PDA

View Full Version : Apartment pop ups

superfresh
23-09-03, 17:30
I've had NC since April, but it's still telling me how to use the items in my apartment whenever I drop in. How do I get it to...not do that ?

Cypher_Psy
23-09-03, 17:31
Buy a new appartment. :lol:

Seriously!

RuriHoshino
23-09-03, 17:38
What's odd is that a friend of mine who just started playing (as a Tsunami :rolleyes: ) told me she never even got the popups the first time in her Pepper Park primary apt.:confused:

\\Fényx//
23-09-03, 17:40
Originally posted by RuriHoshino
What's odd is that a friend of mine who just started playing (as a Tsunami :rolleyes: ) told me she never even got the popups the first time in her Pepper Park primary apt.:confused:

Thats because you dont technically get a starter apt, you actually get a clan apt :lol:

superfresh
23-09-03, 17:40
I bought a TG apt in addition to my TH and NC one. I cant remember whether or not my Viarosso 3 and Plaza 3 give messages. Is it only low level apts that do this?

RuriHoshino
23-09-03, 17:42
It's only supposed to happen in the first apt you get as a new char.

massic
23-09-03, 17:42
I still get the popups in all of my apartments, doesn't matter if it's the starter or a bought one. I emailed helpdesk and got the "It's a known problem and will be fixed in a later patch" response.

Spoon
23-09-03, 17:43
Originally posted by Cypher_Psy
Buy a new appartment. :lol:

Seriously!

Yep....
I used to get the pop-ups in my VR starter apartment, when I activated another one of my apt's as Primary, the pop-ups in the VR apartment stopped....

RuriHoshino
23-09-03, 17:44
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Thats because you dont technically get a starter apt, you actually get a clan apt :lol:

she showed it to me 8|
WOW thats a nice apt:D

Viduus[JBX]
23-09-03, 17:44
I've got a nice view of the Viarosso waterfront from my apartment, and still get the popups.

I don't get them in the clan apt. (Plaza4) though.

But yes, it's annoying, to say the least.

Sometimes I even get them on each visit regardless of the fact I haven't logged yet, though most times once you've visited once you don't get them for the rest of the session.

superfresh
23-09-03, 17:45
Originally posted by Spoon
Yep....
I used to get the pop-ups in my VR starter apartment, when I activated another one of my apt's as Primary, the pop-ups in the VR apartment stopped....

Ok cool. I've had the same primary one for months. Thanks for the info...