PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Rpos look to current Rpos

Shujin
23-09-03, 10:02
;] i still got a bit of stuff to work out but its startin to look like it.

this is what alpha rpos looked like
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/neocron_122002_03.jpg

this is the current rpos changed to look like the alpha one.
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/alphalook.jpg Nid / any other GM plz do not move this one to the mod forum, because i do not want people to vote for this to be placed in game, that is what the mod forum is for. for people to vote on and discuss things to be placed in game if enough people like it and if devs aprove. this is not what this is, this is just a optional thing people could use if they want >;[ and alot of ppl dont goto mod forum.

athon
23-09-03, 10:07
Nice. Are you able to change the size of the local and chat boxes or is it fixed?

Athon Solo

Shujin
23-09-03, 10:08
Originally posted by athon
Nice. Are you able to change the size of the local and chat boxes or is it fixed?

Athon Solo i took out the lil button purposly, but u can still change the size, just doesnt look good at all.

Mankind
23-09-03, 10:10
That looks great imo.

A couple things...

Clean up the edges and parts that need cleaning up. Where the PSI is, that needs it as well as the parts you listed already.

But I really liked that RPOS, so if you release it, I'll definitely download it.

Kasumi
23-09-03, 10:18
Its good.. but needs work as well :)

Edit: Anyone know where i can host an images?

Heavyporker
23-09-03, 11:10
nice going, shujin... you're making a name for yourself as a premier mod-guy for Neocron.

it'd be interesting if you could have the sideways bars for the status lines, instead of the vertical ones.

evs
23-09-03, 12:34
i like the alpha rpos

anyway to make mine look *just* like that?

the healthbars etc are MUCH better than the current ones

nonamebrandeggs
23-09-03, 14:55
Holy shit man, that tottally rocks!

Shujin
23-09-03, 16:53
Originally posted by Kasumi
Its good.. but needs work as well :)

Edit: Anyone know where i can host an images?
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/ <--- nice host

and evs, theres no way i know of to get it do hp the way it did in alpha but maybe i can find a way, jus been busy lately @ work and stuff so havent been really tryin anythin new

Kasumi
23-09-03, 17:08
@Shujin.. its not possible to change the HP bars and stuff from what i have seen.. with my RPOS i am currently makeing i have tried a few things.. but i might be wrong and missing something..

Shujin
23-09-03, 20:42
@Shujin.. its not possible to change the HP bars and stuff from what i have seen.. with my RPOS i am currently makeing i have tried a few things.. but i might be wrong and missing something.. u mess with tehn ini's?

Phiberdelic
23-09-03, 20:44
Why isn't this in Player Modifications?

Kasumi
23-09-03, 20:44
lol you play with the inis you wont be able to play next patch probably =)

Edit: Because shujin doesnt want iut to be put ingame thats what the forum is for.. and Shujin check out my mod for hte RPoS =)

Shujin
23-09-03, 20:52
lol you play with the inis you wont be able to play next patch probably =)

Edit: Because shujin doesnt want iut to be put ingame thats what the forum is for.. and Shujin check out my mod for hte RPoS =) very nice ;D

ps. top quickslot button is on rpos1.bmp/rpos1a.bmp

and i doubt the ini's for rpos would b included in the filecheck

Phiberdelic
23-09-03, 22:30

Edit: Because shujin doesnt want iut to be put ingame thats what the forum is for.. and Shujin check out my mod for hte RPoS =)
Well then I wonder what MJS meant when he said this

Originally posted by Martin J. Schwiezer
As requested, this forum is meant to give the creative members of our community a platform to showcase their talent and to contribute to the content of Neocron. When posting a customized modification, please follow these simple rules:

lets see the Player Mod board is to "showcase your talents" and to "contribute to the content"...still seems like this should be over there.

Shujin
23-09-03, 22:32
bah i know what he said i was there when he said it and was teh one that requested it.

but this isnt finished, so its not to be showcased on taht forum

Heavyporker
24-09-03, 00:12
I think that you'd have to find the inputting code that supplies the info to the status bars and direct them to the new rpos' status bar...

I don't know what you could do about that... how about emailing a dev or something?

G.0.D.
24-09-03, 06:15
damn man beat me 2 it, was looking 2 do somthing similer by just copying the beta2 rpos and tweaking it 2 work in retail

anyways it will kick ass when ur done gj!

Kasumi
24-09-03, 08:12
IF shujin doesnt finish it i will try and see what i can do with the beta 2 RPOS if i can see what it looks like fully.. like armor menus and inventory and stuff ^_^ but i need to finish mine first.. before i go onto a new project ^^;;