PDA

View Full Version : Whats your most listened to song?

hinch
19-09-03, 12:42
OK not whats your bestest song in the whole world ever because lots of people are like me and have a few songs they could never pick between.

But over the years whats the single song youve listened to the most and always keep going back to and never bore of.

Mines:

Guns N Roses - Rocket Queen

Lucjan
19-09-03, 12:44
O_o

Civil War - Guns'n'Roses

GurTjaN
19-09-03, 12:47
Linkin Park - Somewhere i belong

0wns all other songs

for me

Opiate
19-09-03, 12:51
TOOL - Opiate :D

\\Fényx//
19-09-03, 12:52
Whateva, take me away & Masterplan by Oasis
Fools gold, Breaking into heaven, I am the ressurection & I wanna be adored by The Stone Roses
Whipping Picadilly & machismo by Gomez

[TgR]KILLER
19-09-03, 12:53
i got so many :p but atm i play err.. dammit i need my cd to look it up can't find it at work.. but something like.. tokio getto pussy - kiss your lips ^^ hardcore 4 evah :p tho i like november rain and knocking on heavens door from Guns'n'Roses to played them SOO much over time..

Sorontar
19-09-03, 12:53
One - Metallica

but listening to Operation Mindcrime by QueensRyche as a whole blows even Metallica away.

\\Fényx//
19-09-03, 12:54
Actually tbh I think it might be One Love by Prodigy, the flute thing in that song is pwnage, relaxing dance music ^^

Ryuben
19-09-03, 12:57
metallica ~ The call of Ktulu

metallica ~ for whom the bell tolls
metallica ~ unforgivven 1/2

atm

AFI ~ silver + cold

P4mp3rk3
19-09-03, 12:59
Explosions in the Sky - Time Stops

woooo, noisy post rock!!

Style
19-09-03, 13:02
In flames - man made god
Pantera - the sleep

Original monk
19-09-03, 13:05
Can we make a small list ?

Guns and roses: paradise city/ knocking on heavens door (also dylan)
Tupac: me and my girlfriend (no jayZ)/ hail mary
Dr.dre: whole chronic 2003 cd/ keep their heads ringin
every song involving Nate Dogg
Prodigy: no good
Loads of flying pickets songs
Englishman in NY (sting i think)
Stranglers: golden brown
K3: heya mama / 3 biggetjes

And like so much more that i cant choose :/

phsoot
19-09-03, 13:07
Haddaway - What is love :D

hinch
19-09-03, 13:10
Hurt by NIN is also a good song
ive listened to since like 92 but only recently found a copy of it again since my old tape wore out :)

Oath
19-09-03, 13:12
Originally posted by Sorontar
One - Metallica

Agreed. One is an awesome song. other than that my most listened to song (album really) is reign in blood by slayer.

Oath,

Ps i kinda like teh new linkin park song, the one with the hot chick outcast lady, cant remember the name though. tis the ONLY stinkin lark song i like.

Dissenter
19-09-03, 13:13
Oasis - Live Forever
Delerium - Silence (DJ Tiesto In Search of Sunrise Remix)
and the most listened to: - Hybrid - Finished Symphony

(nice mirrored sig phsoot :p )

___T-X____
19-09-03, 13:16
tough choices, i wanted to choose some Paul Weller and Oasis.

But you pushed me into a corner....

Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy.

@Fenyx - Ive been to 7 Prodigy gigs up and down the UK, and ive been pulled from the crowd 3 times when they get to the part of the act where they obviously pull ravers onto the stage to dance. Me and Keith were dancin' and we had an arm over each other shoulders (keith) like mates mucho coolness. I was a huge fan when i was younger.....

\\Fényx//
19-09-03, 13:18
Originally posted by Dissenter
Oasis - Live Forever
Delerium - Silence (DJ Tiesto In Search of Sunrise Remix)
and the most listened to: - Hybrid - Finished Symphony

(nice mirrored sig phsoot :p )

I prefer the live version of Live forever ive got from Knebworth, just seems alot more lively :)

I listen to alot of prodigy, oasis, stone roses, beatles, rolling stones, The Who, Dillinger, Gomez, hell just about anything apart from pop shite...

