PDA

View Full Version : I've had it...

2ply
21-09-03, 19:15
I've had enough of it. I was just in pepper, got killed, oh well. Nothing much. I get rezzed after seeing my belt hacked. I didn't have anything of value that could drop. So I thought. I get rezzed, I'm bugged, so I relog. I come back, no cs. I think wtf. Then the guy that hacked my belt comes running up 'thanks for the cs sucker'. Wtf? My cs was in SLOT 1. I couldn't have fucking dropped it. And no, I didn't have bad sl. It was -1 at the time, so I know slot 1 wasn't unlocked. It's things like this that piss me off. Now I'm minus a cs, with no backup cs to use because I never bothered because I only play the tank on and off now. But this is just fucking stupid.

(Donate me a CS, saturn :P)

Okay, I just had to rant. It's out of my system.

hnlecter
21-09-03, 19:15
Yeesh saturn is so inflated just go ask for one in plaza 1.

KimmyG
21-09-03, 19:20
were useing the CS u could have gotten the graphic bug where in reality you had ur medkit in slot one and ur CS in ur medkit slot. Ethier way that sucks.

2ply
21-09-03, 19:28
No, there wasn't a graphic bug. Thats the thing that pisses me off. I mean, I'm getting another. But it's just stupid with the amount of bugs and such that this game has. If the drop rates were better, I wouldn't be bitching about it. But it's so damn hard to get the parts with these drop rates.

Okay, somethings gone screwy o.O. My friend was on his bike off to tawkeen after he lost his PA due to a bug (didn't specifie) when he got killed out of nowhere. No, it wasn't a sniper, there was no one around and he was at full health, and on top of that it's not normal that a sniper could hit someone on a bike going full speed across the wastes. Bah.

PsiCorps
21-09-03, 20:48
i got the same, iwas lomming and died for no reason in plaza1, Dropped a belt, it got hacked. Got rezzed, Paineaser (was in slot 1) was in the belt. luckily a friend hacked it

LTA
21-09-03, 21:00
Seen this happen a fair few times... annoying and unfair... but thanks to the banding hax0r5... you won't even get it refunded

Still least you get 100k to gomake a effort to replace it O_o or buy a cola and join the NEXT employee in pp subway and ponder your life :D

Mankind
21-09-03, 21:09
Last night someone poisoned me, and I ran to my apartment. I still had about 20 hp left and the stacks ran out. All of a sudden I just died with 20 hp left.

Richard Slade
22-09-03, 10:13
Have a friend of mine who started playing this week
(n00b monks are so damn cute when they think they own everything.. And then u log of ur PPU and they die..)
He get's killed for no reason at all in plaza 1 all the time.
No bad SL or anything. And there's ALWAYS ppl trying to hack his belt.
So I've made it into a rule thawt if he's gonna play, he's teamed with me and I'm around him.
But it so damn much sucks that he's gotta be dependant on me
Just to not lose his stuff for no reason at all.

tw@
22-09-03, 10:38
This seems to be happening a lot, and they all have in common that they are on saturn server.

My friend "Snook" recently made a constructor... he was in plaza 1 constructing something for me and his tool just dissapeared. I was at his house while it happened - no matter how many times he relogged it wasnt there. What is going on with these item vanishings?

Richard Slade
22-09-03, 10:42
Originally posted by tw@
This seems to be happening a lot, and they all have in common that they are on saturn server.

My friend "Snook" recently made a constructor... he was in plaza 1 constructing something for me and his tool just dissapeared. I was at his house while it happened - no matter how many times he relogged it wasnt there. What is going on with these item vanishings?

Just whine at the GMs in that case, if it was a TL 150 tool u'll get 100k to make it all good again o_O

I'd like some official response on this question btw, since it IS a bug that affects many and in a VERY bad way.

Owain
22-09-03, 10:44
Originally posted by Richard Slade
Just whine at the GMs in that case, if it was a TL 150 tool u'll get 100k to make it all good again o_O

I'd like some official response on this question btw, since it IS a bug that affects many and in a VERY bad way.

well it's very unlikely they'll respond to a thread titled "I've had it" vote 5 stars on this thread or make another with a better name

Barak
22-09-03, 11:10
yeah stuff going bye bye al over the friggin shop my friend and clan mate binary aka escape lost his fekkin SA to bug.. and anothe clan mates PP chip

100k anyone? :rolleyes:

OTIS
22-09-03, 15:03
Yeesh saturn is so inflated just go ask for one in plaza 1.

This is true...ive given out a cs for free b4...but i'm out atm just got my uber 2 slots

Style
22-09-03, 15:57
This would'nt be a problem if KK made rare techs drop more, or if runners droped an item of their quickbar and no stupid quickbelt or safeslot

Xin
22-09-03, 16:28
See my post re: "official statement on quickbelt drops" in the.. newbie forum I think.
I've lost a gun from slot 1 with positive SL before, and the GM had never even heard of slot 1 being "locked". I have yet to see anything official about the lock symbol beside slot 1 having any meaning.

KidWithStick
22-09-03, 16:34
Originally posted by Style
This would'nt be a problem if KK made rare techs drop more, or if runners droped an item of their quickbar and no stupid quickbelt or safeslot

yup...exactly what ive been saying for months.

Jolt
22-09-03, 16:45
Originally posted by Xin
See my post re: "official statement on quickbelt drops" in the.. newbie forum I think.
I've lost a gun from slot 1 with positive SL before, and the GM had never even heard of slot 1 being "locked". I have yet to see anything official about the lock symbol beside slot 1 having any meaning.

Originally posted by Thanatos
From patch #166 and #167 Notes
- The item in the first quickslot can not be dropped.
- Runners with a Soullight below -16 can also drop the item in the first quickslot.

Dont think this has been changed anytime since.