PDA

View Full Version : I might have missed this but....

extract
21-09-03, 07:42
why is psi combat boost the only booster that cant be cast on one's self?

ZoneVortex
21-09-03, 07:44
uhhhh......welllll....

Back in the day of Hybrids, it made them even better when they could increase their APU by themselves.

However, now a days, since only PPUs can cast the spell, and the spell only gives APU, all it does is weaken the PPU's spells.

So there's no reason to need to cast it on oneself now.

extract
21-09-03, 07:46
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
However, now a days, since only PPUs can cast the spell, and the spell only gives APU, all it does is weaken the PPU's spells.

So there's no reason to need to cast it on oneself now.

negative batman, with my IMPs and PA Ive got about -50 (give or take) APU I would love it for the psi USE tho

GIVE ME SELF CAST KK!!!!!!!

Eddie
21-09-03, 13:50
ZV's got it right.

(Level 3 Booster casting) hybrids would become even better than they were pre-nerf... and considering how powerful some of them were (*ahem* .Cyl0n, LGG, CC, etc.), it wouldn't have been a good idea.

Making that self castable again, now, could possibly make hybrids feasibly exist once again, which KK would hate....

On the other hand, if you *really* want it, then get another PPU to give it to you :)

Eddie

Vampire222
21-09-03, 14:09
rather hc3 instead of psi 3... as a ppu

Eddie
21-09-03, 14:18
HC3?

Don't PPUs usually give themselves MC3 for the AGL and HLT boost?

Eddie

extract
21-09-03, 18:23
Originally posted by Eddie
Making that self castable again, now, could possibly make hybrids feasibly exist once again, which KK would hate....

youre kidding right? hehe, how would this possibly make hybrids good again? psi combat boost would up APU but then PPU would be shredded even more...in fact you could actually say making that self castable would actually gimp hybrids if they used it, making theyre already weak sheilds EVEN weaker

Originally posted by Eddie
HC3?

Don't PPUs usually give themselves MC3 for the AGL and HLT boost?

Eddie

yea I do usually use MC3, but when i switched from APU to PPU I had 87 MST with my APU which is the highest you need....but right now Ive got my setup exactly where I want it and dont want to Lom away any PPW or PPU just to put one more point into mst to use holy catharsis sanctum(psi combat 3 would easily fix that problem) that coupled with psi use is the main reason I want it