Jupiter you cant make it alive by feet atm....

Oh, i'm totally drunk so sorry if i talk shit....o_O

Berzerker
25-09-03, 04:46
Originally posted by .Cyl0n
oh well we cant even open our repps to faction friends anymore :(
cause some TG clan made a 3 man hacker clan in ca and ninjas our ops if we open our repps for ca =/

man im sick of this crap.. the faction guys should do something about that :I
and if you want a repp opened from our ops just dm me or who's online .. if im near a term im gonna open it asap =)

.cy

/e err its late...damn typos :o

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

.Cyl0n
25-09-03, 04:51
Originally posted by Berzerker
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sad enough that you guys need cheap tactics like that to get some ops :rolleyes:

oh well its legion... no need to talk about you guys i think ;)

.cy

thewarrior008
25-09-03, 04:54
spamm and pises on cylons and berzerkers reply .... guys

come to peace (as in stop fucking around and fight TT).....legion stop terrorising NC ppl and start making peace......

plz--

Drexel
25-09-03, 05:21
Yer, we need a change.

I can usually play for 1 hour a day, (Damn intrusive life)

My hour last night.

GR to Outzone Subway,
Run to garage, get hovertech
Half way to CRP get killed in one shot by Y.Replicant.
Reappear in plaza 1 for poke.
Run to garage & get other Hovertech.
Slowly (read carefully) drive to CRP.
Buff & fight Grim Chaser,
Die from second grim chaser spawning next to me.
Respawn at plaza 1 for poke.
Log off real mad.
1 hour 10 min.

Something better be changed quick, im right pissed off.
Im pissed of because on my PC each zone sync takes about 20 seconds, i cross about 15 zone lines to my favorite spots = 300 seconds thats 5 mins syncronising ffs.

Mr Friendly
25-09-03, 05:25
yea seriously, nobody GRs to the GR of the OP they;'re attackin since it takes about 5 mins for it to ware off

& plus, almost nobody ninja hacks anymore, gotten old & disliked, noobish kinda even

Berzerker
25-09-03, 07:09
[edited for violation of the forum rules - spaming & flaming]

Huijari
25-09-03, 09:45
Originally posted by Mr Friendly
yea seriously, nobody GRs to the GR of the OP they;'re attackin since it takes about 5 mins for it to ware off

& plus, almost nobody ninja hacks anymore, gotten old & disliked, noobish kinda even

o_O Then what does certain CA clans in Pluto do than ninja hacks certain big TG clan ops :rolleyes:

mehirc
25-09-03, 09:51
Originally posted by Marx

I cannot understand that, i see no reason why not to open a GR for few seconds if its not an enemy o_O
At least you should give it a try and ask :)

But there are also some people that complain and dont even had a look at the map and the security settings.

@.Cylon
thats not right, all our OPs are opened to friends. The only thing we cannot do, is to give bonus to all friends because if there are turrets, they can at least shoot people like the CA-Idiots ;)
But we give bonus to all friends at one lab and one fac, cause that are OPs that are too important.

Berzerker
25-09-03, 11:01
Ok all I will say is this in ending. Legion does not need yur Gr's. If we actually want one of yur bases. We will run there and Hack it. Or drive. Most of us are caped or almost caped. So the GR situation does not bother us at all. Only peaple you are screwing is the lower level peaple who want to go explore and level. It is yur choice though. So wether you lock em or not. It's entirly up to you.

Marx
25-09-03, 16:14
Trust me Mehiric - I have tried.

Never has any clan opened its GR to me. The most frequent response was "sorry mate, can't be assed at the moment"

Because of that El Farid is my North East GR, Tech Haven is my Central GR, TG is my Eastern GR, etc.

Needless to say alot of walking involved - not that thats a problem though.

:D

Phiberdelic
26-09-03, 14:55
Really why do people do this when they know alot of others want to get close to DOY region for these new Kamis. KK has Kamis on a spawn pattern to try and avoid camping of one location but closing all GR's is essentually camping. Last night none of these were available to FA...
CRP, Cycrow, Eastgate, Tescom, Syncom, Soliko, Avenger, Blackhills, Deveraeux, Grant, Tezla....I'm sure Im missing some but I don't have a neocron map available to me right now.

Thank you to Spirit for keeping Ceres open, always a pleasurable hunting area for me :D

So come-on ppl let others have some fun tryin to find Kamis too, plus don't you get GR monies.

Ryuben
26-09-03, 15:07
should have a bribe option where u can bung 50k to the Clan and it lets u gr to any of there op's once.

I.e.

i see SS own cujan and i want to go Fire mob hunting, i click city come then info/ ops then cujan says gr closed button that says clan dontation click set fee is 50k u pay it and the gr is open for 10 mins ?

would make people happy and clans happy

come on 3 people GR to ur OP and nija it ^.^ 150k

Mangus
26-09-03, 15:13
Originally posted by Phiberdelic
closing all GR's is essentually camping. Last night none of these were available to FA...

Just like FA "camps" the specialty traders selling the heavy belts in TH. :lol: If you belong to an enemy faction, why should Tangent assist you in aquiring new military hardware? Besides El Farid and Escador Oasis are free GRs.

Phiberdelic
26-09-03, 15:31
Originally posted by Mangus
Just like FA "camps" the specialty traders selling the heavy belts in TH. :lol: If you belong to an enemy faction, why should Tangent assist you in aquiring new military hardware? Besides El Farid and Escador Oasis are free GRs.
Yes because I'm sure that is why its being done, makes more sense that some ppl want a cheap laugh at other by locking down the GR's and try to corner the Kami market. Your explaination is more of a cop-out than a truly honest answer of "We want to see you run across 23 zones through Y's, Hovers, and Grims just to get shot up by our turrets when you try to use our buildings for a brief shelter. Happy Hunting! BTW Kamis chips are 500k to all FA." <--This explaination is more feasable :p

But I'm not mad about it just a bit annoyed having to go through so many zones, and on foot too which really sux.