PDA

View Full Version : KK please dont listen to the whiners, put PE PA out next patch.

VetteroX
21-09-03, 19:11
I like th new PE PA. I could really use the extra energy and pistol combat. I dont really like the negatives, a bit harsh for PE's, but the benafits outwiegh the negatives. I dont give a damn how my PE looks, as long as hes an effective killer, and this new PA will make me a more effective killer. So please, put it out next patch. I'll wear it, most people can say "oh it looks so ugly" and not wear it, and be weaker. The people who care about getting a combat boost and not if they look pretty can wear the new PA.

Clyde
21-09-03, 19:15
agreed, i just think the energy resist coulda been a bit higher but whatever

Rade
21-09-03, 19:19
? The stuff I saw yesterday looked like complete and utter shit stat-wise. Remove some of that force and pierce and add more special resists. Also, negative psi? wtf?

Hope vet knows something I dont and I saw something outdated.

ZoneVortex
21-09-03, 19:21
negative psi is fine....

just take the PA off for a sec when you wanna buff.

So therefor the negatives really do not matter.

Shadow Dancer
21-09-03, 19:22
Put it out now, work on the designs later.

Am i the only one who thinks the pa should ADD psi?

ZoneVortex
21-09-03, 19:32
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

I dunno that'd be godly

Callash
21-09-03, 19:35
The PAs *will* come out with the next Patch. It is possible, that the Kamikaze Chips won't though. If they aren't, you can thank our brave hacking crew for making secret stats public.

Shadow Dancer
21-09-03, 19:37
Originally posted by Callash
It is possible, that the Kamikaze Chips won't though.

WHY??????????????? :(

If they aren't, you can thank our brave hacking crew for making secret stats public.

grrrr wtf, *shakes first at hacking crew* :mad:

Not many peopel saw that stats. Please release it next patch, please.........:(

Rade
21-09-03, 19:45

I was thinking the exact same thing.

How about making 5 different PE PAs, each giving +5 to a stat (str,con,dex,int,psi) but no other bonuses or penalties? Sorta allow PEs to chose in which field to specify, now that specializing is a must, isnt that what would be most suitable for a JOAT? I could imagine setups where I would want to use any of the +int, +str, +dex and +psi armor. But no, it had to be made according to the guidelines, just like everything else. Boring. And also it had to be a penalty, it couldnt be someting pointless like -con like the tank PA, but something thats extremely important for a PE, its Psi.

Im not wearing it, wether it looks like shit or not, because the stats are crap.

*big thumb down*

Shadow Dancer
21-09-03, 19:47
Callash said that KK said that their will only be 2 pas per class.

EDIT:Callash, since you're not taking pms or email can you PLEASE tell me why SPECIFICALLY would the kami chips be delayed?

Rade
21-09-03, 19:47
Yeah, strict guidelines for what there can and cant be is always good for games.

**edit: bleah Im just gonna should up for now. Moods are contagious and mine might kill you.

Tazo
21-09-03, 19:49
It is possible, that the Kamikaze Chips won't though. If they aren't, you can thank our brave hacking crew for making secret stats public.
many many thanks to the h4xx0rz. where would we be without you? oh yeah thats right WE WOULD BE WEARING FUCKING KAMIKAZE CHIPS AND GETTING ACTUAL RECOMPENSATIONS WHEN WE LOOSE A RARE!!!

:mad:

this sucks.

not unlike some people who shall remain nameless, cypher and g.o.d.

John.nl
21-09-03, 19:54
I dont get it... what does it matter when the kami chips' stats are known before release? I mean as soon as they are in, the info will show it.. or?

KimmyG
21-09-03, 19:56
It is possible, that the Kamikaze Chips won't though. If they aren't, you can thank our brave hacking crew for making secret stats public.

So? Because some people saw the stats a few days early you are gonna delay the whole chip idea comeone lets see a better excuse. That is not a very good reason.

Tazo
Originally posted by John.nl
I dont get it... what does it matter when the kami chips' stats are known before release? I mean as soon as they are in, the info will show it.. or?
maybe he wants us to hate them hackers... if so, he was very successful in my case

NeoLojik
Anyone give a link to the PE / Spy PA Stats and the kamakazie chip stats pls?

