PDA

View Full Version : Some ppu thought / new ideas check it plz

GurTjaN
22-09-03, 10:16
ok alot of us agree that ppu needs to change....

DEFL AND SHELTERS:

just dont change them if the ppu cast tehm onself > on other players just let hem be only 30 % effective or a little more that u still have something to gain of it...

holy paralysis remove it it makes pvp point en click and that suX just replace it for a whole new ppu spell dont ask me which one
a spell that gives stealth to a player

STEALTH SPELL

gives the player 15-45 seconds of stealth de invisibiltyness depends on the damage on the spell like if the damage is 300 % then the time of stealth will be shorter and there will be a few lightning shocks u see so players will still spot you and if the spell is 576% than the stealth will be 45 seconds and very hard to spot a stealthed palyers so this gives the players oppurtunity to stealth into an enemy op and than surprise them but still have the fun of having a chance cuz pvp isnt focked up by a holy paralysis oh yea and the spell should tkae about 180 psi nrg

HEAL

can stay the way it is if the shields are balanced good itll all be ok....

BOOSTING TRADESKILLS

just make the ppu a good supporter in boostin tradeskill points and let this be a tradeskill so they give boost for 1k on plaza just like poking..

think bout it i think this needs a alot of tweaking ofcourse but we got the groundrules here and itll surely be better than it is now..

give me your thought and rate the thread plz

GreetZ GurT

Richard Slade
22-09-03, 10:22
How about this cute word I learned once when I saw all the posts in this forum
about the nerf this boost that and do this and go there stuff,
it suited me quite well:

No

Ryuben
22-09-03, 10:26
Originally posted by Richard Slade
How about this cute word I learned once when I saw all the posts in this forum