@T-X - I broke my shoulder watching rodigy at Leeds festival lastyear, was crowd surfing rofl, went over the front and hit the ground like a sack of shit :lol: Thankfully was the last song so didnt miss much :D

Dissenter
19-09-03, 13:18
Prodigy kick ass, btw where in manchester u from? (tx)

Dribble Joy
19-09-03, 13:19
Livin' on a prayer - Bon Jovi

nuff said

hinch
19-09-03, 13:20
he isnt he`s from luton :)

or some other southern p00fter land

btw best knebworth song was slideaway

i passed out shortly after that as i was wasted

Dissenter
19-09-03, 13:22

Anyway, Oasis are truely one of the best bands around.

As a Mancunian, and a Blue Mancunian at that, I can't wait until the day they play City's new stadium (if they ever do).

\\Fényx//
19-09-03, 13:22
Ya im from Luton

Luton FC... in one way comparable to eXo on pluto :D

Luton FS, a Team that gets OWNED by you! o_O

ZardOf
19-09-03, 13:28
I find this quite relaxing

http://www.christdesert.org/giftshop/music/sound/monastic_chants_christdesert/alma.au:angel:

hinch
19-09-03, 13:33
Originally posted by Dissenter

Anyway, Oasis are truely one of the best bands around.

As a Mancunian, and a Blue Mancunian at that, I can't wait until the day they play City's new stadium (if they ever do).

i missed teh city gig was working on big project so couldnt spare the time if they ever go back i`ll go they may not be the biggest band in the world anymore but some of the music theyre making now is infinatly better than their old stuff.

Marx
19-09-03, 13:35
becoming X - Sneaker Pimps

dmon99
19-09-03, 13:36
for me, has to be, marilyn manson:cake and sodomy & lunchbox.

hell, that whole album was awsome . but sweet dreams (manson version) takes the cake always has always will..

___T-X____
19-09-03, 13:36
some good tunes here....

Im a massive Stone Roses fan also being Mancunian and a Red :)

@fenyx - rofl - u turkey.

Im from a place called Sale, South Manchester, moved to Nottingham just over a year ago for the crack.

Seen Oasis at Finsbury Park and Sheffield - best live band in the world

Dissenter
19-09-03, 13:40
Yeah I know Sale, I live in Romiley (in Stockport), but atm I'm at college in Marple.

Sorontar
19-09-03, 13:47
best live band in the world
[/B]

*cough* bollox *cough*

Each to their own mate , but I will put forward Metallica as the best live band in the world.

Pointless and O/T but I had to say it

:D

Al3X
19-09-03, 13:54
acda & de munnik - het regent zonnestralen (dutch song :D)
ugly kid joe - cats in the craddle
guns n roses - patience
dj tiesto - suburban train
brian adams - im ready (unplugged)
live - lightning crashes (unplugged)
oasis - wonderwall
twarres - children of the sun
twarres - she couldnt laugh

beh i could go on for ages with this list, i like almost all genres but these are the songs i play a lot :)

evs
19-09-03, 13:59
nine inch nails - supernaut
the coral - dreaming of you
china drum - wuthering heights

NeoLojik
19-09-03, 14:06
Crokett's Theme

Best synth music EVER.

Scikar
19-09-03, 14:18
Joe Satriani - Surfing with the Alien.

I like some Metallica stuff too but I do get a little bored of it at times. If I had to pick a Metallica song it would be The Shortest Straw.

\\Fényx//
19-09-03, 14:19
The album that ive probably thrashed the most is Eric Clapton - MTV Unplugged, Nackerd a tape of that and the CD's pretty damn used now aswell, great album tho :)

hinch
19-09-03, 14:21
Originally posted by Scikar
Joe Satriani - Surfing with the Alien..

flying in a blue dream is better

Scikar
19-09-03, 14:26
Originally posted by hinch

Yeah it's not really my favourite but it's the first one I had on a CD (I got Air Guitar 1 before I got any Satriani albums).