Just interested :D

Originally posted by KimmyG
So? Because some people saw the stats a few days early you are gonna delay the whole chip idea comeone lets see a better excuse. That is not a very good reason. Agreed :mad:

Callash
21-09-03, 20:08
So? Because some people saw the stats a few days early you are gonna delay the whole chip idea comeone lets see a better excuse. That is not a very good reason.
No, because someone hacked to get them. Besides, they are done, so I don't exactly need an "excuse", tyvm.

KimmyG
21-09-03, 20:11
No, because someone hacked to get them. Besides, they are done, so I don't exactly need an "excuse", tyvm.

I tell you what you do need is something to decrease the alarming number of goodbye threads that I have seen some of them big name players and something to prevent the bordem threads and something to fix the low populice of NC. TYVM YO

Shadow Dancer
21-09-03, 20:11
No, because someone hacked to get them.

But why does that warrant delaying the chips? Shouldn't the hacker being banned, be the only thing that is done?

I mean, what does this change if anything?

NeoLojik
21-09-03, 20:13
No, because someone hacked to get them. Besides, they are done, so I don't exactly need an "excuse", tyvm. Im sorry Callash, this isnt meant to be a flame in any way, and up until now Ive always thought were were on the same 'wavelength' so to speak.

Dont punish all of us over someone who hacked to see the stats, route them out, punish them. Its unfair for the entire community to be punished for one or more persons actions.

Be reasonable m8, please.

Mr Friendly
21-09-03, 20:13

yeah, thats good, just like a previous 2 pacthes that were out only like 5 hours apart. just bring out the pa, then make a new design for it & make that patch ONLY the pa design, dats goo, i like

Callash
21-09-03, 20:16
OK, I will explain more in detail.

There is a thing such as the Neocron Rules of Conduct (http://neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NeoContent&file=index&pageID=23), yes? Yes. Now take a look at rule #15:

15) You will not exploit any bug in the NEOCRON product or the NEOCRON Service to gain unfair advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through public posting) to any other user of the NEOCRON Service.
It states that a) hacking/exploiting is forbidden (which was done to get those stats), b) communicating those with others is forbidden (which was clearly done with screenshots posted in the forum), and especially c) that it is forbidden to gain an unfair advantage by hacking/exploiting.

If I release the Kamikaze Chips as planned with the next patch and those stats, I am giving those who know them already an unfair advantage. They can already do number crunching, experiment with possible skillsets and so on.

Maybe now you will see my problem. I would very much like to bring those babies, I wrote all of it myself mind you, which was work. But right now, it is kinda uncertain :(

KimmyG
21-09-03, 20:19
I still dont see the reasoning. What are you gonna do rework the whole stats? I for one dont care if anyone has any advance char setup idea's. Im bored as hell and a new mob ment somethign new and fun to do.

NeoLojik
21-09-03, 20:20
I understand now Callash and I agree. Its a damn shame about the chips, but after explaining it, I agree.

Can you confirm whether the SpyPA / PE will definately be in next patch?

FYI, there was a GM who spawned the Kamakazie DoY things on the testserver, maybe thats how the stats leaked?

Shadow Dancer
21-09-03, 20:22
I still dont see the reasoning. What are you gonna do rework the whole stats? I for one dont care if anyone has any advance char setup idea's. Im bored as hell and a new mob ment somethign new and fun to do.

omg I agree.

I don't care if someone knows setups in advance. It takes about.............................mmmmm........15-20 minutes(imo if you do alot of number crunching) to go through most possibilities once you see the stats of an item. All taht's left is actual experimentation, which no one has done yet. Sure knowing the numbers may be an unfair advantage, but by how much? I'll tell you what's a bigger advantage havign 40 fps while the person you're fighting has 5 fps. But there are some things you just can't do anything about.

Callash basically what I'm saying is that I agree with you, but that it's not really much of a big deal.

Btw for anyone's information I thuoght those pics were gotten legit which is why I posted it in TEH forum.

Eddie
21-09-03, 20:26
I can understand Callash's PoV because he worked hard to dream up a new way to play the game (come on.. admit it.. none of us could possibly have thought of something like that), and now his little "suprise" is wrecked.. and he's pissed off. Just like any other normal human being would be.

Neo - yes.. in one of his previous replies he mentions something about it being released in the next retail patch - but when that is.. we can only guess. (let it be Monday damnit.. we've waiting long enough as it is :P).

He's given a reason.. one which is more than satisfactory. So let the issue rest: give him a break damn it. He's brought about more changes anyone else lately..

I've an idea theoretically how such unreleased items could be "spawned" without a GM... but I won't share it.. especially not on here.

