PDA

View Full Version : A pe rezzing?

Morrow36
23-09-03, 05:01
i heard somewhere that this is possible but how can it be done? i've thought about the shaman mushrooms and drugs, implants , or is it simply not possible.

KidWithStick
23-09-03, 05:02
Originally posted by Morrow36
i heard somewhere that this is possible but how can it be done? i've thought about the shaman mushrooms and drugs, implants , or is it simply not possible.

kramer can rez

edit: well he used to be able to...i dunno about now

Keiron
23-09-03, 05:06
Imps+PSU+Drugs (and Laurent drugs). Means a PE can rez, nothing but a Neofrag Novelty really.

Clyde
23-09-03, 05:54
i had a pe that could rez on the ts just to see it could be done. The only way to do it is with all the rare drugs (i did it without larent drugs) and psi imps. But its still not practical unless you play on a 4 char server and just want to be one of those "one in a mil" type people to actually do somethin silly like that in retail. however, after patch 214 i couldnt use one of the imps because they changed the reqs so im not sure if it will be possible after the next patch

Heavyporker
23-09-03, 06:03
I'm sure it's still possible though with a lot of gimpage.

Scikar
23-09-03, 13:33
IIIRC Kramer needed a psi combat 3 buff to do it. As well as drugs etc.

Leebzie
23-09-03, 19:24
Pe's should be able to rez.

but not so it would *ever* be practical while under attack (op fights etc) but it would be nice to give PE's say a rez that takes 60 secs+ to cast , and total mana drain.

Might just bring us that little bit closer to being real JOAT's rather than higher defence , lower attack (usually gimped to multi role anyway) spy's.