PDA

View Full Version : WTF where is the patch

KimmyG
23-09-03, 19:06
There have been mad cancelation in the past few days
People right now are bored as ass and that is probably because they are thinking the same way I am

Whats the point of doing cave runs exping if your a monk you loss out on int exp and if not you miss out on a shout at getting the run starter.

Whats the point of farming for loot when most people have what thye need and if they farm now instead of later there not getting a shot at Rad bones and machina gloves.

So as of now not much point in farming not much point in exping so unless you feal like hitting MB up on a nice PK run every few mins there is not a hell lot to do. :eek:

THX in advance for the patch will be ready when it s ready msg real informative and helpful :rolleyes:

athon
23-09-03, 19:08
What's the point in releasing a patch that is buggy?

They will release the patch when it's done.

Athon Solo

Ryuben
23-09-03, 19:08
you know what i HATE, clans that leave OP's open and have some one camp the aear then when some one comes they GR in and gank them, now thats lame.

oh OT

YEah i want a patch,

:sidenote: yeah im with you Kimmy lets whine some more im sure it will help :rolleyes:

:sidenote: Nid bring this sucker down :D

closed !

KimmyG
23-09-03, 19:12
Well right now im not playi9ng much cause as I stated before there is not much point so im getting bored and im sure others are getting bored as well and when people get bored they start thinking why the fuck am I playing this game.

Maybe they were be less bugs if we got a patch more than every 2 months with 200 changes in it.

Owain
23-09-03, 19:14
In your bum.

Mingerroo
23-09-03, 19:19
What the fuck are you on about? It's supposed to be here by the end of this week.

If you aren't going to play then stop bitching too, we can all wait a few days for Kami chips, resist bug fixes and PA.

However, if the patch doesnt make it here in the next fortnight THEN I'll be pissed.

Tratos
23-09-03, 19:28
Something which has been sed in a few threads i've read that most patches have a rrived on a wednesday, what day is it? TUESDAY which is BEFORE wednesday and anywho they sed the END of the week so they still have time :p so stop bitchin and just play the game if youve got nowt to do ingame fek off somwhere else or help some n00bs or somthing just stop bitching!

If we're hearing nothing from KK or anyone else that can be classed as a GOOD sign and that there DOING somthing and dont have the time (i hope:p ) to tell us whats going on, so shut up and just be patient,

/me Focuses anger on english homework instead

i hate english :mad:

~T

Edit typos

KimmyG
23-09-03, 19:31
I posted my thoughts for you to choke on so read it then feel free to spam up my post if you need or bitch about me bitching but that is the bottom line

Forseti
23-09-03, 19:31
The patch will be launched when it's ready.

How many "where is the patch" threads do we have to close before you people take the hint?