Eddie

Shadow Dancer
21-09-03, 20:29
Originally posted by Eddie
I can understand Callash's PoV because he worked hard to dream up a new way to play the game (come on.. admit it.. none of us could possibly have thought of something like that), and now his little "suprise" is wrecked.. and he's pissed off. Just like any other normal human being would be.

Well technically people have thought of the idea before. :p

He's given a reason.. one which is more than satisfactory. So let the issue rest: give him a break damn it.

Let the issue rest and give him a break? LoL! I see no angry mobs flaming him and telling him to go to hell or soemthing. The only person being aggressive with him is Kimmy.

And have you thought that perhaps not everyone agrees that the reason is more than satisfactory.

There's nothing wrong with "discussing" it IMO.

\\Fényx//
21-09-03, 20:30
Once again everyone's flaming callash, the messanger o_O Tazo, when did you turn into TEH TROLL of the boards, read 8 posts of yours today and all been arsey towards KK and the staff.

Maybe they wanted the kami chip stats to be a suprise o_O but nuooo...

Eddie
21-09-03, 20:32
Admittedly, but I don't want to turn into too much "negativity" (is that a word?) for our old chum Callash.

He's done a fine old job as I've said (repeatedly).. I just don't want him to pack it in because we as a community moan and groan and ungratefully throw everything that he's tried to do back in his face.

But I do agree.. we as a whole shouldn't be punished by a certain few hackers who have done something wrong. I'm sure if you try hard enough (*hint*) you can find the culprits and ban them.

Eddie

KimmyG
21-09-03, 20:35
. The only person being aggressive with him is Kimmy..

Well I can only see a small reason for it but instead of letting them come with the patch wich I hope is monday tuesday wich will have given people a good few days to workup a setup it will give them a good month and 1/2 to work up a new setup.

Unless they are planing on rehauling the whole chip stats wich would make sense then.

Shadow Dancer
21-09-03, 20:39
Admittedly, but I don't want to turn into too much "negativity" (is that a word?) for our old chum Callash.

He's done a fine old job as I've said (repeatedly).. I just don't want him to pack it in because we as a community moan and groan and ungratefully throw everything that he's tried to do back in his face.

But I do agree.. we as a whole shouldn't be punished by a certain few hackers who have done something wrong. I'm sure if you try hard enough (*hint*) you can find the culprits and ban them.

Eddie

here's the way I see it, he doesn't want others to have an unfair advantage right? So why not ask the community if they even care that a "few" people got to see the stats beore them?

I mean I feel screwed just because of some loser "hackers". grrrrr

Tazo
21-09-03, 20:40
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Once again everyone's flaming callash, the messanger o_O Tazo, when did you turn into TEH TROLL of the boards, read 8 posts of yours today and all been arsey towards KK and the staff.
huh? ok, im checking my posts from today, newest first.

post 1: posting how much i hate hackers
post 2: telling off some noninformed pollopening twit
post 3: bitching at hackers
post 4: bitching at hackers again, this time in german
post 5: glorifying deus ex
post 6: making fun of the pluto community
post 7: telling a "monkocron" poster to shut up
post 8: whining that there is no deus ex coop mode
post 9: making fun of someone in german
post 10: glorifying deus ex again and whining that there is no deus ex coop mode again
post 11: suggesting some roleplay to a bored player

those are my posts from today, the summary sounds like my usual loveably cynical self :D where exactly did i be "arsey" to KK?

Kazuko
21-09-03, 20:57
Maybe now you will see my problem. I would very much like to bring those babies, I wrote all of it myself mind you, which was work. But right now, it is kinda uncertain :(

This is another example of someone does something small, and KK has to "punnish" everyone for that. By not releasing the chips right now, you give them MORE time to "crunch stats" and such.
Clearly KK has no control over what the players do and is just trying to do the "hey blame your peers for what they did". There would be no harm in releasing those chips right now if they were done.

This is the whole no saturn support thing revisited again, and quite frankly KK's antics are getting very tired.

Tazo
21-09-03, 21:15
Originally posted by Kazuko
This is another example of someone does something small, and KK has to "punnish" everyone for that.
actually, what he wrote sounds more like it is his decision, not KKs

Kazuko
21-09-03, 21:29
Originally posted by Tazo
actually, what he wrote sounds more like it is his decision, not KKs

He represents KK whether he likes it or not.

