PDA

View Full Version : Well if it goes as said trying to remove Pistol Spys

hnlecter
21-09-03, 19:11
Ok ok. I understand wanting spys to be long ranged figher, but uh heh, you forgot the range part. If you didn't notice neocron has NO RANGE. If you are really going to make the PA for only rifle spys and not both remove this damn clipping distance. I am wondering (well almost knowing) that KK is keeping this dumb clipping distance thing in because they don't want to lose their last few customers with bad computers. But hey! Spys can't really use that 1000m gun if you can only shoot within visibal distance. Also what the fuck is with making people turn to mush when you are really far away (I have my grafics settings at highest) is this just some ATI card feature?

Please remove clipping distance make a spy happy.

Tazo
21-09-03, 19:55
next time inform yourself before sputtering nonsense. there will be more than just a rifle spy pa.

Ste-X
21-09-03, 20:03
why does you post say about removing pistol spys and you say fuck all about why?

athon
21-09-03, 20:22
The only poll that needs a 'dead animals' option and doesn't have one. Inform yourself better before making comments like this.

There will be both Rifle and Pistol Spy PAs with something else (coming soonish I guess) for droners.

Although Neocron does have some problems with stupidly long ranges, it certainly doesn't make sniping impossible.

Athon Solo