PDA

View Full Version : MC5 Tips?

Mankind
22-09-03, 05:14
My and my friend are gonna go to MC5 and try and get some parts. I got some questions though of what to expect.

-Do we need hack?
-Is there anywhere safe that you can heal and buff and take a small break?
-Do clans on Saturn camp it and not allow certain people inside?
-Should I bring Holy Heal Sanctum, I heard it's a needed spell for PPUs.
-Should I use hazard resist or fire resist boost?

Thanks.

extract
22-09-03, 05:22
ummmmm I went there and its not pretty....theres a room to go hide and heal in...but when you zone you lose loot rights so basically u can go beat him to near death and run to heal and someone hits him twice and gets youre part....also I suggest wearing LE as theres alot of shady people who go gank there

but as far as strategy in there.....well Id go in numbers and take at least 2 PPUs...PPUs are NOT invincible in there....matter of fact mine takes a good ass beating in there

APU with holy thunderstorm and a tank with mal and like 2-3 PPUs and youve got a good hunting party with good success...me personally would love an mc5 chip but I cant be assed to stay there its obscenely hard and it gets boring quite fast as its just shoot, zone, shoot, zone, crash, die etc etc its very very challenging but no fun whatsoever

EDIT: no you dont need a hacker lol(sorry Im just imagining someone not even gettin to the hack screen before they drop dead)

KidWithStick
get 2-3 PPU's and 1-2 APU's

get buffed

run in and TRY to hide behind pillars...good fucking luck though.

Keiron
Hack - No
Safe - Yes room across from where you come in
Saturn - Don't know, I play Uranus
Holy Heal Sanctum - Yes
Heat/Hazard - It's been debated, I'd say Heat.

KidWithStick
22-09-03, 05:25
Name – Keiron : Server – Pluto : Faction – Tsunami Syndicate: Clan – None : Class – PPU Monk

wtfuxso_O

P.I.M.P

VictorKruger
22-09-03, 05:29
I've been toying around MC5 on the TS and i'd have to say bring as many people with you there, i tried to sneak into the complex with a PPU with perfect 5 slotted spells (Again this is experience from the TS) and my ass was handed to me by something that looked like a DOY tooper right next to the fense-line. I didn't have time to cast Holy Heal before it killed me with 3 shots from a laser pistol.

VK

extract
22-09-03, 05:40
Originally posted by VictorKruger
I've been toying around MC5 on the TS and i'd have to say bring as many people with you there, i tried to sneak into the complex with a PPU with perfect 5 slotted spells (Again this is experience from the TS) and my ass was handed to me by something that looked like a DOY tooper right next to the fense-line. I didn't have time to cast Holy Heal before it killed me with 3 shots from a laser pistol.

VK

was that one of those high security bots Ive heard about...and luckily have never seen?

I was going there with my m8 and Im like dude those guys at the entrance are super hard.....and hes like "thats if we get that far" so Im like wtf....and he said something that mc5 isnt gonna matter much if we run into a "heavy or high securtiy something"

pretty crazy stuff id say

Mankind
22-09-03, 06:06
Well we entered the MC5 area, and met up with a Low lvl security bot. Piece of cake, my friend was doing 500's on the thing and got him about half HP. Then!!!...he got a dc and he's not talking on aim so...his dad must have unplugged the modem for the night..yay! He's gonna wake up in MC5 tomorrow next to one of those :)

30 minutes of preperation for 5 seconds of fun!

bounty
22-09-03, 06:19
Originally posted by KidWithStick
get 2-3 PPU's and 1-2 APU's

get buffed

run in and TRY to hide behind pillars...good fucking luck though.

couldn't have said it better myself. The difficulty level there is just plain, insane.

extract
22-09-03, 06:32
Originally posted by Mankind
Well we entered the MC5 area, and met up with a Low lvl security bot. Piece of cake, my friend was doing 500's on the thing and got him about half HP. Then!!!...he got a dc and he's not talking on aim so...his dad must have unplugged the modem for the night..yay! He's gonna wake up in MC5 tomorrow next to one of those :)

30 minutes of preperation for 5 seconds of fun!

Ive never even seen those....I wonder why =/

Q`alooaith
22-09-03, 06:44
The heavy's have laser's, the High's have copbot plasma I think (didn't last very long with my solo APU)

I'd say, just head in from the east heading west I think..

anyway, I got near enough to some of the guard, but not soo near they'd shoot me..

anyway MC5, holy heal santum on a couple of PPU, running all the time your in the zone, make sure they keep all their own buff's running at all time's, don't matter about the rest of the team if your PPU's go down..

when you get in, get up to the pannel looking at the desk, and holy or rare energy barrel the lower floor, and duck back.. keep doing that, while inside PPU's must keep themselves buffed fully, but keep the team buffed too, holy heal santum is needed to be running from at least one PPU, pref they all keep one running, and holy heal's running on all ppl that are getting aggro'ed... shelter's a must, though I'd not bother with delfector at all after you've got the perice mobs out the way..

ericdraven
22-09-03, 10:03
Originally posted by Mankind
-Do we need hack?
-Is there anywhere safe that you can heal and buff and take a small break?
-Do clans on Saturn camp it and not allow certain people inside?
-Should I bring Holy Heal Sanctum, I heard it's a needed spell for PPUs.
-Should I use hazard resist or fire resist boost?

- no hack
- behind the wall (sometimes the guards come behind the wall tho - bad luck ;))
- dunno
- Holy Heal Sanctum is a must yes.
- Hazard

Simplest and fastest way - one PPU and one APU. A capped PPU can easily outheal the damage of one officer.

livide
22-09-03, 11:05
not to forget about that 80/80 chief technican

his modell seems to be messed up, coz he does damage to you without having any gun out... pretty weired and needs some fixing imo
o_O

ericdraven
22-09-03, 11:09
Originally posted by livide
not to forget about that 80/80 chief technican

his modell seems to be messed up, coz he does damage to you without having any gun out... pretty weired and needs some fixing imo
o_O
This sucker sometimes makes more damage than an officer.. so if no officer is around and only the innocently looking technican is near.. then you know what's going on. :p