PDA

View Full Version : Oh so owned I be...Hurricanes suck :(

Pill
23-09-03, 16:22
Hurricane came and went, still no power at the house, using a comp at the library, and I figure it's only a matter of time before they figure out I never signed in.

Vepco (power company) says there wil be about 75% of all power restored by Thursday. I just hope I'm not in the other 25%.

EDIT: Damned library comps, with their lack of Java, no chat either.

Ryuben
23-09-03, 16:42
awwww :( poor you

hope it takes only a few days to sort you out :D

GurTjaN
23-09-03, 17:12
Guess mother nature never liked the internet and stuff...

anywayz that sucks man i coulndt imagine how irritating it would be good luck and fingers crossed for the power to get back on

stay strong its hard having no neocron for days :P

//GurT

Xin
23-09-03, 19:22
I feel your pain. Isabel took down my power for 82 hours. Seemed like eternity since I have a 3 and 5 year old, and my Mother-in-law living with me :) It's amazing how much Candy Land you can play between sunrise and sunset. Grandma kicks ass at Candy Land.

On the plus side, my birthday was recently so I had a ton of beer and wine in the fridge that I felt obligated to finish before it got warm, and discovered that I can still read those.. whatchamacall'ems? Books. Yeah, I can read books.

XenivouS
23-09-03, 19:24
Damn man thats rough, no power = complete boredom:( Hope things get better for you guys on the east coast.

Leebzie
23-09-03, 19:37
man i go nuts when the power cuts out for the evening.

sumtime last year our area was losing 3-4 hours of power in the evenings. and that nearly killed me. man , i feel for ya.

Kazuko
23-09-03, 19:38
I know how it is. I live in southern Ontario and was without power for a good 2 and a half days. Its not fun, but I imagine its less fun when that power outage comes with flooding and distruction.

Pill
25-09-03, 00:13
OWNAGE, The week of withdrawl is over, at 6:05 pm EST, today, power was teh back.