BombShell
21-09-03, 21:34
duno about u guys but i dont liek the idea that the pe pa is energy. to me thats a gimp suit i take 55 damage from CS with out it so i think i stay the way i am now. that armor is not worth the extra 20 damage. but if it was fire resis i wouldnt care if it looked ugly or not.

Rade
21-09-03, 21:39
Imho the armor should be spread out, just like the PE class is supposed to be. 10 fire/xray/poison/energy or something. Make it different. Also, this cant be said often enough; remove the negative psi, make it negative con or something. PEs need their Psi.

BombShell
21-09-03, 21:43
Originally posted by Rade
Imho the armor should be spread out, just like the PE class is supposed to be. 10 fire/xray/poison/energy or something. Make it different. Also, this cant be said often enough; remove the negative psi, make it negative con or something. PEs need their Psi.

spreading it out is the worst idea not all of us drug. and hav 25 more resis with drugs for ur benefit. and we dont need psi really i hav a almost capped shelter. notl ike i needmore of it. i rather hav my con.

Rade
21-09-03, 21:47
you wont be able to use your deflector. you wont be able to use destrosol forte for haz booster 1. Drugs have nothing to do with spreading out the resists.

Actually I dont understand what you are talking about, armor is not worth the 20 extra damage, what 20 extra damage? 25 extra resist drug benefit what??

BombShell
21-09-03, 21:52
you wont be able to use your deflector. you wont be able to use destrosol forte for haz booster 1. Drugs have nothing to do with spreading out the resists.

Actually I dont understand what you are talking about, armor is not worth the 20 extra damage, what 20 extra damage? 25 extra resist drug benefit what??

i dont use drugs. haz is nothing to me. and i use basic deflector. basic capped deflector is just as good is blessed. drugs r pointless in mass pk battles. to me drugs r for turny pe's. not for actual pvp. ur goin to drug every time ur haz goes. i sure dont. i run across the waste lands and pk anyone and anything i see. with out worry of my drug dazzing me. the only thing i am able to use is shelter. and i masterd out my shelter. and with balance i hav 125+ resis in everything and hav 400 life. when xray bones come ill hav 450 in hopes of removing my arm. and maybe 1 other.

pa i dont really care about if it has the same stats as as inq2. i just need the p-c or r-c.

Rade
21-09-03, 22:01
funny, i have those resists and close to 500 hps. Anyway. You can pop another drug to delay the fuzzy effect, just because you chose not to utilize this tool doesnt mean you have to condemn anyone that doesnt.

Still, I think the PE PA has too much piercing and force and too little "special" resists, regardless if they are spread out or focused.

BombShell
21-09-03, 22:07
funny, i have those resists and close to 500 hps. Anyway. You can pop another drug to delay the fuzzy effect, just because you chose not to utilize this tool doesnt mean you have to condemn anyone that doesnt.

Still, I think the PE PA has too much piercing and force and too little "special" resists, regardless if they are spread out or focused.

well i agree with u on the prc and frc. but i dont think chars should be based off of drugs. y do u care about pa. since ur drugging y not go the whole way and use resis drugs for the speacail resis ur losing.

i love the enjoy ment of goin into battle every sec. and owning everyone i come across. most peeps id uel that duel use drugs i see in the wastelands i take out with ezz.

drugging should benefit u not be ur life source. i know it maybe addicting but comon do u really need drugs to pvp. i dont and i still own all.

but i think energy pa is the worst idea. y do u think most of the NC pkers say Titan armor is the best PE armor. now make that into a PA and ill be happy. make it like a mission hav to bring so,e scorpion essences and the head of the queen or id tag of the lost person that went their a few weeks ago. in the story line.

Rade
21-09-03, 22:14
Drugging is only viable that far. One drug is easy, two drugs is manageable. More than that is too annoying to keep up with. Sometimes I make setups that require drugs, sometimes I dont. Simple. Energy is not a bad idea, Duranit is too crappy anyway, everyone use inq armor and then energy belt and energy resist. An energy armor would just reduce the amount of energy resist you need. Imo the problem is not the resist chosen but the amount of "special" resist the armor gives. Less frc/prc, more other resists.

icarium
21-09-03, 22:21
i havent seen the stats myself so i could be talking out my arse but -psi + v little "exotic" resist = complete waste of time IMO completely ignoring the fact that it looks terrible. i suppose i could take it off and buff then stick it back on but its a lot of dicking about.

also, and i may just be being cynical here but, kami chips + hackers.. convenient excuse if they dont appear in next patch?

