PDA

View Full Version : 2 accounts

X452
20-09-03, 23:01
just a simple question....

if i wanna have 2 accounts, will i ahev to pay the £30 (cant remember how much it was) to buy the game again? or can i just pay for the account as normal??

Q`alooaith
20-09-03, 23:03
Yes...

You only need to buy a second CD key, but they sting you a bit for one... might as well wait for DoY and buy the CD full DoY and NC bundle, so you'll get another CD key..

X452
20-09-03, 23:04
gahh gad dam money grabin programers :@

J. Folsom
20-09-03, 23:05
Actually, you can just register a trial account, then choose to pay for that one. I'm not 100% sure whether this is allowed, but I'm pretty certain it is allowed.

CD-Keys are only needed for a full month trial account; if you go for a 10 day trial account instead it shouldn't matter.

X452
20-09-03, 23:07
Originally posted by J. Folsom
Actually, you can just register a trial account, then choose to pay for that one. I'm not 100% sure whether this is allowed, but I'm pretty certain it is allowed.

CD-Keys are only needed for a full month trial account; if you go for a 10 day trial account instead it shouldn't matter.

dont get wot your sayin here?

wen i started i made a trial account, and i had to pay for the game when it billed me then, so wont it bill me agen if i set up another?

Shujin
20-09-03, 23:09
if u reg a trial acc it creates a acc for u for a trial basis.

after that trial basis if you decide to keep that account it charges you as if you are purchasing the game. and then it charges you fhte 9$ a month / whatever ur paying method is

the actual thing says
"If you do not cancel your trial account before the 11th day, the trial is considered a purchase. In this case you will be charged USD 29.95 and your trial account turns into a full account." after it charges u the 29.95 you recieve 4 weeks of free play. then you must choose to pay per month or whatever, i pay per 6 months cuz its cheaper

J. Folsom
20-09-03, 23:10
Originally posted by X452
dont get wot your sayin here?

wen i started i made a trial account, and i had to pay for the game when it billed me then, so wont it bill me agen if i set up another? Yes; it will start normally billing, but you won't have to pay an initial amount of money to set up the account like you would have to do if you bought it "out of the box".

To put it more clearly...

There's basically two types of accounts, one type is the one which you get as you buy the game from a shop, and this kind needs a CD-Key to get activated.
The other kind, you can register for free, and it doesn't need a CD key.
In both cases, after the trial time is up, you'll need to start paying your normal monthly charges for it, the only difference between the two is the length of the trial time.

X452
20-09-03, 23:17
this is getin realy frustrating, and its my god dam fault... :@

wot i wanna do is hav 2 accounts, someone plz tell me how i can set up another account without geting charged the $29.95 again for the game, cos the way i see it is that wen i sign up a 10 day account, the seccond it ends and i dont cancel it, i get billed.

gm plz reply cos this is so pi**in me off

Shujin
20-09-03, 23:26
Originally posted by X452
this is getin realy frustrating, and its my god dam fault... :@

wot i wanna do is hav 2 accounts, someone plz tell me how i can set up another account without geting charged the $29.95 again for the game, cos the way i see it is that wen i sign up a 10 day account, the seccond it ends and i dont cancel it, i get billed.

gm plz reply cos this is so pi**in me off no way u can legally and dont sit there and say ;O THERE IS A WAY THERE HAS TO BE

becuase there is no way, if you want a 2nd account you must buy 2nd cdkey. if you didnt then you could let your friends use your acc number and setup there acc's without buyin the game, try and think about it its not to hard to figure out.

X452
20-09-03, 23:27
ok thanks, now someone plz lock this be4 i start ranting about kk being greedy mofo's

Shujin
20-09-03, 23:28
;/ its not damn greed think about it damnit

if u had a cd key you could just post it online or give it to a friend

they setup an account.

they didnt have to buy the game.

we did... can you saY bullshit
*hugs teh guy that wants 2nd account*