PDA

View Full Version : Pluto Update pls

Topcat
23-09-03, 19:20
Hey, I been offline for a while (a month) and wondered what's up on Pluto. Just wondering if there are any new clans emerging and how the bigger clans are doing (SXR(*gag reflex*)/NDA/Dark/BRTF/Pimp etc)

Also Hey to anyone who knows me as Iron Man (City Mercs and BRTF).

I should be getting into the game again pretty soon like in a couple of weeks, (like anybody noticed I was gone but hey), and then I'll be my good old loudmouth self again.

And u guys in BRTF reading this, why ain't the clan site up? We Dead or something?

\\Fényx//
23-09-03, 19:36
cool hey Iron ^^

Ive taken lead of NDA believe it or not :D and weve moved over to CA so that all the NDA enemies are red instead of neutral :rolleyes: Anyways its allrite, I wont say anymore as ive said too much about what I think of some certain things on pluto O_o

Topcat
23-09-03, 19:39
Insane, U in charge of Nda? That's brilliant, pure power man. Hey, I seen some scary posts here, is BRTF near dead or?

joran420
23-09-03, 19:46
BRTF is still around ..... although ive heard rumors... dont really want to elaborate because all they are is rumors...but i dunno how much longer they gonna be around

Topcat
23-09-03, 19:48
Stop being all discrete and shit hehe, I want the dirty rumours. Did one of my leaders have a sordid sexual affair with a high ranking TG and therefore decided to close down the clan in the ensuing scandal? Lay it on me, I'm sure I can take it,

\\Fényx//
23-09-03, 19:49
Originally posted by Topcat
Stop being all discrete and shit hehe, I want the dirty rumours. Did one of my leaders have a sordid sexual affair with a high ranking TG and therefore decided to close down the clan in the ensuing scandal? Lay it on me, I'm sure I can take it,

You could put it that way *cough*

Topcat
23-09-03, 19:55
Damnit, I knew that would happen, Every clan I been in has broken up with cuz of affairs, And of course it figures that I never get to be part in those affairs.

Oh well, When I come back, They'll all come to me, cuz they like me so goddamn much, either that or I'll just go back to being a male stripper in crackheads.

joran420
23-09-03, 20:09
i hope brtf stays around i like them

Hayato
23-09-03, 20:23
us at -=eXo=- are a pretty big force in Tangent.

*gets ready for all the eXo hater replies*

hnlecter
23-09-03, 21:13
Join a small clan they last longer as it can already be seen. I love exo honestly...just in more ways than one.

Topcat
23-09-03, 21:17
Oy, u insinuating I follow the crowds?

Actually, I have had the fairly bad luck of ending in big clans wherever I go. 'Cepting when I was a crackhead and NCAT(TG one, With Mighty Mini and Nexxy, and evel evel Glor).

Genty
23-09-03, 21:29
BRTF is still around, although taken a serious blow.

Vic and Nik have left the game
Cannings and D-Tox have defected to DaRK
Thaylina and some other guy have also left.

Also our clan funds (34 mil ish) were taken along with most of the clan appartment wiped out. The last 4 names being suspected. (by me at least....)

Prob lost some more members somewhere else...dunno.

Topcat
23-09-03, 21:57
Damn, that shit is bad. 20k says my MC 5 chips ain't waiting for me no more then.=( Oh well, I'll survive, good to hear from ya Genty, I'll be back in soon. U can gank me with ur Tar like in the old days.

Shadow Dancer
23-09-03, 22:03
Originally posted by Genty
BRTF is still around, although taken a serious blow.

Vic and Nik have left the game
Cannings and D-Tox have defected to DaRK
Thaylina and some other guy have also left.

Also our clan funds (34 mil ish) were taken along with most of the clan appartment wiped out. The last 4 names being suspected. (by me at least....)

Prob lost some more members somewhere else...dunno.

ouch :(

Barak
23-09-03, 22:13
ahh so you are still about..

some serious shit has hit us.. Xtro lost a PP chip in a bug and Binray lost the first fekkin SA to a bug.

get comms up an running mate asap :)

Pm for my icq/msn so i can sort ya