PDA

View Full Version : CM takin TT OP

Thundra
24-09-03, 02:47
OK so my clan takes an OP from TG

im a TT lan btw

A bit later i get a msg form the titans (CM clan) saying its there OP and asked if they could have it back

i explained that its not there op as i have heard no such agreement about this (no agreement has ever been made) and after a long long long discussion he eventually says to leave it as our op and mayeb we can arange OP ownership at a later date.

this conversation basically had him saying its there o as they owned it before TG took it wiht me saysin its ours as we took it from TG.

i Dont see how they have the claim to the OP as we took it from TG and there ment to be our allies and not take OP's from us.

so 3 days later we still have the OP. not bad reallly seeng how things normally go. so me and me bro go to the pub. i caome back and whats happerned. we no longer have the OP and guess who owns it thats right Titans.

they decided to take it again off there allies. they even killed a member of my clan who was on to do it.
so this member dm;s them and (rightly so may i add) has a go at em with them EVENTUALLY lettin us have Korupp factory (which is a lot harder to defend). we spend a lot of cash on our turrets for the other base and they have destroyed em.

i really dont see how there in the right at all as there is no such thing as having a claim on the OP and especially takin the OP from there main allies.

i will be talkin to our allied factions about this tommorrow whe i know there leaders will be on and i think you guys are idiots for riskin a huge tear in our allience by doin this.

its insulting and u dont have the right to go round acting liek u own the place.

i wouldnt mind other peoples opinions on this matter to see what you lot think.

Ryuben
24-09-03, 02:52
if it was there OP why didn't they take it from the TG's

i know some clans do say

we own this and this op

any thing else is expendable

but since they lost it and (did they make any attenmpt to get it back?) they lsot rights to it they should have jsut attacked with you at the time :)

Thundra
24-09-03, 02:54
exactly my point.

the insulting thing is they risk the allience bettween the whole off TT and CM over this OP that they lost and think they ahve the right to take back from there allies. its not so much anoyi as insulting to us

DarkPhoenix
24-09-03, 02:55
I agree, the only clan that has the right to claim an OP is the clan that currently has it. This game is not about civilized warfare, which in my opinion, the Titans want it to be. If the Titans wanted the OP, they should have defended it well enough and then took it back FROM TG, later on.

Now, the fact that they re-took it themselves is just fine, in their minds because they had it before TG and you and to be honest, I think thats fine...at least they took the initiative to re-claim it. But thats for you all to decide between clans. I guess this would be an example of how Neocron Alliances can be.

IMHO, I would have just takin it from you and not even asked in the first place. :p

Ryuben
24-09-03, 02:59
Originally posted by DarkPhoenix
I agree, the only clan that has the right to claim an OP is the clan that currently has it. This game is not about civilized warfare, which in my opinion, the Titans want it to be.

Now, the fact that they re-took it themselves is just fine, in their minds because they had it before TG and you and to be honest, I think thats fine. But thats for you all to decide between clans. I guess this would be an example of how Neocron Alliances can be.

IMHO, I would have just takin it from you and not even asked in the first place. :p

imo if u take a OP from ur allies ur jsut screwing ur self over in the long run, come one this is meant to be cycber punk where ur allies keep u alive not where u can screw em over as u got fixed allies

maybe a dynamic faction relations should apply for clans (i.e if they kill alot of faction A, tehy get approched by faction B, to join them) or jsut so allied _can_ go nutural and hostile :) so actions have some re-action to them (or so my m8 in A_07 ;))

DarkPhoenix
24-09-03, 03:03
So basically, are you saying that *clans* should have the ability, after so many kills, to make a faction nuetral or hostile or am I just mixing my idea into your and getting them confuzzled or something. O_o

Anyway, I like that idea if your thinking what im thinking. :) http://neocron.jafc.de/images/icons/icon14.gif

Thundra
24-09-03, 03:04
the amin problem is.

we are good allies with afterdark and some other clans. i will talk with them and now theres goin to be a problem with us and the titans, this will then drag other CM clans into it and so forth casing more problems.

if i was them i would have waited for TG to take it back and then claimed it for our selves solving the whole issue but apparently they are far to impatiant and inconcidrate of the consiquences.

if helped titans take and defend op's in the past but i guess thats the end of that. its also the fact that he told me we would leave it as it is untill a meeting of the 2 factions could be arranged to solve the issue and then they took it anyway.

i wouldnt take a OP held by an ally as why would u? u can still get a bonus from it.

