PDA

View Full Version : benjiePPU(tm) (made my own goddamn thread)

Benjie
20-09-03, 20:07
Make Shelter and Deflector aoe weapons
-It would make PvP better again. You wouldnt be able to focus on 1 target, both would be buffed. (you would need to use cunning skills)
-It would not make the ppu too powerfull. You are taking away there ability to focus on a single target.
-Plus! It would help the annoying re-stack PvM problems ppu monks are familiar with.

Feel free to flame my sorry tired ass.

Shadow Dancer
20-09-03, 20:10
Would this affect absolutely EVERYONE in the aoe?

Benjie
20-09-03, 20:10
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Would this affect absolutely EVERYONE in the aoe?
Except the mobs yes. I can't see a problem with it personally. Okay it would be a little strange but it solves a huge problem or 2. It would also not affect the caster.

Shadow Dancer
20-09-03, 20:12
What problem will it solve exactly?

Benjie
20-09-03, 20:14
Well mr shadow dancer. It will solve the argument that ppu monks ruin PvP. You would need to employ tactics in-order to use a ppu monk otherwise everybody will become buffed and that will give nobody the edge.
It will also help ppu's with the annoying re-stack everybody every 10 seconds problem making there lives easier.

Mingerroo
20-09-03, 20:15
The problem with PPUs is not their defensive capabilties for themselves or others, the problem is that there are PPU spells that do damage (not including soulcluster).

Remove parashock, or at least stop it doing damage, then look at PPUs again. :) (my two cents)

[edit]Also, they have sanctums and group spells to get round that "annoying" restack problem o_O

Benjie
20-09-03, 20:16
Originally posted by Mingerroo
The problem with PPUs is not their defensive capabilties for themselves or others, the problem is that there are PPU spells that do damage (not including soulcluster).

Remove parashock, or at least stop it doing damage, then look at PPUs again. :) (my two cents)
That is a completely seperate ppu problem. My idea is mainly to help the "ppu monks ruin pvp" problem/argument, and "ppu monks make everything unbalanced" argument/problem. So please I hope you didn't vote no because my idea wont fix parrashock problems because that would not have been very bright at all would it. o_O

Sleawer
20-09-03, 20:32
Half ass solution. I dont like it.
1- The ppu only can shield before the battle
2- The ppu shield everyone and PvP becomes retarded.

NO.

Progenitor
20-09-03, 20:37
Originally posted by Benjie
Make Shelter and Deflector aoe weapons
-It would make PvP better again. You wouldnt be able to focus on 1 target, both would be buffed. (you would need to use cunning skills)
-It would not make the ppu too powerfull. You are taking away there ability to focus on a single target.
-Plus! It would help the annoying re-stack PvM problems ppu monks are familiar with.

Feel free to flame my sorry tired ass.

Err, umm, Group Spells? Sanctum Spells?

What exactly are you asking for?

-p

extract
20-09-03, 20:42
what hes suggesting is just a badly thought out idea.....hes basically only thinking that all PvP takes place ina 4x4 square box or something...cause had he really thought it thru he wouldve figured out that its not the solution to what he thinks is the problem...because all i would have to do is buff my team away from the enemy and BAM same scenario