PDA

View Full Version : How long should I wait?

ghandisfury
23-09-03, 23:55
How long does it usually take for players to get help from helpdesk@neocron.com? I've been waiting for 2 days now.....counting. Anybody wait longer? Should I resend the email?

KidWithStick
24-09-03, 00:08
2 days...longest i waitied was 3...

once danae came to me within a hour of emailing them...that was a good time

Nidhogg
24-09-03, 00:22
Did you get an automatic reply with a ticket number?

N

DarkPhoenix
24-09-03, 00:23
I usually get mine back within 3 days. Actually its never been longer then that. :)

OpTi
24-09-03, 00:29
aren't you supposed to get a response within 24 hours?

ghandisfury
24-09-03, 00:42
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Did you get an automatic reply with a ticket number?

N

Yes....but it's "automated"....should that count :p

Nidhogg
24-09-03, 02:20
Originally posted by ghandisfury
Yes....but it's "automated"....should that count :p Well I was going to suggest that you PM me the ticket number and I'll check it for you, but since you're being a smartarse about it :p

N

P.S. PM me the ticket number anyway ;)

Q`alooaith
24-09-03, 02:24
I'd only wait a few day's, then start bugging ppl's PM boxes on the forum's...

I'd suggest odin or niddy first, then move onto each and everyone once if you don't get any reply, then put a thread like this up, asking what's up with support...

Ryuben
24-09-03, 02:25
2 weeks

had a friend wait over 1 month (and he couldn't play his char in that time)

ghandisfury
24-09-03, 02:26
Thank you Nid.....got a response, and the response worse than them not responding at all. I replied, now it's back on the wait wagon.

Mattimeo
24-09-03, 02:30
In 3 days I'll have waited 2 months for a response for one item, the 2 problems I've had in the mean time were solved within a day each.

Q`alooaith
24-09-03, 02:33
Originally posted by Mattimeo
In 3 days I'll have waited 2 months for a response for one item, the 2 problems I've had in the mean time were solved within a day each.

have you chased up the first thing.. might be a problem now to do..

gotta be a bit of a yank on these thing's and chase them down a lot... and don't stand in queue's even though they are fun..

Ryuben
24-09-03, 02:56
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
have you chased up the first thing.. might be a problem now to do..

gotta be a bit of a yank on these thing's and chase them down a lot... and don't stand in queue's even though they are fun..

friend sent a mail a day and had over 20 tickets :P still took me going into #cronhelp and asking out favorite female helper to fix it :o wub u ;)