Thundra
24-09-03, 03:06
dynamic faction allience system would absolutly rock but unfortunatly if it did happern it wouldnt be for a while so as we have forced allies we reall shouldnt be screwing each other over

DarkPhoenix
24-09-03, 03:17
Before the mods get you...It would be better to just edit your post than to just post back to back. :angel:

But ya, and then theres those few clans that would make EVRYONE hostile and be a total PK clan and have to consequences for their actions.

EDIT:
At Ryubens post...Ah I see now, I think that would be better than my idea because of the reason above, though your idea could have the same result depending on the counselor I guess. Im tired, forgive me if my post come out wierd. :wtf:
ll
ll
ll
v

Ryuben
24-09-03, 03:18
Originally posted by DarkPhoenix
So basically, are you saying that *clans* should have the ability, after so many kills, to make a faction nuetral or hostile or am I just mixing my idea into your and getting them confuzzled or something. O_o

Anyway, I like that idea if your thinking what im thinking. :) http://neocron.jafc.de/images/icons/icon14.gif

i don't mean the ablity i mean that the faction cociler of [said allied faction] should warn them if they keep on killing allies and then they can get there relation ship set to nutural to that faction

(have it so when u join u take a hit to that faction Symp and turn nutural, and when u leave u can do a mini epic to reset it to allied)

:D that would rock

as you could have it you vs every one like some lame ass Clans on Pluto would like like puff,legion,ters

hnlecter
24-09-03, 03:20
Go fight for it back or ninja hack it back which ever they did.

Thundra
24-09-03, 03:21
ya would be cool and deffinatly doable i rekon.

could see huge shifts in power in the world that would make for cool battles.

sorr bout double posting but if u read the last one i did go to the pub lol brain dont work as well.

also GM's could follow the current changes in alliences and have a dynamic storyline that they could adjust to suit.

would def add a nice fresh angle to the game

**** i dont ninja hack its pathetic and we got no one on right now. also u cant fight pettyness with pettyness it dont solve anything. gotta talk it out with factiona dn then decide what we do

hnlecter
24-09-03, 03:51
The faction allies mean nothing. Everyone is your enemy.

mdares
24-09-03, 04:00
Its important to treat your allies well; if you dont, someday, you'll be sorry...

extract
24-09-03, 04:02
there is no rules or ownerships...an OP rightfully belongs to whoever is able to take it and defend it...

thats just horseshit...

if someone says its theyres ally or not...and you took it....it is now youres...afterall whos name is on it eh?

if they wanted it back they shouldve taken it....which they did....and if you want it back take it

Originally posted by mdares
Its important to treat your allies well; if you dont, someday, you'll be sorry...

haha youre one to talk =P Ive been out in the wastes and been shot by you and ur clannies....and Im FA

mdares
24-09-03, 04:08
lol right i remember u; not my fault when u have an alt whos an enemy and u happen to come near our ops.

Chaplin
24-09-03, 04:12
Originally posted by Thundra
A bit later i get a msg form the titans (CM clan) saying its there OP and asked if they could have it back

Which i still think was a very nice thing to do of us. Ask first shoot later, how rare is that on Saturn? But let the story continue, this is gettin really nice...

i Dont see how they have the claim to the OP as we took it from TG and there ment to be our allies and not take OP's from us.

Last time i checked everyone is allowed to claim everything for their clan. FA is claiming half the map for themselfs and have neither the power nor the guts to defend those OPs... And WHO is your ally?? Certainly not the titans. We have one ally and that is LoD. Two or three NAPs and thats about it.

they decided to take it again off there allies. they even killed a member of my clan who was on to do it.

