PDA

View Full Version : The N logo

Heavyporker
20-09-03, 00:01
Anyone got a simple picture of it or something? THe only thing I can find it in are desktop backgrounds and almost always mesed with...

I don't want to take the time and effort to try to draw it myself (would mess it all up, most likely) or to cut it out or something ( I'm crap with precision cutting in graphics editors)

I been thinking about doing some desktop backgrounds, got some layout ideas, but I want to have the logo on hand before giving them a serious crack.

Yo benjie - I love your nc thingie in your sig - If you could expand the size of it and proportion it, continue or tile the background effect (the gorgeous mix of color and pattern) then enlarge the lettering just slightly, then it'd be perfect for a desktop background. I wanna know how you did that one it's genius!

Benjie
20-09-03, 01:18
It's easy to get it. Load photoshop/Paintshop. See the Neocron Logo at the top of the page? Download it, zoom up to it like hell and cut it out. Then just write "eocron" in a good font. Simple.

Btw the cut off from my signature is intentionall.

(also added loads of effects onto mine)

Shadow Dancer
20-09-03, 01:23
Originally posted by Heavyporker

Yo benjie - I love your......thingie......expand the size of it......gorgeous.....enlarge.......background....

:eek:

j/k :p

Benjie listen, i was wondering if you could do a sig for me?

And porker what N logo are you talking about? Neocron logo?

Benjie
20-09-03, 01:25
I guess I could make sigs for people. But my free paintshop trial ran out already. :(

Benjie
20-09-03, 01:27
Originally posted by Benjie
I guess I could make sigs for people. But my free paintshop trial ran out already. :(
forget that. I'll comeback to you with something.
What class are you Shadow Dancer? Monk right? Fancy somthing nice and shadowy?

Heavyporker
20-09-03, 01:33
Thanks benjie.

Shadow, you see that N in the top? That's the N logo. If you look at the other Neocron backgrounds made by others, it figures very prominently.

And it's gorgeous! Oh my, the roundness! I tremble... Oh my, it expands! I am awe-struck!