My favourites are One Big Rush, Raspberry Jam, Borg Sex, Flying in a Blue Dream, Crashing Day, Always with Me Always with You, and Cool #9. I don't think I could pick one out of those.

Oh another reason I like Surfing with the Alien is that it's pretty much the only I can play all the way through without having to improvise my own solo. :p

Pi-Oh-Pah
19-09-03, 14:35
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Ya im from Luton

Luton FC... in one way comparable to eXo on pluto :D

Luton FS, a Team that gets OWNED by you! o_O

Hehe I was born in Luton & Dunstable Hospital in 1970 :)

Fav song ? In the car its usually Steve Vai

Playing Neocron - Shine on you Crazy Diamond - sounds really poignant when walking thru the wastelands :)

hinch
19-09-03, 14:37
My favourites are One Big Rush, Raspberry Jam, Borg Sex, Flying in a Blue Dream, Crashing Day, Always with Me Always with You, and Cool #9. I don't think I could pick one out of those.

ride
and
day at the beach (think its called that) are my fav sat songs

X Kitty X
19-09-03, 14:38
Nerdy - Poison the Well

Pi-Oh-Pah
19-09-03, 14:40

Depends on the mood - Surfing is fast and furious - Flying is laid back

Favourite Guitar moment of all time - Expo festival in Spain around 1992

Line up - Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Brian May, Nuno Bettencort, Joe Walsh - with Paul Rogers on Vocal

Song played - Hey Joe

I watched that on video every night for months and then :eek: taped over it :eek:

OMFG I couldnt believe it :(

I have never found it as a release in the shops ever - tho its been on VH1 again but I missed it :(

'edit' @ Fenyx - I saw Eric Clapton at the Albert Hall 6 years running for free - my m8 worked as a doorman and we sat in the organ balcony evey time looking down on the band from above
:cool:

hinch
19-09-03, 14:42
Originally posted by Pi-Oh-Pah
Depends on the mood - Surfing is fast and furious - Flying is laid back
Favourite Guitar moment of all time - Expo festival in Spain around 1992
Line up - Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Brian May, Nuno Bettencort, Joe Walsh - with Paul Rogers on Vocal
Song played - Hey Joe
I watched that on video every night for months and then :eek: taped over it :eek:
OMFG I couldnt believe it :(
I have never found it as a release in the shops ever - tho its been on VH1 again but I missed it :(

fuck me you had it on video? I never managed to get it cos i dont have sky (neverwatch tv anyway)
and yes your right that was a fucking awsome line up. and is also one of the few non hendrix versions of hey joe that is worth listening to its in my play list here somewhere :)

[SP]Ostrich
19-09-03, 14:44
Fugees ... i lub the fugees

ready or not
the mask
fugee la
bohemian rapsody

Pi-Oh-Pah
19-09-03, 14:45
fuck me you had it on video? I never managed to get it cos i dont have sky (neverwatch tv anyway)
and yes your right that was a fucking awsome line up. and is also one of the few non hendrix versions of hey joe that is worth listening to its in my play list here somewhere :)

I was watching it as Joe finished playing Big Bad Moon and thought to myself ' WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT TAPING THIS' - then Steve Vai came out :)

hinch
19-09-03, 14:48
92 was a good year for music strangely enough i was in paris that summer :)

and yes i also taped it when it was played on c4 in 94 and the tape has since worn out due to excessive usage

Pi-Oh-Pah
19-09-03, 14:50
*Settles down to watch the Joe Satriani Live in San Fransisco double DVD*

hinch
19-09-03, 14:53
bitch im at work till 6pm fs

but i`ll be watching there and then in the car on the way to my sisters for her birfday so that`s ok :)

Scikar
19-09-03, 14:53
*Settles down to watch the Joe Satriani Live in San Fransisco double DVD*

I've have the album on CD, wish I had the DVD. :(

Pi-Oh-Pah
19-09-03, 15:01
I've have the album on CD, wish I had the DVD. :(

www.play.com £14.99 I think

I need to find the cash for the next 2 vols of the Steve Vai Secret Jewel Box 'LIMITED EDITION BOX SET' hehehe

Original monk
19-09-03, 15:14
Originally posted by [SP]Ostrich
Fugees ... i lub the fugees

ready or not
the mask
fugee la
bohemian rapsody

that i didnt think of em before, they are very cool yeah,

ready or not here i come you cant hide, gonna fiiind you and make you want me...