An OP gets hacked, a clanmember GRs there and is getting killed when leaving the underground. Where is the problem?

so this member dm;s them and (rightly so may i add) has a go at em with them EVENTUALLY lettin us have Korupp factory (which is a lot harder to defend).

Wrong. You were told in the beginning that the titans are claiming that very OP. You can keep it for some days and we will take it back then. We did. Now as you started crying about this (not being able to defend an OP) we offered our help to take a different OP for your clan as a replacement. We provided a strikeforce and two hackers to take Krupp. Until this very moment Krupp is still in your possession. We didnt "let you have it" it was picked by one of your members. After this in my oppinion very gratious offer you have the f*cking nerves to whine about it on the forum? Jeez...

we spend a lot of cash on our turrets for the other base and they have destroyed em

Are you serious? If you are afraid of losing turrets to an enemy, dont use em and dont get involved in PvP . If money is a problem for you, dont get invovled in PvP. If losing an OP gives you such a headache dont get involved in PvP.

i will be talkin to our allied factions about this tommorrow whe i know there leaders will be on and i think you guys are idiots for riskin a huge tear in our allience by doin this.
Your Posting was ridiculous until here already but this is the best part. WTF are you about? This is a clan vs. clan issue. What has your faction and your allied factions to do with this? Hell,you lost an OP and you cannot get over it? "You took my toy away i'm going to call my big brother." O M G !

its insulting and u dont have the right to go round acting liek u own the place.

If you feel personally insulted by losing an OP you might consider not taking one in the first place. I start to wonder if you will post something like this in the future too.. everytime you lose a battle.

And why are you mentioning the CMA? May I remind you that the titans are not in the CMA, never were, never will. No one is dragging other CM-clans into this as you are hinting. YOU are the one who wants to make this incident a "faction issue". What a shabby way of making politics...

btw. We told you (just kidding) to take it to the forum if you are so desperate about this loss... And omg you really did o_O

mdares
24-09-03, 04:16
ah thanks for the clarification chap; didnt know that titans werent in cma =p but ok in that case i withdraw my earlier point about allies and such.

i see this as a spawn of the fucked up alliances and faction stuffs in NC; its all messed up...

i say we all go anarchy breed and be hostile to everyone like hnlectr said :D

Chaplin
24-09-03, 04:16

Exactly, allies are important. Thats why we CHOOSE them. Thundra's clan is not one of them.

Keiron
24-09-03, 04:42
o_O Woudn't this make alot more sense in the RPG fourm of your server?

extract
24-09-03, 05:13
lol right i remember u; not my fault when u have an alt whos an enemy and u happen to come near our ops.

sorry youve got me confused with someone else...my chars are in FA & TG only...always have and will be

BombShell
24-09-03, 07:43
HEHE if this is the CM on saturn. Its like making a deal with the Devil.

Kasumi
24-09-03, 08:01
Well there are some OPs tht belong to certain factions if you think of it.. look at a the 4 OPs around MB.. the few around TH.. the few in front of NC.. and the ones around TG.. those i would figure belong to the faction more than any OP.. but theres Other OPs that are for basically everyone.. thats mny opinion atleast =)

TheKing
24-09-03, 08:07
I dont think anyone can come tell that its there OP if they dont own it....
o_O

Scikar
24-09-03, 10:59
I see this happening all the time. Clan A takes OP. Clan A loses OP to powerful Clan Z. Clan A can't beat Clan Z so they don't take the OP back yet. So Clan B, a faction friend of A and enemy of Z, takes the OP. A now threaten B and claim the OP, they aren't willing to fight their enemy Z, but they're happy to seize the OP from B by force, and isolating yet another supposed friend, leaving them on their own in their next fight.

Way to go Titans. :rolleyes:

Thundra
24-09-03, 12:31
lol how could i take the OP back last night i was the only one online.

anyway im sober now so i might be a bit more lvl headed.

