PDA

View Full Version : PE and Spy PA u get through runs :\

ReGuLaToR
24-09-03, 14:13
FUNK THAT I WANT MINE NOW >.< !!!

switchback
24-09-03, 14:16
FUNK THAT I WANT MINE NOW >.< !!!

i want to use the tank PA4 now, but there is a reason why it is hard to achieve such things

calm down, you will get your PA soon enough

Oath
24-09-03, 14:16
patience my friend............the patch was a long time coming, lets just be gratefull :D

oh yeah...........i cn use tank pa2 now onoz i r gunna be slower than eva

Tazo
24-09-03, 14:17
true, i want EVERYTHING right friggin NOW too... i wanna be bored in 2 weeks again

besides, why isnt this in the patch discussion?

JustIn_Case
24-09-03, 14:18
Spam?

Well, since recently added PAs are aquired though a run, this isnt really a surprice now is it? Fair even.

But when a PA isnt news anymore (like after 1-2 months) i would prefer it the run was removed, or if you have done it once, then you can buy it from NPC.

Leebzie
24-09-03, 14:20
if runs is how KK want us to get PA , then make all classes do runs for them. If one class can get them thru buying , why not all ?

Technically both options should be available. do the run if you dont have/want to spend the money , buy it if you got the cash to spare...

Sometimes I feel kinda sorry for monks when tanks go buy thier PA...

I dont mind waiting, as long as the reward is good enough.

Lucjan
24-09-03, 14:26
Wondering...tank HC PA we buy in stores. What will me and the other melee tank on Pluto do to get our melee PAs?

;-)

J. Folsom
24-09-03, 14:27
On the test server; the Melee PA was store bought too.

Progenitor
24-09-03, 14:27
Originally posted by Leebzie
if runs is how KK want us to get PA , then make all classes do runs for them. If one class can get them thru buying , why not all ?

Technically both options should be available. do the run if you dont have/want to spend the money , buy it if you got the cash to spare...

I thought about that at first, but it all depends what the requriements are for the other armors.

Right now, to build a Monk PA, you have to go buy the equivalent level of Tank PA.

Now, if the Tank PA was a run, I would have to do two runs in order to make my Monk PA.

I don't know if the Spy and PE PAs will have that requirment or not, but if they did, then that would just be extra burden on the other classes.

Granted, Tanks should have to jump through some hoops to get thiers, but it has reprocusions downstream for the other classes as well.

-p

FBI
24-09-03, 14:28
Originally posted by Leebzie

Tank PA was the first PA to exist for runners and this was before
epics existed as well. My point is everyone is used to buying them
at MB, and if they make it into runs, whats stopping everone from
buying 100 of them before the patch and capitalize from it?

Just leave it as is also as Progenitor said above me, some of the
monk pa epics require to get the tank PA.

FBI

switchback
24-09-03, 14:34
as much as it might annoy some to hear, KK cant make everything in the game equal for everyone, so tanks can buy a PA in store, so what, you didnt even have a PA before and and were not bothered. tanks cant cloak, how about we can if we do a run, wouldnt that even things up a bit ?

OTIS
24-09-03, 15:03
if they are going to make PA available through runs they better watch those NPC's and spawn them qwik cuz if its like monk pa i'm going to be pissed... I can see it now...Forums flooded with "spawn the spy pa NPC plz!!!!! blah blah blah":mad: That is dumb they just need a vendor that sells PA IMO