PDA

View Full Version : Bored? go BaseJumping!

Rieper
21-09-03, 20:33
And take screenies :)
if you have nothing to do, grab a decent char, chuck ona deflector and try jumping off high buildings or cliffs.. screenies jsut add to the fun.

Seeing as half the fun is discovering locations, i'll just give my top 3 :)

Crest Village Tower
Soliko Edge
TG Canyon Tower

DarkPhoenix
21-09-03, 22:11
Ive done Soliko and TG Tower. I managed to jump over the road at the base (facing toward GR.) Didnt survive though. I lived with TG tho. :lol:

SilentGravity
21-09-03, 22:35
Dont forget that silo in Tech Haven, ethier in Sec-1 or Sec-3

John.nl
21-09-03, 23:42
Big fun are the high towers in the desert with the ladders going all up. You won't lose health if you jump and reach for the ladder. Try to reach for the ladder as late as possible. Closest to the ground wins.

Haven't done that since the revised fall damage but falling from that hight is still lethal I think.

mdares
21-09-03, 23:49
yeha in TH 1 the elevators... just jump down the sides... thats how i always get into TH

Q`alooaith
22-09-03, 00:15
Originally posted by John.nl
Big fun are the high towers in the desert with the ladders going all up. You won't lose health if you jump and reach for the ladder. Try to reach for the ladder as late as possible. Closest to the ground wins.

Haven't done that since the revised fall damage but falling from that hight is still lethal I think.

I've yet to find a fall that is leathal anymore...

I can jump from top of the TH grave shafts to the bottom and live...

Bring back fall damage..

Spoon
22-09-03, 06:25
Originally posted by Rieper
Crest Village Tower

That's got to be the highest spot in the game....
I suffer from vertigo in real life, and I get up to the 3rd level of that tower and my head starts to spin and my legs get weak.....:(
I have to come back down....:o

Dissenter
22-09-03, 10:26
Theres quite a high one somewhere on the way to MB, not far from Avenger i think, don't quote me on that one though, been a while since I've played.

switchback
22-09-03, 11:50
dont you love pushing your mates of the top of the crest tower

viscious666
22-09-03, 15:37
ive found TH to be the best, that and theres one out north east of the world, ill have to get its location, its been awhile since ive been there. ya, base jumpings funner then pking sometimes ^_^

greendonkeyuk
23-09-03, 02:56
Originally posted by Spoon
That's got to be the highest spot in the game....
I suffer from vertigo in real life, and I get up to the 3rd level of that tower and my head starts to spin and my legs get weak.....:(
I have to come back down....:o

it aint just me then! spoon kudos for admittin that. ive had exactly the same experience but i felt a bit wussy for admitting it. Yeah i have vertigo too.