PDA

View Full Version : Patch Date

Jakobe~Ezthrel
20-09-03, 20:53
Why don't you guys at least patch the shit that needs to be patched quickly while you are waiting to finish the goddamn bullshit goodies you keep throwing in to divert from the real problem.

Honestly I'd think you guys could do a better job then what your doing now. There is no excuse for lazy programming.

It seems like half the people on this board have a better understanding of what needs to be done to balance the game out and rebuild your dwindling player base.

Oh and I wanted to say thank you.

Because of you KK, I was able to get an A+ on my game development final last semester.

Encase your wondering what the final was supose to be about. We had to analyze, document and present to the class a game that is effected by poor planning and scattered game bible documentation.

You guys rock! Thanks!

Roc-a-fella
20-09-03, 20:54
harsh, this isnt spam but... haarsh :cool:

Q`alooaith
20-09-03, 20:55
When it's done, there's been a few thread' on the matter..

Jakobe~Ezthrel
20-09-03, 20:58
Fuck that "when its done" bullshit.

You gonna pay for a burger with no hamburger on it because they said "when its done"

fuck no i wouldn't ether. I'd go to another burger place and tell them to suck rocks.

I mean shit, KK can you keep your customers any less informed on the situation?

Scikar
20-09-03, 21:05
Originally posted by Jakobe~Ezthrel
Fuck that "when its done" bullshit.

You gonna pay for a burger with no hamburger on it because they said "when its done"

fuck no i wouldn't ether. I'd go to another burger place and tell them to suck rocks.

I mean shit, KK can you keep your customers any less informed on the situation?

No, with a burger it would be a case of "Give me the burger now" "OK, but it's not cooked properly."

Do you want a raw burger?

X Kitty X
20-09-03, 21:19
Originally posted by Scikar
Do you want a raw burger?

Dude I just want a f*****g burger!

d3ik
20-09-03, 21:19
I like to say this on every pointless thread like this:

- You don't have to pay for the game every month
- No one holds a gun to your head and tells you that you have to play
- If you don't like it here, and feel the need to post obvious things that (if you did a simple search function) numerous people have posted before, you should leave
- Your pointless and random vulgarity makes you sound less intelligent than you probably are

J. Folsom
20-09-03, 21:23
Were you reading these forums around April of this year? Probably not, as that time is the reason why KK these days doesn't give release dates anymore; if they do give release dates, and for, whatever reason*, they don't make it, these forums explode, seriously.

*Whatever reason includes, or may include: Server's dieing, hard drive failure, the end of the world, global power failure, local power failure, etc.

Heraclitus
20-09-03, 21:27
All your analogies are wrong. This is the case of you've paid for the burger and fries and you've gotten them, but you're waiting on the pickle. Relax would you? Try to expand your attention span a little.

BlackDove
20-09-03, 21:42
Why don't you guys at least patch the shit that needs to be patched quickly while you are waiting to finish the goddamn bullshit goodies you keep throwing in to divert from the real problem.

Honestly I'd think you guys could do a better job then what your doing now. There is no excuse for lazy programming.

It seems like half the people on this board have a better understanding of what needs to be done to balance the game out and rebuild your dwindling player base.

Oh and I wanted to say thank you.

Because of you KK, I was able to get an A+ on my game development final last semester.

Encase your wondering what the final was supose to be about. We had to analyze, document and present to the class a game that is effected by poor planning and scattered game bible documentation.

You guys rock! Thanks!

Well at least you got an A+ in the game development department, because the English language skills obviously aren't your main areas of expertise :D

Chill and go kill some stuff, it'll come...

ezza
20-09-03, 21:44
Originally posted by Roc-a-fella
harsh, this isnt spam but... haarsh :cool:

its not far off spam though.

not exactly the most constructive critisim of KK ive seen

if i was in the mood id say shut the fuck up, you will proberbly get your patch this week so stop getting all worked up about it and chill get in game and have some fun ffs

Roc-a-fella
20-09-03, 23:05
Originally posted by d3ik
I like to say this on every pointless thread like this:

- You don't have to pay for the game every month
- No one holds a gun to your head and tells you that you have to play
- If you don't like it here, and feel the need to post obvious things that (if you did a simple search function) numerous people have posted before, you should leave
- Your pointless and random vulgarity makes you sound less intelligent than you probably are

hmm intelligence

*glances at d3ik's signature*

8|

Hell-demon
20-09-03, 23:17
Actually its more like youve got the burger but youve got no ketchup!

But enough about burgers...Im hungry now.

But all in all KK havent done a bad job. Sure there are bugs, inbalances and server issues but its a unique game. Not many online games deliver this kind of game play on such a large scale:)

Jakobe~Ezthrel
21-09-03, 00:07
Oh ok so I shouldn't complain about there being around 70 people on the server sometimes? Fuck I don't even see it above 350 anymore. I haven't in 5 fucking months.

