PDA

View Full Version : What to spend my Illegal Slottie On?

Lexxuk
19-09-03, 15:04
Title says it all really. I already have a 3 slot Holy Heal and Shelter, so risking the slottie on one of them for 3 slots, isnt worth the risk. I'm a PPU, but i'm not sure what to use it on.

I'm thinking either Holy Heal Group, Holy Shelter Group, or one of the sanctums, but I'm not sure. I've enough parts for a 1.5 slot enhancer for 2 slots, and one short of a 0.9, but might save that for my PE when I get him.

So... whats the best one to use the illegal on?

Jaggeh
19-09-03, 15:06
save it for your pe
use it on a ryker pp

get zai or cid to make it, you will get 5 slots

5 slot ryker = uber :D

Lexxuk
19-09-03, 15:08
rhyker glare? Umm, I r a rifle PE, I still got all the stuff from my PE i deleted (3 slot artifact pain easer, viper armour, special forces) and some new stuff from my epic whoring (pp/moveon). I was thinkin more along the lines of using it on a EPR or a Reeza's Gaze. Though I have a 3 slot tangent epic rifle too, so my PE's pretty much all set.

Dribble Joy
19-09-03, 15:09
Get a painy/RoG and use it on a 3 slot shelter or deflector.

Bah, what do I know?

\\Fényx//
19-09-03, 15:10
Holy shelter group or holy heal group...

or maybe uhm... put it in a blacksun, get a 5 slot blacksun, and sell it for megabucks ^^

Jaggeh
19-09-03, 15:10
rifle pe :(

pistols are so much better :D

but if your going rifles......tangent commando?

Original monk
19-09-03, 15:11
take the holy heal group or the holy heal sanctum lexxuk, there both being a bitch somethimes to get slots on...

hajoan
19-09-03, 15:38
Originally posted by Jaggeh
rifle pe :(

pistols are so much better :D

but if your going rifles......tangent commando?

Never. The Tangent Commando is extremly easy slotable.
Everyone I know have a 4 or 5 slot version.
Wouldn´t do that.

But the S.T.O.R.M. Raygun Reeza’s Gaze sounds good.
:D

QuantumDelta
19-09-03, 15:42
Originally posted by hajoan

With the DoY Epic Rifle available on the temp epic?
talk about waste...

G.0.D.
19-09-03, 15:50
use it on a stilleto... and run around screaming ph34r m3!

Omnituens
19-09-03, 15:52
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
With the DoY Epic Rifle available on the temp epic?
talk about waste...

hardest epic

FUCK ALL SLOTS

though the chat box said it had slots, yet i got 0.

what a bitch.

at least you can keep building the Rezza's Gaze.

Oath
19-09-03, 15:54
spend it on a drom stripper mate, i hear they like em a lot.

!=) i r.

Save it mate........mebbe an ubar 5 slot soulcluster heh.

Lucjan
19-09-03, 15:55
Originally posted by Lexxuk

So... whats the best one to use the illegal on?

What a stupid question, I know you know what you want, a 5 slot COPOT rifle for your PE ;-)

Spy<VS>Spy
19-09-03, 15:56
to be honost, slot enhancers are worthless, yeah i have a few laying around but i never use the things...why? i have a greater chance of getting better slots on my own...so what if i build 50 of something...whats 500k? an hour in the caves or gathering exspensive loot.

construction used to be my main source of income, but since slot one, screw dat. i find other ways to make mad cash. NPC's are much more reliable to make cash and anything valuble i happen to finds hits the trade market.

slot enhancers are obsolete...specailly with slot SAVING modifications like ultima mods, you just needs less slots to cap your weapons.

well there it is, straight. :)

DonnyJepp
19-09-03, 15:57
Originally posted by hajoan
Never. The Tangent Commando is extremly easy slotable.
Everyone I know have a 4 or 5 slot version.
Wouldn´t do that.

Reezas is pretty easy to slot also, I know someone that cranked out 3 5 slotters in a 2 day period.

I used one on an EPR.

Oath
19-09-03, 16:03
hey spy vs spy.........just realised where you got that from........wOOOOtage.........old ass spectrum games are the bomb.......though coulda been on other systems i spose. WWWOOOTT.

I though CP rifles were no longer bpable?

Lucjan
19-09-03, 16:11
Originally posted by Oath

They arent, but there are some people out there who still have BPs of it.

Spy<VS>Spy
19-09-03, 16:31
Originally posted by Oath
hey spy vs spy.........just realised where you got that from........wOOOOtage.........old ass spectrum games are the bomb.......though coulda been on other systems i spose. WWWOOOTT.

actually, it stemmed from the comic featured in MAD magizines. though the game sprung up first on the commidor systems and then to others. the last release being on the orginal 8-bit NES.

