PDA

View Full Version : Melee Tank

Deep Blue Six
22-09-03, 16:35
Hi.

I just wanted to know if someone else made a melee tank and if he/she has a lot of fun with it.

Right now its fun in p.v.m but i dont know how it looks like in p.v.p

Greetz

Lordy Wanker

Edit: Just for the stats - my tank is at str 38 right now.

Deep Blue Six
22-09-03, 16:37
Damn.

Hell knows why i posted it a second time.

Some mod please delete it?!

Thx

Lucjan
22-09-03, 16:42
I have a high level melee tank. Well, when it comes to PvP, actually the only thing you can do atm is to duel if you agree with your opponent to not use deflectors...still, you're not going to win unless you have greater skill and especially timing, otherwise you might see some red numbers poping from your enemy, but the damage wont get registered. Melee PvP is a pain, but there is hope something might change soon or soon(TM) as Lupus promised to look into the melee thing.

/EDIT: typos

Ryuben
22-09-03, 17:00
melee tank

/me walks of s******************eing

Devils Grace
22-09-03, 17:04
LOL ive lommed my tank to melee kuz i was boring

now its omfg so fun, really i just laugh to tears..........
takes hella time to kill ur oponent but see them run trying to hit u...........omg ROFL, and they cant

ive not been killed in pp for long time
ive only killed someone once or twice true but its so funny lol

but ive made many run out to sync rest asure

Mumblyfish
22-09-03, 17:07
Yes, I heart my melee tank so much, I bought him a puppy. Which he promptly gutted.

Oh well. It was a nice puppy.

Mantus
22-09-03, 17:29
Personally i never liked the idea of futuristic close combat. I think its more a relic of the Fantacy RPG then anything else.

As far as fun goes. Well you get to see allot of mobs real close, which is fun. You get to have allot of money and loot. Which is also fun. You get very good resists (cuz u can afford force). Which are wasted. So basically if you like hacking up monsters upclose and having lots of money then a melee tank if for you. But dont expect to be useful to the rest of the NC population.

Devils Grace
22-09-03, 18:00
wtf u talking about

have u ever played one ?

yes i agree about the pvm, but useless with the rest........wtf wich server do u play ?? saturn show ur ass at pp and ill show u what a melee tank can do

yes they cant hit hard like a CS but u cant hit back either so come on unless u are a ppu, and that makes any class combat type useless to the rest of population

Marx
22-09-03, 20:52
Melee tanks are "teh pwn."

Was always fun to play as one, its a pity the PvP aspect of them is a tad imbalanced.

:(

Still tons of fun to do though.