Your guy who spoke to me actually said we would leave it as it is till we set up some talks but never mind if u wanted to ignor that.

please dont use words like "we went crying to you" its pretty demening and my friend was just pissed of that our allies (and by allies i dont mean clan allies i mean faction allies) has killed him and taken our OP

at the end of the day never mind i was just a bit drunk and pissed off last night.

we might try take it back we might not as were not "afraid" to try even tho were a small clan, i just cant do much while im the only person online can i.

the main point in my drunken ramble i was tryin to make was that its a bit off takin it from an allies faction as it might cause problems but who knows.

oh and me saying we wasted our cash on those turrets simply ment our allies blew em up which i didnt expect (once again i mean our allied faction not a person clan allience)

anyway i dont want a bitching match (lets face it most posts end up like that)

but yes fair enough neocron life aint ment to be fair and im not crying just stating my opinion. by no means do i expect u to give us our OP back, infact it proberbly would have been better for u to just take it rather that talk to me , tell me you wernt gonna take it untill some talks were aranged and then take it anyway. but hay never mind.

end of rant, issue closed.

Jesterthegreat
24-09-03, 12:47
what can i say but 'put up or shut up'

dont take offence.. .and im in niether clan ^.^

tbh if YOU want to claim ownership... take it back. i know the clan i am in (on uranus) is protective of its OPs... and we do indeed lay claim to them. if someone takes them we dont tend to moan at them... we take them back.

NC Junkie

garyu69
24-09-03, 13:12
Easy way to solve this...

FIX THE CLAN WARS OPTION.

You cannot expect every clan of allied Factions to be on your side. It wouldn't happen in RL so it shouldn't happen in NC.

But once the Clan Wars Option is up and running correctly it will make it a hell of a lot more interesting...........

Thundra
24-09-03, 13:20
too right clan wars would make it a lot easyer to solve issues liek this. to be honest im not really botherd anyway im just lookin forward to the patch. clan wars will be fun as well.

Eledhbrant
24-09-03, 20:32
On a related note I logged on to see I had to go defend Malstrond against.... Titans

We beat them, they came back and used their whole attacking force to kill me then everyone else :P

They came to Gab, we beat em off, they didnt come back.

Whats with this? CM are allied to TT... I heard something about "claiming" malstrond, no one has claim to it, its in the middle of nowhere. We took it from an enemy and you take it from an ally, good job.

Alex Krom
24-09-03, 20:56
Originally posted by Eledhbrant

Whats with this? CM are allied to TT...

Ask your clanleader bout that pls. thx

Alex Krom (Titan's)

Invhunter
28-09-03, 15:52
I just got notice of this thread, so sorry for my late response.

To the kill of the TT-runner at Malstrond (catholic school girls).....
We went to him after noticing him on a hill.
First he did was to draw a fusion cannon, shooting at us.
After that he draw a rocketlauncher, again not able killing us.
All he did was nearly killing himself.

BTW, I was the spy who killed him. Tank vs. spy in close combat and tank dead to the feets of the spy.
That is the true stroy. Not we were attackíng the tank, we were just defending ourself.

hukaheya
02-10-03, 13:27
First : xcuse my bad english...but i try my best..hope u understand me :)

1. I wonder why NO ONE will understand that TITANS are NOT CMA.
2. Titans have NO ally with TT

3. We have say in the german Forum that we only wanna Malstrond... and we defend it to erveryone who get it..
But sometimes there are not enough members on..and we dont do "Night Hacking"...so we wait until our Forces r on...and then we get our OP back.

@eledhbrant : 1. u know its hard to kill a PPU... 2. why should we fight aginst a clan, inside Gab with many Turrets.. There will be no chance to win...so we went back to malstrond... and templers dont come back... end of story...

And to the Threadstarter... we get our Op back ..and we make u the offer that we take an OP for Ur Clan...and we ask u WICH OP U WANT..... and u say KRUPP. So we take Krupp for U . End of Story. So WHY u whining ???

