PDA

View Full Version : Post Apocalypictic/Cyberpunk Games..

Kasumi
21-09-03, 15:01
Anyone know any good games that are Post Apocalypictic/Cyberpunk ? :) I have played Fallout1/2 but those are the only ones i know of.. hehe doesnt matter to me on there type either.. but would prefer FPS/RPG or maybe.. RTS :)

Tazo
21-09-03, 15:15
Deus Ex 4 life (tm)

its not THAT post apocalyptic but KINDA post apocalyptic :rolleyes:

Hell-demon
21-09-03, 15:22
Deus ex is very cyber punk. Also try the Copperhead mod for DUngeon Siege that rocks too.

nonamebrandeggs
21-09-03, 16:51
Beneath a Steel Sky = pwnage. Recently the game was rereleased as freeware so you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding it, and if ya do I can always DCC it to ya ;).

athon
21-09-03, 17:08
The Hitchhikers text adventure owns - not sure if its quite cyberpunk tho, but it is post apocalyptic.

Q`alooaith
21-09-03, 17:11
Black and white.... well it is post apoc after I've had a short spell around (tosses villager's child back to sharks...)

deus Ex, or SS and SS2 are about as Cyberpunk, post apoc as I get... unless you count non computer games, then 40K and =][= (that's not leet speak, that'sthe symbol)...

Kasumi
21-09-03, 17:15
hehe actually black and white has/had? a Post Apocalypictic mod for it :)

Q`alooaith
21-09-03, 17:18
Originally posted by Kasumi
hehe actually black and white has/had? a Post Apocalypictic mod for it :)

ooohhhh, linky linky pls.....

realy not seen any B&W mods for ages, only a few cheat mods (people never dying, but you can do that if you pick somone up and just cuddle them for a few hundred years[oldest person I had was 207 year's old])

Heavyporker
21-09-03, 20:38
I just downloaded "Beneath a Steel SKy" after googling it.

noname, your head's on the chopping block soon.

mystery8
21-09-03, 22:35
Well here's two Half-Life (and one Quake 3) mods that came to mind:

The Wastes (http://www.planethalflife.com/thewastes) is a post apocalyptic multiplayer mod and Public Enemy (http://www.public-enemy.org) is a cyber-punk themed multiplayer mod. And Afterwards (http://www.planetquake.com/afterwards/) is a Quake 3 Multiplayer mod with a post apocalyptic theme. Its no longer being worked on (I think), but they released 2 public betas.

Anyone know of anymore similarly themed mods? :)

PsiCorps
21-09-03, 22:50
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Beneath a Steel Sky = pwnage. Recently the game was rereleased as freeware so you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding it, and if ya do I can always DCC it to ya ;).
"i need a schreibsman port like i need a hole in the head.."
"a schreibsman port IS a hole in the head" man that game pawned

Smugly
22-09-03, 00:14
A favourite post apocolyptic game of mine was "Visions of the Aftermath: Boomtown". You can get it abandonware at the underdogs. It's basically a game about surviving in the fall out of a nuclear war. Kind of a Sim/RPG more than anything You loot old bomb shelters for supplies, plant crops, hunt for food, build houses and fight or trade with mutant tribes to survive. Be warned! EGA Graphics!!! I think it's from 1989 or something.