View Full Version : The_Rainbow_Effect-vs-The_Atmosphere. (custom coloured power armour)

Benjie
20-09-03, 00:17
Individuality is important but so is atmosphere. The fact that power armour and colour variation are two completely irrelevent things makes me dislike coloured pa, but not nearly as much as how I think it spoils the roleplay atmoshpere of Neocron. It just dousn't make any sence to me.

I have a suggestion. I think that all tank power armour should be white, that all radiation suits should be silver, that all monk power armour should be brown, and that all private eye power armour should be blue.

After all even though blue Tank power armour performs better, it dousn't look anywhere near as genuine as white power armour. Brown looks far more genuine for monk robes than green.

You can still retain your individuality. Take off your power armour when you are walking around Neocron.

For the sake of making Neocron look better, power armour should act like power armour. Not a fashion statement.

mdares
20-09-03, 00:55
white tank pa = stormtrooper
silver spy pa = droid (see SW. EP 4 bespin)
brown monk pa = jawa
blue PE PA = (forgot the name but its a "night time" version of stormtrooper; hel the white would be like a beacon)

this is yet another attempt at a NC -> SW conversion.

:D

Benjie
20-09-03, 01:11
Originally posted by mdares
this is yet another attempt at a NC -> SW conversion.:D
Yet another example of somthing from Starwars galaxies that is better than Neocron. Necron owns SW:G as a whole but coloured pa really is the shitz! It looks yukky.

Judge
20-09-03, 01:40
I don't think that PA should be coloured either.

Each different PA should ahve a different model. So for example Tank PA one would be a little less bulky then it is now. PA 2 would be as it is now. PA 3 would be more bulky than now, and PA 4 would be pretty massive.

But the textures shouldn't be just a colour, it should have little rust spots and small details like that.

And also to make it more customisable you should be able to put decals onto your PA on certain spots.