PDA

View Full Version : Guilds

Leebzie
23-09-03, 12:20
Strange idea I just thought of , this one is from "runescape" (as im sure some of you will have played)

The "guilds" were places where people with high skills could go (and only people with high skills) to enjoy shops selling the items they needed most , and special mobs etc to help them gather items for thier needs.

Well , i was thinking , maybe Neo should have "guilds" tho that name could do with a little work.

Like the constuction club , set in a big factory , maybe requiring 150 CST to get in. a place that sells everything a CSTer needs. a shop to get BP's of things for a price. A research lab where u can buy BP's to clone... again requiring high skill.

Some of the ideas here need some work i know , cause I dont really think it would work so crudely, but it would be nice to have a special club for people with high similar skills.

Richard Slade
23-09-03, 12:23
There are CST clubs already.
If you got other ideas, just talk to a GM or such and you might get it through
AFAIK all such things are player runned.

[Edit] NO DEAD ANIMALS?!

switchback
23-09-03, 12:23
hmm Masons in neocron. anyone remember the stonecutters song?

Smugly
23-09-03, 12:29
Sounds like you're going to put us Barterers out of a job. Yeah that's right you heard me right US barterers.

Leebzie
23-09-03, 12:31
Teh... barterers guild... where you...can... umm...
barter :p

jernau
23-09-03, 13:06
I like it. If nothing else it would act as proof of people's stats. Anything to cut down the BS spammers in Plaza 1 gets my vote.

You'd need to find a way to let customers into an area where they could trade with you without being inside the main area though.

NeoLojik
23-09-03, 13:10
Originally posted by switchback
hmm Masons in neocron. anyone remember the stonecutters song? This one?

The Simpsons - The Stonecutters Song
Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!
Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the martians under wraps?
We do! We do!
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do! We do!
Who robs the cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscars night?
We do! We do!That or I just grabbed the wrong end of a very large stick :)

Leebzie
23-09-03, 15:19
Originally posted by jernau
You'd need to find a way to let customers into an area where they could trade with you without being inside the main area though.

You could have a terminal inside in which you put your parts , (like a gogo, and it also checks you have everything needed for the job, and you set a payment for it) and a CSTer on the other side uses a construction tool and when the build finishes he gets paid , and you get ur item on the other side. you could also leave an additional tip at the end if you liked. just a thought.

Same for all other tradeskills