Your right, no one forces me to pay for this game (since I never paid for it from day one)

No one forces me to play. In fact. I don't even know why I bothered to respond considering the only people that post anything are fanboi's trying to defend the love of their life.

So its better customer service to leave the customers in the dark and just tell them to "expect something, sometime soon. Not sure when. But its coming." then actually missing a deadline?

Lanigav
21-09-03, 00:09
People are so impatient sometimes.

Would you rather they rush the patch so it'll turn out to be magically shitty, or take some extra time to make sure it doesn't break the game?

Jakobe~Ezthrel
21-09-03, 00:09
Originally posted by BlackDove
Well at least you got an A+ in the game development department, because the English language skills obviously aren't your main areas of expertise :D

Chill and go kill some stuff, it'll come...

Oh I am so sorry! Half the country doesn't speak proper english. Hell most of them don't even speak english. So shut the fuck up and stop being so anal, or post something constructive.

Jakobe~Ezthrel
21-09-03, 00:10
Originally posted by d3ik

I wonder if you can denote my intelligence from this phrase.

"Get bent dick cheese"

Thank you.

Lanigav
21-09-03, 00:12

"Get bent dick cheese"

Thank you.

Yes, that helps.

Scikar
21-09-03, 00:13
You would be among the first to complain that KK rushed a patch in if it affected your char.

And flaming someone is a surefire way to get banned from these forums, which is a shame because you clearly have so much to contribute to discussions here. :rolleyes:

Jakobe~Ezthrel
21-09-03, 00:13
Originally posted by Heraclitus
All your analogies are wrong. This is the case of you've paid for the burger and fries and you've gotten them, but you're waiting on the pickle. Relax would you? Try to expand your attention span a little.

Expand my attention span? Yeah I guess your right considering MY CLASS HAS BEEN ASSRAMMED IN EVERY PATCH SINCE RETAIL!

I have plenty of things to bitch about with this game. And I have many valid reasons as to why I would be bitching about them.

*ph33r*
21-09-03, 00:14

"Get bent dick cheese"

Thank you.

From that, I'd say you have the intelligence of a toaster. By all means carry on trolling and flaming, but don't bitch when you get slammed in the face with the Ban Stick™. :rolleyes:

Jakobe~Ezthrel
21-09-03, 00:15
Originally posted by Scikar
You would be among the first to complain that KK rushed a patch in if it affected your char.

And flaming someone is a surefire way to get banned from these forums, which is a shame because you clearly have so much to contribute to discussions here. :rolleyes:

I never complained when anything went wrong with any of the other patchs. So why would I complain if they rushed it?

I'm not stupid enough to play on patch day. Hell I won't even play Neocron the week it gets a patch. But something is better then nothing. Any kind of effort is better then nothing.

Jakobe~Ezthrel
21-09-03, 00:17
Originally posted by *ph33r*
From that, I'd say you have the intelligence of a toaster. By all means carry on trolling and flaming, but don't bitch when you get slammed in the face with the Ban Stick™. :rolleyes:

Oh no not that ban stick. That means I can't bitch about anything I want or rag on other people to defend my game. for a whole THREE days.

God forbid.

Jakobe~Ezthrel
21-09-03, 00:18
Oh damn what was I thinking. My views have no weight since I don't have a cool signature, over 500 posts, and an avatar.

Buncha bitches I swear.

Scikar
21-09-03, 00:19
Hell I won't even play Neocron the week it gets a patch.

So what do you care if it gets released this week or next week?

And you can be permanently banned, 3 days isn't the only option the mods have.

*ph33r*
21-09-03, 00:19
Yeah keep on cross-posting too, that's really going to help your efforts. :rolleyes:

Hippieman
21-09-03, 00:20
Originally posted by Lanigav
People are so impatient sometimes.

Would you rather they rush the patch so it'll turn out to be magically shitty, or take some extra time to make sure it doesn't break the game?

Me thinks Comrade Lanigav is wright, no? Best have long release yet good patch then a capitalistic pig short and shitty patch da?

The KGB thanks you for your patiencinks those that are as patience as us comrades.

OT. Comrades how do you do that TM sign thingie?

Judge
21-09-03, 00:21
I'm gonna have to agree with ph33r on your predicted IQ levels.

Oh ok so I shouldn't complain about there being around 70 people on the server sometimes? Fuck I don't even see it above 350 anymore. I haven't in 5 fucking months.

Now that is rubbish, the servers are the most full they have been in months. What server do you play on and at what times, because that would severly affect how many people are on. Try playing a different time.

Forseti
21-09-03, 00:23
You'll get the damn patch when it's fully tested and ready for retail. Now could the "when is the patch" threads please stop?