NeoLojik
19-09-03, 16:36
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy
actually, it stemmed from the comic featured in MAD magizines. though the game sprung up first on the commidor systems and then to others. the last release being on the orginal 8-bit NES. .... and soon to make an appearance on the XBox!

Spy<VS>Spy
19-09-03, 16:38
would that make me a 128-bit spy then? lol

\\Fényx//
19-09-03, 16:39
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy
would that make me a 128-bit spy then? lol

In the way of Legion rankings youll be the 128 bit dickhead :p :lol: or the top knob 8|

[@mod's] This is not a Flame :p if you have a char on pluto youll get it :p

Q`alooaith
19-09-03, 17:07
Holy heal santum, it runs for so long, but need's high slots to be easy to cap..

Then it'd be good for caving or maybe MC5 if that float's your boat..

extract
19-09-03, 17:30
really depends on youre play style, me Im more of the hunt in numbers support PPU so like Q said a good holy heal sanctum is essential for me, theres really a whole assload of options for a PPU....some of the major ones I would recommend are:

Holy Antidote
Holy damage blocker(if youre not able to use rares yet)
Holy Heal Sanctum
Holy Heal Group is a great one too(definite must, and its TL 98 which would make it a bit easier to cap with 3 slots)

SigmaDraconis
19-09-03, 17:37
Holy group sheilds or holy heal sanctum, Holy heal group wont be used very often teh damage sux,maybe even a holy rez.

extract
19-09-03, 18:32
Originally posted by SigmaDraconis
Holy group sheilds or holy heal sanctum, Holy heal group wont be used very often teh damage sux,maybe even a holy rez.

Holy rezz is a joke, I would highly recommend NOONE use it...it unlike most spells that have higher TL counterparts uses more mana than its predeccesor...and the only advantage is RoF and range...but Id gladly take the ability to move about at a 6/min...than to sit and get slammed at 10/min

holy rezz sucks dont even think about using it.....

of course thats just my opinion

Lexxuk
19-09-03, 19:32
checked my QB and I already got a 2 slot holy heal sanctum, so a 3 slotter wouldnt make much difference with that.

What bout holy shelter sanctum?

SigmaDraconis
19-09-03, 19:40
sheild sanctums...ick :\

when u get near cappingh holy rez is much faster btw....so unless yur a capped PPU with an uber setup..no i wouldnt use it...but wait till u try an artifact range/freq one :P

Q`alooaith
19-09-03, 23:13
Holy rezz then if your doing a lot of hardish place teaming, or op battles.. being able to cast twice as fast as the rezz is quite a bonus..

I'd not put on a shield santum, as they can end up buffing mobs and stuff..

holy heal group maybe, but then it's no good if you can't get your team close enough to benift from it..

Though it sound's like your planing a rilfe PE, so might be a good idea to save it for that...

Or might be fun to try and get a good old TAR for your monk so you can kill shit..

Sorin
19-09-03, 23:49
Like Q`alooaith said, you could use it on that high level resurrection spell. Of course, you would only need two slots on that since there are only two frequency mods. If you are in situations frequently where you resurrect and need to do it in a timely manner, I would suggest using the slot enhancer on that holy resurrection. Assuming you have high base INT with most of your points in Psi Use. ROF cap on that thing is 10/min. Being able to raise someone in 6 seconds as opposed to 10 (normal resurrection cap of 6/min) can be very handy.

Q`alooaith
20-09-03, 00:00
Let me tell you a story of a PPU and the CRP caves...
(Me[APU], APU, PE[rifle] and PPU)
We are rushing ahead, getting pretty deep, and then the other APU round's a corner, and run's into two leut's well backing towards us he die's just as we take the first down...

Rifle PE moves forward to get a lock on the other which is off in a side room and promtly fall's down dead..

PPU has moved to the front to Rezz APU, but had stopped to try and save the PE, now start's on the APU again, I move up and start shooting all the spawning mobs before they eye up the PPU, naturaly they follow me and as my buff's come down I die, the PPU, who's buff's had fell earlyer drops in seconds before he's managed to rezz anyone..

Start to finish, poor PPU, poor spell, time about twenty seconds from the first of us dieing to the PPU falling prey to the beasts...

if he'd be using the holy spell with good slotage and freq he'd would have gotten us all back and running without much trouble, and the range is better too, so he could have pulled back a little...

So moral is, Holy rezz should be many slotted, and used.