Tazo
21-09-03, 22:23
Originally posted by icarium
also, and i may just be being cynical here but, kami chips + hackers.. convenient excuse if they dont appear in next patch?
read callashs explanation again, and try not to forget it after one second this time.

BombShell
21-09-03, 22:25
well i agreee with u on that it does need mroe energy if i was to use it like alot more. i can deal with less frc and prc resis. to me copbot armor is pointless to a PE its more of a tank armor.

any smart tank wont use inq for the fac it has less prc's Pe's can kill them pretty ezy and thay need all their h-c so no room for frc.

pe's dont need it becuase h-c pe's r dumb. thay only need 114 frc resis. and rest transport for their amno and dogtag's.

but if ur using drugs liek that y not beast. or the other one that has ath and agiltiy. more r-c or p-c u need and more life with ur lower agility.

so i am not gimped in speed either. i chased many peeps that ran off trying to buff up. am always buffed with my boosts in wastelands or in any pvp sector. i am basically ready for combat any time i want. but thats me. thats y i only thing druggy pe's r turny chars. with black sun. just drug to hell to kill 1 man.

i always hav roughly 5 peeps trying to kill me. so i dont hav time to set and wait.

i think Titan armor would be good PE pa and if u look at the pic. it does look more of a fire suit.

BombShell
21-09-03, 22:28
o and 1 more thing when u do die wut is ur excuse drugs died out??????

me when i die i can atleast say *GG*

Rade
21-09-03, 22:33
And I cant say gf or something if I die? Why so bitter? Did I do something to you in a previous life or something?

VetteroX
21-09-03, 22:35
Well, id like to thank Callash for all the info hes given us. I understand that hes angry, but I dont agree with holding the kami chips back, never agree with punishing many because of the few. Instead, offer a eward... say an MC5 chip of your choise if you turn the person in with evidence.

I dont think the PE PA stats are as nice as id like them to be, but its helpful. 18 energy beats 13 from durant 2 vest, and id love the +6 pistol combat. I agree with rade that we could lose some pierce/force for better energy or other resists, personaly id have made PE pa: + a lttle to all resists, but is better then what i can curently use, 6 pc and 2 dex is nice.

Negative psi... id have prefered a hit to something else, but its not so bad... i only have to lom a tiny bit. In my personal tests, shelter damage doesnt matter.... so losing a tad of shelter damage doesnt hurt me.

BombShell
21-09-03, 22:37
nah sorry if it sounded liek that i dont really hate u for using drugs i hate the fact u want to use drugs with the armor to benefit u. seee i dotn believe drugs r ment to be ur means of survial. like drug for haz.

but i dont know how u go around pvp. i like to hav a armor with out drugging. to be good. but it dont matter. if that pa comes out were both screwed. u and ur haz. me and my resis. like i said gimp armor.

to- vet will 32+ fire armor of inq is alo better then 18 energy pe pa wouldnt u say?? and if i was to use copbot armor i need to get 5 more con lvls to make up the lost resis. becuas einstead of having 125+ resis ill hav like 117+ resis+ thats y i dont liek energy vest.

Tazo
21-09-03, 22:37
Originally posted by VetteroX
Well, id like to thank Callash for all the info hes given us. I understand that hes angry, but I dont agree with holding the kami chips back, never agree with punishing many because of the few. Instead, offer a eward... say an MC5 chip of your choise if you turn the person in with evidence.
its known who did it...

VetteroX
21-09-03, 22:45
oh ok... nm then

Maarten
21-09-03, 23:16
I don't get it. If Callash is uncertain about releasing the Kami chips next patch because some people might have an unfair advantage, then the solution would be releasing the chips as soon as possible! If the stats stay the same then the longer you wait, the bigger the advantage for the people who saw the stats will be, because they will be done LoMming and ready to pop one of these things in.

Do you really want to punish yourself (trying to find new balanced stats) AND the community (delaying the chips) because some people MIGHT have a few hour advantage?

You can also post the stats yourself right now. It would ruin the surprise, but the advantage those guys have will be gone.
Anyway, as soon as the chips hit retail, it won't be long before everyone knows what the stats are. Getting the chips is what's going to take some time (I think). So everyone will have plenty of time to do the "crunching" before they can actually lay their hands on them.