JustIn_Case
02-10-03, 14:31
Well, it is just that "politics" on Saturn is fucked up.

Later on there where a battle a Regants Templats vs Titans. A really good and fun fight i might add.

But...Titants didnt like the NAP between CMA (i know Titans arent CMA) and FA, and still, FA is helping you out at OP fights?

And the "Allied" issue that is on debate here is not about any Clan to Clan arrengements, it is about the F6 list.

True Titans are Mercenaries, and i think thats why they are messing with Templars. Rumor says that a FA clan has paid 5 mill for 100 Templar Dogtags. To bad you arent fighting your real enemies instead (F6, storyline).

Chaplin
02-10-03, 14:51
Originally posted by JustIn_Case
Well, it is just that "politics" on Saturn is fucked up.

Later on there where a battle a Regants Templats vs Titans. A really good and fun fight i might add.

Yes, indeed a long and fun fight... With awsome PPUs on your side.
But let me contradict you on the "fucked up" statement. We as Titans decided to move away from a black and white point of view. Good here, evil there. This might work well for lets say the Cityadmin but if you really roleplay a merc, it will lead you nowhere. Now we are well aware that some people like a simple black and white world, they want to be sure of their allies and sure of their enemies.
But Neocron isnt like this...
Some clan gets pissed off grabs some money and has some asses kicked by mercs. Or takes an OP back with hired arms.
The point is, you can make enemies every day same as you can make friends. If your enemy is too strong, we help. No more red=dead for us. We would work for Crahn as we would fight CA...

But...Titants didnt like the NAP between CMA (i know Titans arent CMA) and FA, and still, FA is helping you out at OP fights?

We need to insure our independance. NAPs with whole factions are not in our interest as we cannot tell who will be our next customer. We might fight with FA side by side today .. just to get hired by Tangent next week to raid Tech Haven.

Rumor says that a FA clan has paid 5 mill for 100 Templar Dogtags.

no comment on internal affairs :cool:

hukaheya
02-10-03, 14:55
hmmmm...well... but...

We wanna go one straight way..and we have the choice wich way we take.

So we say: Everyone can rent us for fighting... like NEOGEN did..

They pay ...we fight...
maybe Templars pay us for killing NEOGEN ( after our first job ends) so we attack NEOGEN.

We are mercs Soldiers for rent..so rent us plz.

No one knows, if our way is the best... but we try it and look.

Everybody should play a role on the server.. hope we play our role so good as we can... but we can make mistakes...so..we will see

Something about F6 :
there are so many allys between all factions.. so what will u do ???

JustIn_Case
02-10-03, 14:58
Originally posted by Chaplin
Yes, indeed a long and fun fight... With awsome PPUs on your side.

Yes, They did a really good job (2 of them). We managed to keep up a good fight (even if outnumbered) thanks to good PPU work.
To bad i ran out of psi-boosters and had to leave...Was the best OP fight for a long time.

Amazing this thread isnt closed with a "keep it ingame" statement.

JustIn_Case
02-10-03, 15:03
Originally posted by hukaheya
Something about F6 :
there are so many allys between all factions.. so what will u do

That isnt a problem if you fight faction vs faction, but when other factions come to help out, then things starts to get confusing.

I hope they finish the Clanwar function or make dynamic faction sympathies (within each clan).

hukaheya
02-10-03, 15:25
hey m8... think u r ok... :)

i wish there where more than u on the server...

lets have fun.... see u ingame ( mainstream PPU )

CarniFlex
02-10-03, 15:45
Roflmao...

Anyone hiring cm to help take an op is an idiot. nuff said. All factions ALL factions have enough people/skills to actually pull off a takeover for an op. Just takes some management.

Im sure some TT clan happily "re"hires those cm to kill off fa... NOT. Only thing cm proving is that they are not to be trusted and are considerd hostile in all situations.

final note, Titans are digging a grave for themselfs, wouldnt be surprised if they go tg just so they can continue their way of playing. If they actually had some brains they would have honour the faction alliances and said no to being hired by fa to kill TT, I have no 2nd thought bout going hacking their ops now.

