PDA

View Full Version : How many of you read the RPG forums?

Rade
20-09-03, 14:37
Just out of curiousity, how many actually read the RPG forums? There are some spam/flaming/bs and ingame relation crap going on thats not very interesting, but if you ignore those threads there are some really nice stories going on in there, well in the pluto forum anyway, I havent looked in the others yet. Actually, on that issue, wouldnt it be better to merge all 5 RPG forums into one? That way we could share our RPG stories easier.

So, how often do YOU read the RPG forums?

ericdraven
20-09-03, 14:40
Occasionally.
Especially since on Uranus there is only one post per week. :p

sparrowtm
20-09-03, 14:41
Often.

Jupiter RPG-Forum > All. :rolleyes:

Opiate
20-09-03, 14:48
Often, but I don't read it all

Originally posted by sparrowtm
Jupiter RPG-Forum > All. :rolleyes:
I have to second this, though my German isn't that good that I can read it all :( The Jupiter RPG-forum is huge.

Richard Adregen
20-09-03, 15:54
Often, til' recently. NERD > all!

RA.

J. Folsom
20-09-03, 16:10
I only read the RP forums for NERD currently, I'd really like to make the effort to read it all, but I'm too lazy to actually do so.

Shadow Dancer
20-09-03, 19:06
HONESTLY, I read the forums just for the fights and arguements between people. It's pretty funny to see X clan arguing with Y clan.

:p

QuantumDelta
20-09-03, 19:15
Originally posted by ericdraven
Occasionally.
Especially since on Uranus there is only one post per week. :p

Eh... only people who actually ever...ever would bother with that I think = Ronins and SSC .. no one else gives a crap...

Smugly
21-09-03, 00:13
I read it occassionally, once every two three days I'd say. I'm tempted to post there more often, but I prefer to keep my ingame character and my presence on the boards seperate entities. Mostly to prevent enmitiy on the board affecting my game and vice versa. That said I'm not paranoid about people finding out who I am. I just feel it'd be odd for me to write stuff as "Smugly" when my ingame character doesn't bear that name.

Although I would love to write a piece about the failure of democracy and the supremecy of the Military order of the CityMercs...

Heavyporker
21-09-03, 00:16
Heh, anyone that checks out the RPG forums know I read, and post, on the general English RP and Pluto RP forums...

Some art and some stories by me on those forums.