I know some guy(s) broke the rules, but please look at the bigger picture of what's going on. I say punish the guilty, not the innocent. If it's known who did it, make it so he can never have a kami chip. Once one is found in his posession, make it "magically disappear" or something... :P

Mankind
21-09-03, 23:37
Why is it that only 2 of the PE Power Armors can be used?

One of them is Dex of 115 and a Dex of 135. Dex of 115 is possible drugged. Dex of 135 seems impossible. The other 2 (Dex of 85 and Dex of 100) are very possible, but most PEs will only be able to wear PA 1.

Maarten
21-09-03, 23:40
What did I miss? Where are the stats of the PE PA's?? I've looked through the forum, couldn't find em...

QuantumDelta
21-09-03, 23:41
Originally posted by Mankind
Why is it that only 2 of the PE Power Armors can be used?

One of them is Dex of 115 and a Dex of 135. Dex of 115 is possible drugged. Dex of 135 seems impossible. The other 2 (Dex of 85 and Dex of 100) are very possible, but most PEs will only be able to wear PA 1.
I doubt..or..at least hope, they haven't finished the reqs etc, yet...

Oath
21-09-03, 23:46
Why,

Whoever hacked it, why.

You get a buzz from it? now you pissed off most off us, and yet again something is delayed or cancelled because of it.

whatever your decision callash theres at least one person here who respects it.

oh yeha........KOS KOSH4X!!!11

lol.

Oath.

mdares
22-09-03, 00:00
they need to lower the reqs for PE pa by like 20...

65 -> 80 -> 95 -> 115

that way like all other classes it will be possible to use PA 3 w/o drugs and just good imps and cap.

Mankind
22-09-03, 00:08
Originally posted by mdares
they need to lower the reqs for PE pa by like 20...

65 -> 80 -> 95 -> 115

that way like all other classes it will be possible to use PA 3 w/o drugs and just good imps and cap.

Yeah that's how it should be.

QuantumDelta
22-09-03, 00:32
Heh, PA 4 shouldn't be 115...
I agree with the rest though, more or less.

Shadow Dancer
22-09-03, 01:11
Instead, offer a eward... say an MC5 chip of your choise if you turn the person in with evidence.

:lol:

You're evil. :p

Negative psi... id have prefered a hit to something else, but its not so bad... i only have to lom a tiny bit. In my personal tests, shelter damage doesnt matter.... so losing a tad of shelter damage doesnt hurt me.

I THINK shelter protection caps at around 400% or so anwyays.

Originally posted by Maarten
Once one is found in his posession, make it "magically disappear" or something... :P

omg that's a great idea. I wonder if KK can restrict specific players from wearing/using something.

QD why shouldn't the 4th pe be 115?

QuantumDelta
22-09-03, 01:14
Heh... Drug using Implanted capped characters?
115 would actually be even more evil than the annoying ....flawed? reqs on PSI PA3/4...

ehhh....i'll explain that in a little more detail;

MAX IMPs from DEX = 26.
DEX 106, obviously that's negating the _useful_ implants, for just the dex giving ones....
SF/SA are semi-useful, but you lose out a great deal (as much as you do when you lose APU/PPU really) if your not going to use distance 3, and you're suicidal if you don't wanna use PP R...

So, generally, from there, you have three drugs...you can use two to get up to the level.

However, uhm...
When you look at the balance, I mean, not so much vs monks...because i'm unhappy about monk implants as well (better next patch), but, vs tank..

Marine, Moveon, Herc, = +19, 119 STR automatically, PA4 is 135 isn't it?
+ 5 from STR Booster3 or Harden Backbone 3, = 124, maybe you could give up a slot to Zerk 3, and you have 129.
.....Kay, so, 129 on imps that aren't THAT far from ideal on a tank, the PA basically wears itself... o_O

VetteroX
22-09-03, 01:36
PE's are much different then other chars. pa dont have to be far apart in levels. I say pa1 80 dex pa 2 90 dex pa 3 100 dex pa 4 110 dex... need all dex chips (gimping anyway) + 1 drug for pa 4.

mdares
22-09-03, 03:45
PE's are much different then other chars. pa dont have to be far apart in levels. I say pa1 80 dex pa 2 90 dex pa 3 100 dex pa 4 110 dex... need all dex chips (gimping anyway) + 1 drug for pa 4.

*points up* wut he said... makes more sense that way...

o and anyone know or could point me to the stats for the PE PAs? (missed it and now cant find it)