PDA

View Full Version : PA Custom Colors

RocX
19-09-03, 23:06
I think all PA should have customizable colors because you can look diffrent still even in a PA and it would look uber.

Benjie
19-09-03, 23:18
*disagreed*
*remembers the day's when it was possible to colour pa, and everybody walked around with blue legs yellow top and white head.*

I understand why most noobies (by noobies i just mean people that wern't here when this was in the game) would want custom coloured armour, but in practise it looks horrid and ruins the atmospheer. Roleplayers also often dislike the idea.

RocX
19-09-03, 23:20
Originally posted by Benjie
*disagreed*

Why Benjie explain why you dont want colors.

Rade
19-09-03, 23:20
No, one color for all PAs of a type, the neon shit is horrible.

Benjie
19-09-03, 23:22
Originally posted by Rade
No, one color for all PAs of a type, the neon shit is horrible.

*agreed*
All pa should be the same colour. I don't see what colour has to do with armour anyway. It's totally irrelevent and ruins the "look" of neocron. Fallout would have sucked if you could dye your power armour for the same reason.

Eddie
19-09-03, 23:26
But colours allow for customisation and prevents everyone from looking like clones.

Maybe top and bottom bits of your armour HAD to have the same colour. Plus nothing too spectacularly watercolourly.

There.

You're free to express yourself (even pink, if you must) without looking like a tit with bad colour-matching sense.

Eddie

RocX
19-09-03, 23:30
well i think they should have dark colors of the PAs because you can still not all look alike rade neon colors= eww:(

Benjie
19-09-03, 23:33
Originally posted by Eddie
But colours allow for customisation and prevents everyone from looking like clones.

Maybe top and bottom bits of your armour HAD to have the same colour. Plus nothing too spectacularly watercolourly.

There.

You're free to express yourself (even pink, if you must) without looking like a tit with bad colour-matching sense.

Eddie

The enclave look like clones. BOS look like clones. THe world of Neocron has cloning tecknology. Clones looks okay. But thats besides the point.

Rainbow effect looks gaff and irrelevent.

G.0.D.
20-09-03, 00:01
U can change ur PA color... it just resets when u zone

RocX
20-09-03, 00:15
Originally posted by G.0.D.
U can change ur PA color... it just resets when u zone

yhen they should make it were when you zone it stays permanent until u change color again thats how it should be.

:D

G.0.D.
20-09-03, 01:15
nah i kinda like it how it is... that way people dont change there pa blue 2 make em look like '1337' smurfs. ether each pa needs its own texture or it needs to keep the color system as is.