Ste-X
02-10-03, 15:56
titans cant fight on there own

jsut attack them there mercs

tangents fuck the mercs!!! hahahahahaha :O pay the cma to help you ;p

Ste-X
02-10-03, 15:56
2 post :(

Invhunter
02-10-03, 16:04
BTW, we helped FA after they hired us, not FA helping us. :)
On personal things to our clan we handle it on our own and we don't send chars with LE to spy out the situation.
Remember Soliko, Ste-X??? So stay closed as long as you don't have anything to say about the situation we are talking about.

And to calm others down: We will never change to TG!!!!

Ste-X
02-10-03, 16:33
i remmeber soliko

we owned you then you called the whole of lod and there 4 ppu monks to come help you?

inv hunter you remember yukatano ages ago when me and rizzy took the whole of your clan down, 2 tanks took your 30 man noob clan down

get it right inv your shit you cant fight alone or with out some other kind of stupid advantage

Chaplin
02-10-03, 16:36
Originally posted by CarniFlex
Anyone hiring cm to help take an op is an idiot. nuff said. All factions ALL factions have enough people/skills to actually pull off a takeover for an op.

You talk about skills, you play an FPS.
I talk about hiring mercs, I play an RPG.

Seems we are not playing the same game...

Chaplin
02-10-03, 16:37
Originally posted by Ste-X
i remmeber soliko

And what about YOUR role there? Do you need memory refreshment?

Eledhbrant
02-10-03, 17:15
@eledhbrant : 1. u know its hard to kill a PPU... 2. why should we fight aginst a clan, inside Gab with many Turrets.. There will be no chance to win...so we went back to malstrond... and templers dont come back... end of story...

Hard yes, you took 12 to do just me one time, and in the graves didnt get me at all.

At Gab we used turrets because we didnt have the forces on (like you state happens to you) to fight back, so we didnt come back to Malstrond because of that. same as you.

Originally posted by hukaheya
So we say: Everyone can rent us for fighting... like NEOGEN did..

They pay ...we fight...
maybe Templars pay us for killing NEOGEN ( after our first job ends) so we attack NEOGEN.

Ding Ding Ding!

We have our positive hirer now...excellent :)

hukaheya
02-10-03, 17:20
i remmeber soliko

we owned you then you called the whole of lod and there 4 ppu monks to come help you?

inv hunter you remember yukatano ages ago when me and rizzy took the whole of your clan down, 2 tanks took your 30 man noob clan down

get it right inv your shit you cant fight alone or with out some other kind of stupid advantage

SteX go back to ur mum.... u r one of those people i would meet in RL... ur little boy..... omg... HOW old are u ? 12..14..15 years ?
LOL BACK TO SCHOOL ..dummie

Invhunter
02-10-03, 17:22
i remmeber soliko

You and Rizzy? I can't remember any fight where you made a good figure.
Rizzy OK! I have respect from his skills and I know he can take out several people of same rang on his own, but sorry, not you Ste-X.
And there was never a fight a Yutano where 30 of any of the clans I have lead or I have been in where present and you took an active role.
But we will meet on battlefield and just hope you have your LE in and lets keep it ingame.

hukaheya
02-10-03, 17:25
Originally posted by Eledhbrant

Ding Ding Ding!

We have our positive hirer now...excellent :)

I hope u understand me... We try to make RP... We wanna be Mercs hire for fighting....

But plz...we wanna do it in a " RP way " not in a "kiddie baba way"... ( fuck i had splent more time in english lessons)

We try to be fair...fair to all....fair to our enemys...

hukaheya
02-10-03, 17:29
Originally posted by Invhunter
But we will meet on battlefield and just hope you have your LE in and lets keep it ingame.

Ok Ok i must say...INV is the better diplomat than me.....

MY Bloodpreasure goes UP when i read such posts like SteX ones.

so keep it ingame....

Nidhogg
02-10-03, 18:01
Keep it in-game.

N