PDA

View Full Version : Omg@kami Chips!

Shadow Dancer
20-09-03, 06:43
EDIT: Mods can delete/lock this thread. I'm sending a PM to one of the mods now pls.

sanityislost
20-09-03, 06:51
*wiggles and droOoOoOoOoOoOoOoLs* vewwy sesky

Delloda
20-09-03, 06:53
:p

Jules69
20-09-03, 06:59
awesome....

haha kinda funny that the psi one needs Dex 75 though

Shadow Dancer
20-09-03, 07:01
I'm already thinking of juicy setups with that kami chip. I'll definitely try it on my capped char.

I totally love the idea of these chips. Thing is, the malus to defense...............................it's just a great idea. I was worried at first thinking KK wouldn't make the penalty big enough, but now I know it's just fine.

*drools*

Heavyporker
20-09-03, 07:07
Kinda going to be weird...

for one thing, I thought the chips were gonna be more geared towards midlevelers, but they all're for near-capped people, it seems to me...

For another, that APU kamichip scares the shit out of me... Anyone equipped with that could cause mass destruction...

I'm already thinking of ways I can use that chip to enhance my strategic ability. Yes, a kami user gonna actually think! Muahahah!

And tanks would KILL for some of those tank kamis... the stats on them are NUTs!

Shadow Dancer
20-09-03, 07:08
This will still be useful for mid-levelers, and yes i'm already thinking about what to do with the chips.

w00t!

Q`alooaith
20-09-03, 07:09
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I'm already thinking of juicy setups with that kami chip. I'll definitely try it on my capped char.

I totally love the idea of these chips. Thing is, the malus to defense...............................it's just a great idea. I was worried at first thinking KK wouldn't make the penalty big enough, but now I know it's just fine.

*drools*

hmmm, time to lom out all my resist's.. no point in having resist's if they are just going to be removed totaly..

ZoneVortex
20-09-03, 07:13
WOW how'd they get this info!

SWEET!

QuantumDelta
20-09-03, 07:14
Oh well fuck PE PA.

Nvidia
20-09-03, 07:17
OMG KK U R TEH ROXOR MY BOXOR.

Translating..... Translating..... Translating.....

Thanks, KK, I think it's safe to say the the Cookie cutter mold has been slightly widened... there are so many possibilities with this chip... I am drooling over them and I can't stop... Someone close my mouth please.

Shadow Dancer
20-09-03, 07:18
Originally posted by Nvidia

Thanks, KK, I think it's safe to say the the Cookie cutter mold has been slightly widened... there are so many possibilities with this chip... I am drooling over them and I can't stop... Someone close my mouth please.

I agree btw.

Heavyporker
20-09-03, 07:21
aw, Q'alooaith, don't be a fool

Just retweak your resists...

The resist mali are centered around energy and piercing...

while there's pretty much nothing you can do about pierce, your armor should just about drag up the energy malus to some point where you can try to put a load into ENR to suture that gaping wound...

OR you can bow to the inevitable and spec POR/FIR/XRR and be covered against those specific types.

Another option would be to spec WAY more ATH, and be a speed demon (there's the + to AGL, so bringing up ATH on the CON end would make you insanely fast)

I don't think it'd be worth getting more HLT because it wouldn't matter.

Q`alooaith
20-09-03, 07:28
neg's don't work if you don't spec..

you can't have neg resist's in this game, so don't try and beat out the mega malus, just ignore it...

I think all energy to ath and health.. my monk's a little slow right now..

might low out force for trans so I can carry more..

basicaly, I'd make my APU, hit first, hit hard, don't worry about getting hit, just kill em first...

also, find PPU and superglue one to one's buttock's

Gotterdammerung
20-09-03, 07:31
closed as per starters request

Heavyporker
20-09-03, 07:31
Hmm... more HLT might backfire on you.

And what if KK does implement negative resists for players? They did it to the vecs, didn't they?

If so, we'd be taking like 76% extra damage every hit off the weakened resistance type.

No PPU in the world could save your ass if you were that weakened.