PDA

View Full Version : Items dropping from 'safe' slot

2ply
23-09-03, 23:54
Alright, as suggested by someone in my little rant thread, get the devs/gms or whatever to fix this little annoying bug.

The story, short 'n sweet, was in PP, after being bored on pluto with nothing to do, with my tank. Soooo I'm just messing around, someone comes in (will not name names), BLAM shoots me dead. Meh! I get rezzed (I think the ppu felt sorry for me), after I get rezzed, he tells me, "you lost your cs in your belt". I was like "wtf? how? it was in slot 1, and I only have -1 sl". "uhm, relog, it's prob a bug, cause you don't have it". Sure enough, I do, and I don't have my cs. Fscking hell. Losing the cs isn't that bad, it's jsut the principle of the matter. With the rare drop rate SO low, it's hard to get another one. No, I'm not in some big uber clan, unclanned, actually, so I can't just yell over clan chat and say "hey I need a cs" and get one. I have to work for my stuff.

I've heard of this happening to other people before. And frankly, it's a bad, bad, annoying bug. Either, as people have suggested before, get rid of the quickbelt drops, no safe slot, and just drop a quickbar item. Or make rare part drops alot higher, as it's a real pain in the ass to get the parts to make weapons.

Either way, it needs to be fixed. It's bloody annoying. I know it's happened to other people before, and it's NOT enjoyable. Heck, a friend almost gave up after losing some good spells a few days back that took him ages to collect.

No, I'm NOT bitching about my losing a cs, it would be nice to have it back, but it doesn't matter. It's a bad bug. It needs to be fixed ASAP, as at the moment, people keep their most valuable weapon in slot 1 for a reason, to not drop it, and when you do, your pissed.

Pls vote 5 stars, we need to get the devs/gms seeing this, and know full well it's not a rare occurance.

___T-X____
23-09-03, 23:58
You now need to be a ress0r or well connected to get one. The situation accross the servers is a joke.

if i lost my 4 slotted CS, i would be mad enuff to get on a plane - and demand an official face to face explaination of a 100'000nc offering as replacement. Far too much time has gone in to getting it.

CyTeCH
24-09-03, 00:38
youll get 100k, thats all i got for my 3 slot a few weeks ago :mad:

ghandisfury
24-09-03, 00:41
100k is it mate.....lost my 4 slot PE in a roll back 2 weeks ago.

viscious666
24-09-03, 15:40
*pat pat* its ok 2ply, just come play on saturn, MUAH HAHAHA

Sanch0s
24-09-03, 17:03
About cs's would anyone like to buy a-

PERFECT X-HEAT MODDED CS CONST BY STE-X.Dm ME!

2ply dm me in game or just spam in trade to get my attention and ill give u it back. Even though like 2 days before u said ud own me along with the rest of tg because i was con lvling off the tg guards how lame..............

BlackPrince
24-09-03, 17:04
Thats cool of you sanch0s