PDA

View Full Version : Gutted....

LTA
22-09-03, 16:51
Well doing my usual horror killing i came across a Exp Tech (Omg liek yes i got a rare part!!1one) so i get it id'd and what do i get

Dimenesion Splitter Core...

I was almost extatic with joy thinking that mc5 parts dropped on normall mobs i'd have a chance to get one..... till i find it's mysteriously broken...

So i have to ask why kk do you have mysteriously broken mc5 parts in the standard drop pool.... like its not cluttered enough.... like you want make me over the moon but then crush the feeling of happiness almost instantly...

Why?????

:(

icarium
22-09-03, 16:52
all tech parts are wrecked when you id them, they become whole once you collect all parts and make the finished item. that is a VERY godd tech part so stop moaning :p

\\Fényx//
22-09-03, 16:53
Originally posted by LTA
Well doing my usual horror killing i came across a Exp Tech (Omg liek yes i got a rare part!!1one) so i get it id'd and what do i get

Dimenesion Splitter Core...

I was almost extatic with joy thinking that mc5 parts dropped on normall mobs i'd have a chance to get one..... till i find it's mysteriously broken...

So i have to ask why kk do you have mysteriously broken mc5 parts in the standard drop pool.... like its not cluttered enough.... like you want make me over the moon but then crush the feeling of happiness almost instantly...

Why?????

:(

Why not just do what I did, use the gogo while lagging and get a free Dimension splitter, filter 2 and 3 stun turrets appear in your gogo :lol: :p (yea, that really happened 8|)

Originally posted by icarium
all tech parts are wrecked when you id them, they become whole once you collect all parts and make the finished item. that is a VERY godd tech part so stop moaning :p

Icarium, On the test server they changed the req's for MC5's from 0 req to 95 req's etc. The one's with 0 req became '' Misteriously Broken MC5 Synaptic Eccelerator'' etc etc

LTA
22-09-03, 16:58
Originally posted by icarium

If only....

Unfortunaltly its

Wrecked Frame of Mysteriously Broken Area MC5 Dimension Splitter CPU

lol fenyx... i had the log bugs to

Imagine my suprise when i zoned and found myself a capped pistol pe with 2 5 slot libbys (1 explosive, 1 xray) in my inv and the hugest pile of rares....
Whoever my char became had obviously been on some nice hunts :D

QuantumDelta
22-09-03, 23:09
Originally posted by LTA
Wrecked Frame of Mysteriously Broken Area MC5 Dimension Splitter CPU

Old MC5 IMPs, the ones that had no reqs.
They all "broke" when the new version came out.
Heh, ultra-rare.....

LTA
22-09-03, 23:20
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Old MC5 IMPs, the ones that had no reqs.
They all "broke" when the new version came out.
Heh, ultra-rare.....

lol ultra waste... but i ponder...

i fi get the broken ones could i still actually get a mc5 tech of a mob, i remember a few german peeps teeling me a while back that there was a very very rare chance that you could get one

O_o

Rade
22-09-03, 23:24
uh... So all 0 req MC5s became worthless when the new ones came out? Weird.. I know alot of people that got their chips before the reqs came in and they all have theirs still... Just got reqs now.

Omnituens
23-09-03, 00:06
the parts for the old ones broke, not the whole old chips

Rade
23-09-03, 00:23
gotcha.

Omnituens
23-09-03, 00:26
bloody good job too.

*strokes his DS*