\\Fényx//
19-09-03, 15:18
bah how could I... I forgot all about the clash and pink floyd...

Rizzy
19-09-03, 15:21
Breaking benjamin - Skin

Sinead O'Connor
19-09-03, 15:35
drink before the war -- me.
troy -- me.

anything else by me.

Al3X
19-09-03, 15:41
Originally posted by Sinead O'Connor
by drink before the war -- me.
troy -- me.

anything else by me.
and i'm santa :p

Oath
19-09-03, 15:56
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
Livin' on a prayer - Bon Jovi

nuff said

respect..............your braver then me :lol: :eek:

@satriani fans...........JOO R 1337 SATRIANI IS T3G G0DZ0R surfin wit t3h alien was great.........though..........he's not a GREAT singer.....cept when he does it to take the piss. awesome guitarist....the man is 1337.

*ph33r*
19-09-03, 17:43
Atm I mostly listen to...

Greenday - Blood, sex and booze

but I listen to so many so heres a few others...

Athlete - Beautiful
Alkaline Trio - Private Eye :D
Incubus - Nice to know you

and er thats it for now... tyvm 8|

Lethys
19-09-03, 18:00
At The Drive-In - Arcarsenal
The Mars Volta - Inertiatic ESP
B.R.M.C. - Love Burns
Cave In - Dark Driving
Rival Schools - Used For Glue
Muse - Sunburn
Queens of the Stoneage - Hangin' Tree
Interpol - PDA
Funeral For a Friend - This Years Most Open Heartbreak
Thursday - Understanding In A Car Crash

Knar
19-09-03, 18:11
Hmm

ppl mentioning Satch & Vai....nice guitar players

Yngwie Malmsteen, Michael Angelo & Jason Becker pwn them at the guitar though D:

RuButt
19-09-03, 18:12
LOK - Homofob

Knar
19-09-03, 18:13
MOst listened to................DUNNO

prolly Pachelbel's Canon by both Yngwie Malmsteen and Pachelbel himself D:

it's so ubar at 4 o clock in the night

\\Fényx//
19-09-03, 18:15
Anyone here listen to Aphex twin at all?

I got their EP for come to daddy about a month ago ^^ some sweet stuff on there, some weird stuff too o_O

{MD}GeistDamnit
19-09-03, 18:23
aint no half steppin

- big daddy Kane

SpAcEDoUbT
19-09-03, 19:03
Nothing Compares 2 U - Prince :)

Phlith
19-09-03, 19:19
Anything Tool or A Perfect Circle sounds good to me...

FBI
19-09-03, 19:24
Armin van buuren - The Quest (c sharp)

The Judge - Only One (club correction)

Peran - Good Time

parker & clind - teleportation

dj shog - this is my sound (wavescope remix)

faithless - insomnia

faithless - we come one

Dj Deville - The Fly

Lost Tribe - Gamemaster

robert miles - fable

paul van dyk - another way

the list goes on, i cant waste my time writing them all

FBI

Benjie
19-09-03, 19:25
"Hun Jord" by sigur Ros. (And yes I own Von and Von Brigai. :p)
"Judith" By nine inch nails. (remix of a perfect circle song)
"The Noose" by a perfect circle. (Only recently)
"My Wings" by lacuna coil
"Always" by bon Jovi
"Stay" by shakespeaes Sister (Coz it's always on magic on sky. I love it.)
"Crestfallen" by smashing pumkins

Although I have very varied music tastes. I tend to like anything thats very emotional.

