PDA

View Full Version : given away

Ryuben
24-09-03, 02:49
want to know what types of items you have given away :D as my friends always try to tax stuff off of meh, jsut wondering what ya have given away :)

DarkPhoenix
24-09-03, 02:59
I havent really given anything away, I'ma greedy little bastard... :p

Oh, though I have given away several 0 and 1 slotted Judges, Wyatt Earps, and RoLH's to my friends. :angel:

Benjie
24-09-03, 03:03
1,000,000 credits to a total noob once. It was funne. :p

Also given away a marine, a moveon and a 3 slot malediction to a rank 49-ish tank who I didn't know coz he was nice.

Gave away a no slot CS

Gave away a 1 slot Moon Striker

Gave away about 500,000 credits to noobs other than that 1 noob.

Gave away nice stuff as tips to pokers, aswell as some fucking weird numbers like 1337, 7845 (shit backwards) 8417 (shit leet) etc

Gave away Lots of good lvl 3 chips

Gave away a level 2 plaza appt

Gave away a warthog thingy and loads of other vehicles

Ryuben
24-09-03, 03:04
ok since this thread isn't really takeing off ill make a list (probly add to later when i remember more)

4 CS's 3 -2 slots one 3
2 mal 1 0 slot one 3 slot
1 doom beamer 4 slots ultimated 120 stats
3 move-ons
2 pp resistors
3 TPC4/2/3 slot
loads of lvl 3 imps
3 mill cash in one day i remember
3 PE's 2/1/3 slots
1 RoG 0 slots
1 SF :)
3 SS
2 PSI cores
2 marines
3 titan chest (one when vet was offering MC5 chips for them >.< and 2 recently)
3 full sets of exp/bat queen imps
3 pa 2's
1 ppu pa 2
1 ppu pa 3
3 speed gats 2/3/0 slots (also had one stolen)
2 lvl 2 plaza 4 apt's
1 lvl 1 plaza 3 apt

thats about what i can remember
:o ur turn

Thundra
24-09-03, 03:08
if ya talkin bout to our clan then bugger laods of rares as we got ours so we pass out what our members need (we small clan now but a while ago we werea bigger one)

also i ahve met a few lower lvls and given them some cash and items to help them out and understand how it all works.

gave one n00b a compleate imp set up once.

the way i see it if there just sittin around gathering dust u mat as well give em to someone who wants em

Benjie
24-09-03, 03:10
I'm talking about peeps I don't know.

Ryuben
24-09-03, 03:14
Originally posted by Benjie
I'm talking about peeps I don't know.

well you smell of weeee weee and read the post before u post in furture :p

oh btw ur bro still play ?? PM meh the reply plz

hnlecter
24-09-03, 03:21
Bullet casings

Some meat, if you count people I knew in real life that played the game then a good few mil on weapons heh.

Ryuben
24-09-03, 03:26
all mine is to RL friends or one who isn't but i have know since istarted playing almost (first char did Storage in IND1 :A with em me a hybrid)

so yeah :D

so all people that mean alot ot me maybe the one i know threw neo more as i don't know em irl O_o

Q`alooaith
24-09-03, 03:28
a TL150 tool,

twice, once pre loot nerf, once recently..

both where const tool's too...

an all arty libby, with a free slot.

a marine CPU..

quite a bit realy, but I don't give away much nowadays.. I just hord my millions and level my new main char, my psi is on back burner untill I grow tired of pistol PE, then I might reroll my MC5 ress/con/rec to a tech pistol or rifle spy, then I might reroll my researcher, though I'll probably never roll my researcher now as it's pretty good char and like known a little and trusted... also got buffing deal's too..

extract
24-09-03, 05:20
Ive never just given people I dont know stuff.....just because I never know if its a real n00b or some ass who rerolled askin for handouts to see who the stupid people are...

i never got a handout...so I dont give them

btw what server you play on ryuben =P

Mankind
24-09-03, 05:26
I gave away the secret way of capping a tank in a day to someone :)

But no else will get it.

Q`alooaith
24-09-03, 05:27
Originally posted by Mankind
I gave away the secret way of capping a tank in a day to someone :)

But no else will get it.

how you cap a tank in a day.. I played a tank for ages and didn't cap con, though I think that say's more for my PvP skill's than my leveling.,..;)

KidWithStick
24-09-03, 05:31
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/smokeydead.JPG

Mankind
24-09-03, 05:35
heh, smokey sucks without a PPU.

Good job

KidWithStick
24-09-03, 05:35
Originally posted by Mankind
heh, smokey sucks without a PPU.

Good job

:D

Q`alooaith
24-09-03, 05:40
Man that smokeyJ is bloody anoying to try and kill...

Run's into pepper park, holy fire barrel's street, duck's into sewer, run's along sewer, holy energy barrel's ladder and hide's to heal up a little... run's up top again, shoot's off another barrel and run's out of pepper park to get rebuffed..

damn hard to pin down when he does all that, cept when I synch faster then I get him in synch, not nice or fair, but it work's damit..

KidWithStick
24-09-03, 05:43
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
Man that smokeyJ is bloody anoying to try and kill...

Run's into pepper park, holy fire barrel's street, duck's into sewer, run's along sewer, holy energy barrel's ladder and hide's to heal up a little... run's up top again, shoot's off another barrel and run's out of pepper park to get rebuffed..

damn hard to pin down when he does all that, cept when I synch faster then I get him in synch, not nice or fair, but it work's damit..

he kep callin me shit, saying all i do is sync out of PP and stuff...so i went in right after him and hit him about 5 times, he ran into the sewer to try and escape but i went down and hit him again and he was finished:lol:

then he called me noob:wtf:

you will also notice hes a whole 11 ranks above mine...plus is almost always PPu buffed....AND has his PPU holy paraSPAM everyone

extract
24-09-03, 06:42
:( I like smokey, I think hes damn good APU , everyone has theyre bad days, but its not to often youll see him in that position

Mankind
24-09-03, 07:04
Yeah smokey is good, but you almost always will find him with a PPU and that is one of the main reasons he is good. I fought him on my pistol PE using a liberator. He wasn't able to get more than 2 fire beams on me, but I was loading ammo into his body. Then his stupid PPU shows up and parashocks me. I knew I would've been dead due to speed decrease so I just stealthed and left. APU & PPU team vs Tech PE = lose.

GurTjaN
24-09-03, 10:21
the most expensive thing i gave away were 4 psi core parts to a friend but what i got one day was teh uber

lol i was @ plaza 3 with my constructor this was a time ago and i was still noob so i stooed there having to little moneyfor a part so i asked a guy can you give me some money for it and he said what if i give you a shitload of money so i said ok thought the was talking 60 k nad he gave me 5 mill lol

5 MILLION haha LMAO

//GurT

Rizzy
24-09-03, 10:28
I gave away 10 million cr on venus before

Siygess
24-09-03, 10:29
I've given away plenty of noob weapons (to noobs, obviously) as well as blueprints like the junk knife. I also gave Fenyx my Tech Haven L2 apartment back when he was factionless, for RP reasons :D

Richard Slade
24-09-03, 10:30
Nope nope, never handed shit out without reason,
although I've spent MANY hours helping n00bs lvl up a little
(PPU, PSI 103 and Aggie... Yehaaw)
And such things.
Wish I actually HAD something to give away :wtf:

[Edit] For those who has needs to give away stuff
I'll happily take (read buy, if needed) those BPs of weapons and such that just don't drop anymore.