PDA

View Full Version : hay kk was this how it was ment to be, or is it a bug

masterguyver
23-09-03, 00:52
I want to know if it was ment to be, or is a bug? That when any of the bikes or cars in the game came in contact with the smallest ammount of water they get stuck and can not get free.

\\Fényx//
23-09-03, 00:54
It's more of a coding cockup :D

DonnyJepp
23-09-03, 00:55
I drive through 1-2 feet of water with my NEXT epic ride no problem. Slows me down to a crawl though.

Leebzie
23-09-03, 15:37
vehicles should be able to handle water , though make em drive slower , and perhaps if they are driven excessively through water cause a bit of damage. not much tho , mind.

Dissenter
23-09-03, 15:39
Whats even funnier is that everyone is running around with plasma guns, but they can't even have 'hovering' vehicles that can go over water.....

Scikar
23-09-03, 15:53
Well according the storyline the GenTanks used hovertanks...

Richard Blade
23-09-03, 16:10
When my rifle spy could drive, he was able to get his fully submerged hovertech out of a pond. Did it twice actually. Then, I learned to remember where that pond was. But, usually he had to jump off and wait for it to despawn.

You could run the hovertech through shallow water as long as the land was flat underneath. (that's how he got it out of the pond) Any amount of curve, it got stuck.

Regards,
RB

Pill
23-09-03, 16:30
If you ever get ahold of them, ask skis or Monoxide on Pluto(assuming they still play), to tell you how I drove my Rhino right through a lake, seeing no way around it :D