PDA

View Full Version : Whats with this?

Tratos
24-09-03, 00:37
Just standin in plaza 1 doin' a bit o' pokin' and while im trying to poke someone this comes up
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/23423untitled.JPG
WTF is it? its the second time thats happened this week and the only way to fix it is zoning which is annoying since im lazy. does anyone else get this or can explain what the hell it is?

~T

Keiron
24-09-03, 02:19
You capped %s? That one is really a bitch to cap. Seriously thou, I have never seen that before - prolly just a bug (or the "6th stat line" capping)

Benjie
24-09-03, 02:21
6th stat should be a pure roleplay stat. Either way I have no idea what it is thats happened to you, although I am definetly curious....

Peeping Tom
24-09-03, 02:39
one of you need to relog.. its bug
K4F

Q`alooaith
24-09-03, 02:47
SSL capped look's like..

though it might just be a bug..

Opiate
24-09-03, 08:07
It's a corrupted pointer, it points to that string instead of the right one and it doesn't format it to insert an argument (%s = string).

The funny thing is, I have now idea what that actual string is used for (never seen it unless with this bug) :confused:

JiNxY
24-09-03, 08:39
i get this aswell, its when your poking right?

ericdraven
24-09-03, 09:40
Originally posted by JiNxY
i get this aswell, its when your poking right?
Yeah.. got that message sometimes as well.. but only while poking..

Richard Slade
24-09-03, 10:06
Well asking a pure poker bitch around this is mostly the fact that
you're current poking TL is too low
AFAIK atleast.
Could be about the thingy when the person already has one of those implants already
Can't remember which one, anyways, it's not a bug.
(Well the string is but not the fact that you can't poke due to it)

Scikar
24-09-03, 10:54
Yeah I can't remember what you have to do to get this but it's not a bug, just an incorrect error message.

Machen
24-09-03, 12:10
IIRC it`s an error message that you get when target`s implant slot is already filled and you try to poke him/her.
It`s unchanged since beta... KK fix error message already o_O

kurai
24-09-03, 13:53
I occasionally used the get the "Your skill % has reached maximum" as one of the condition stats on poke tools info screen.