PDA

View Full Version : stop flaming KK!

Roc-a-fella
20-09-03, 23:09
neocron is still a baby its still developing, yes humans do this too, if you saw a 3 year old baby would you go

" JESUS F*CKING CHRIST WHY CANT YOU SPELL THAT WORD OMFG I QUIT IM NOT YOUR PARENT ANYMORE"

think about it..... :cool:

Hell-demon
20-09-03, 23:13
A baby and neocron is different.

And even parents can stop likeing their child, thats why we have social services.

Its best not use analogies to describe the situation with KK and the comunity:p

Roc-a-fella
20-09-03, 23:15
well thats true, but neo is a fairly new game, with a fairly new engine

and all ive heard today is flaming more flaming, everyone is flaming on every possible thing today

Shujin
20-09-03, 23:16
baby = alpha,
todler = beta2
teen= beta4
full grown adult= released.

would you release a baby out on the road and b like EY GO MAKE MONEY

BlackPrince
20-09-03, 23:17
Originally posted by Roc-a-fella
with a fairly new engine

Yeah, if you mean fairly new as outdated, clunky, overly complex, and inefficient.

I'll cut them slack when they demonstrate something above contempt (for the community) and sheer ineptitude.

Roc-a-fella
Well my friend this child was premature i guess.

extract
its not flaming its just lack of intelligence on the posters parts....see they dont care about bugs or game fixes, they just want numbered rare parts, parashock put in a closet, some new tank weapons...oh yea and PA....fuck the rest tho give us the toys

Hell-demon
20-09-03, 23:18
Maybe the child was an accident like me:wtf:

Shujin
20-09-03, 23:18
i was 2 months premature, im fine

ps. extract u dun even play ;P

Roc-a-fella
20-09-03, 23:19
id rather have game balanced than more itewmd err items ecty.

typing w/ one hand while eating pizza

Hell-demon
20-09-03, 23:20
I think it ironic that you say we shouldnt flame when on your avatar it sez flamer:p

extract
20-09-03, 23:21
oh yea but thats only cause I cant....I would be playing if my account was active....btw youre not playing either if youre posting on this board....ironically the only time I ever come to this board is when my account is expired....

Roc-a-fella
20-09-03, 23:21
hmm............... well i was given that icon awhile back cause i was the trollz around here now other people troll too

Shujin
20-09-03, 23:22
id rather have game balanced than more itewmd err items ecty.

typing w/ one hand while eating pizza i dont find 1 thing wrong with the balance atm, people bitch for no reason about balance imo

i got a apu monk, i got a pistol spy, i got a rifle spy, i got a pistol pe, i got a tank, i got a ppu monk.

each of them i love pvpin on each of them i love lvlin on.

wtf is wrong with the balance so fuckin what if a tank can kill a spy with cs in like 2 secs. thats the fuckin point of bein a tank with huge ass armor and weapons agaisnt a spy thats smart but cant defend for shit

Kazuko
21-09-03, 06:29
well thats true, but neo is a fairly new game, with a fairly new engine
Black already said it, but I'll do it again.

Yea, by new engine you mean 4 years old. Neocron is not new and the engine is as old as dust (might as well be). I could stomach your one line argument, if this was beta 4 again. Unfortunatly when you are paying money for a game, bitching usually makes people think that they are being heard and for all intensive purposes, it works.

Why flame KK? It makes you feel better about falling down an invisible crack to your death, or being barrled to death with an LE in (etc etc). ;)