PDA

View Full Version : Is there ANYTHING more ficking annoying...

Zokk
20-09-03, 22:35
... than this.

You die.

You get rezed.

You can't USE ANYTHING IN YOUR FUCKING QUICKBELT even though you should be able to. Then you zone, and it works as normal.

Cause God knows that's what I love to do in OP wars, get rezed and run to the nearest zoneline so I can fight back.

Not even relogging fixes this.

I put up with crashes, bad FPS, lag, and myriads of other bugs, but this one truly PISSES ME OFF :mad:

Guess my current solution to the problem is to not die.

QuantumDelta
20-09-03, 22:40
It's the old "You have SI After rezz" bug.
They still have not fixed the Bug with rezzing in op zones either.

Nor has the bug where you cannot draw weapons you should rightfully be able to use because you have only just been able to activate them out of the genrep, or such been fixed.

Nish
21-09-03, 00:06
Keep a booster (pistol 1 whatever rocks your boat) in qbelt, usually casting one gets rid of it for me.

and yeah there is something more annoying - being the ppu and attempting to keep alive the arseholes who don't know to cast the booster while they leg it :p ... next time I'll para spam my patient and give him the classic drone comb/support/basic 1 mix

QuantumDelta
21-09-03, 00:34
Originally posted by Nish
Keep a booster (pistol 1 whatever rocks your boat) in qbelt, usually casting one gets rid of it for me.

and yeah there is something more annoying - being the ppu and attempting to keep alive the arseholes who don't know to cast the booster while they leg it :p ... next time I'll para spam my patient and give him the classic drone comb/support/basic 1 mix
I do so feel like doing that sometimes...

mdares
21-09-03, 00:38
yeha they need to fix that... annoying as hell... one of hte biggest most annoying bugs (imho) to date...

BlackPrince
21-09-03, 00:41
Whats more annoying than that?

1) Launching a drone and listening to that annoying noise only to have failed to launch it.

2) Launching said drone, hearing the annoying noise, and then having it disappear.

3) Flying a drone, killing a mob, then having it go *poof* because the server updates a drones health once every 3-5 years.

4) Flying a drone in a zone away from any other players and then getting stuck with -94 SL because KK loves droners so much.

5) Shooting buffed targets with a drone, then realizing that the vultures circling overhead could do more damage than your PN. (exaggerated, somewhat)

6) Getting a target with a SH, press the trigger, then ahve it go through that annoying scope animation while your target runs for cover.

7) Getting a target to 25hp with your SH only to have to reload. While reloading your target goes afk, grabs a smoke and takes a piss, comes back, heals up, casually strolls up to your position, and shoots you.

8) Fighting a PPU with anything other than an APU, then having him come up to you, DB you, and beat your spy to death with a baseball bat.