PDA

View Full Version : Servers down?

Agnt
21-09-03, 14:38
Cant login enywhere... just getting endless sync with every char and every server.

Am i the only one?

Konrad McKenzie
21-09-03, 14:53
I've been getting exactly the same problem.. however I think my issue is unrelated to your's.
I'm using a local LAN at my place and have a server that act as my gateway for the ohter PC's to access the net, this server is using Wingate as the proxy software. What I do to solve the problem is recycle the wingate service and everything goes back to normal for about 30mins at which point if I exit NC for whatever reason (logout / crash) I can't log back in due to endless syncing on all servers and i have to recycle the wingate service again.

Kon

Agnt
21-09-03, 15:48
Nah, its the KK's uber mysql database agan. My account has oviasly corrupted like in beta4 times and kk couldnt/didnt want to fix it.

Everything looks like old beta times.. every char goes endless sync on every servers.

\\Fényx//
21-09-03, 17:23
Originally posted by Agnt
Nah, its the KK's uber mysql database agan. My account has oviasly corrupted like in beta4 times and kk couldnt/didnt want to fix it.

Everything looks like old beta times.. every char goes endless sync on every servers.

I didnt think they used mysql :confused: anyway I get this sometimes, I just either leave it for a few mins or log onto another char then retry