PDA

View Full Version : Another bird comes back to the nest (The Predetor has come back to NC!)

Benjie
23-09-03, 03:18
Yey! After 2-3 months of innactivity (but strangely posting regullally on the forums) I have come back. After playing the game since it first became retail, I find it easy to get sick of NC after a while. But hey I had my break, I did my time and now I am back! WOHOO! I will pwn joo in no time. (except my character has no stuff. I gave it all away! lol)

I'm logging on like, in a few minuits onto pluto.
The Predetor. (mid rank tank. 100th reroll)

See ya soon dudes.

Drake6k
23-09-03, 03:30
Hey I remember killing your tank when he had red SL in plaza 2 yo's cellar. :D

Shujin
23-09-03, 03:35
i havent played for a long ass time and my acc is fully functional ;P
ive been havin more fun editing shit ( makin skins / rpos/ jus tryin to change as much gfx as i can )

Heavyporker
23-09-03, 06:17
shujin, any hope that you'll think about taking up my idea about revamping the unique mob organic gfxs? (more detail in the thread on mod forum)

Well, benjie, it's curious you keep posting so many ideas about NC and you haven't played for several months. Not to dimiss the validity of some of your ideas, but still curious.

Shujin
23-09-03, 06:19
Originally posted by Heavyporker
shujin, any hope that you'll think about taking up my idea about revamping the unique mob organic gfxs? (more detail in the thread on mod forum)

Well, benjie, it's curious you keep posting so many ideas about NC and you haven't played for several months. Not to dimiss the validity of some of your ideas, but still curious.

il play around with teh stuff, but like i said , im not really even good at gfx, i jus play around with somethin for a couple hrs ( im wierd ) and if i see something coming i do what i see and sometimes it eventually leads to somethin good. i do same thing when drawlin ;P i jus sit there and draw nothin and eventually somethin comes out and ppl are like ;0 holy shit thats kewl and im like ;0...

CkVega
23-09-03, 11:54
Originally posted by Benjie
Yey! After 2-3 months of innactivity (but strangely posting regullally on the forums) I have come back. After playing the game since it first became retail, I find it easy to get sick of NC after a while. But hey I had my break, I did my time and now I am back! WOHOO! I will pwn joo in no time. (except my character has no stuff. I gave it all away! lol)

I'm logging on like, in a few minuits onto pluto.
The Predetor. (mid rank tank. 100th reroll)

See ya soon dudes.

OMG! you're The Predetor?
Lanfear here, I'll see you on pluto soon (I rerolled to mierin eronaile)

p.s empty ur PM box :p