Itth
19-09-03, 19:33
Michael Angelo
- No Boundaries
- Prog

Yngwie Malmsteen
- Far beyond the sun
- Trilogy suite opus 5
- Faster than the speed of light
- Fire in the sky *cough* i can play the solo *cough*
- Arpeggios from hell
- Black star *cough* i can play it with my teeth *cough*

(anyone whos interested in guitars playing at the speed of light should check theese ones out)

extract
19-09-03, 19:34
Originally posted by Sorontar
but listening to Operation Mindcrime by QueensRyche as a whole blows even Metallica away.

amen brotha I must say thruought time that was my MOST listened to album

second most listened to metallica - black

both were great albums at the time...cant much stand either anymore tho

maggotcorpse
19-09-03, 19:41
Slipknot - Wait and Bleed

Phiberdelic
19-09-03, 19:44
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Anyone here listen to Aphex twin at all?

I got their EP for come to daddy about a month ago ^^ some sweet stuff on there, some weird stuff too o_O
Aphex Twins R0X !!!!!!!!!
I have the videos for Come to Daddy, Widow Licker, Ventalin, & Donkey Rhubarb...some very kewl vids

Anyways the most played song ever:
Stabbing Westward-Shame

19-09-03, 19:44
Don't have any songs I keep listening to but my fav band on this moment is Caliban (www.calibanmetal.com).

Benjie
19-09-03, 19:48
Originally posted by Itth
(anyone whos interested in guitars playing at the speed of light should check theese ones out)
...unless you like decent songwriting, lol! Yngwie Malmsteen may play guitar faster, and therefore better (...) than anybody else but he plays songs that are not particually great. I know that music is a matter of opinion, but you can grade songwriting, and Yngwie Malmsteen would not get at very high mark. Not by an educated musuician. I personally think Dave Mustain has contributed more to guitaring than Yngwie Malmsteen anyway. He just can't play as fast.

However the quote is true. Yngwie Malmsteen is fucking incredible at playing uber fast, omg I shit my pants guitar.

Oh and for songwriting I think tool are pioneers, and Danny carry is a h4x0r of the drum kit.

Itth
19-09-03, 19:51
Originally posted by Benjie
...unless you like decent songwriting, lol! Yngwie Malmsteen may play guitar faster, and therefore better (...) than anybody else but he plays songs that are usually just like everything else! I know that music is a matter of opinion, but you can grade songwriting, and Yngwie Malmsteen would not get at very high mark. Not by an educated musuician. I personally think Dave Mustain has contributed more to guitaring than Yngwie Malmsteen anyway. He just can't play as fast.

However the quote is true. Yngwie Malmsteen is fucking incredible at playing uber fast, omg I shit my pants guitar.

Oh and for songwriting I think tool are pioneers, and Danny carry is a h4x0r of the drum kit.

"Which song is Yngwie's fastest song or which one has the fastest solos?"

Originally posted by Yngwie Malmsteen
I have to respond to that by saying that I think it's a stupid question, because this is definitely not a priority of mine at all. However, I will say that lately I'm clearly at the top of my game in terms of my command of the instrument, and the way I play my solos onstage, especially my intro for "Trilogy Suite" and pieces like that - there are probably more notes per millisecond than there have been before, that's for damn sure. Whether that can be captured on a recording, I don't know because it's very hard to get that type of adrenaline rush in the studio. But to return to the question itself: I thought people had sort of gotten over that speed issue of who or what's the fastest. A better question would be what songs connect with you the most… which ones inspire you in some way, whether they are fast or slow?

anyway its just like u say its a matter of taste.. i myself think malmsteen have written some of the best melodys on earth.. just listen to black star..

EDIT: and hes not naerly the fastest :) just look at fransesco fareri (dunno if i got the name right) he can play faster than anyone but its still boring as shit, the same scales, modes, arpeggios and sweeps over and over and over and over [

Ste-X
19-09-03, 19:52
cheeky girls

Pi-Oh-Pah
19-09-03, 19:54

*coughs* Steve Vai

For the love of God and Tender Surrender - not fast all throughout but blisteringly fast in the middle

Benjie
19-09-03, 19:56
"Which song is Yngwie's fastest song or which one has the fastest solos?"
Itth, I hearby and pleased to award you with the
"Crappiest Avatar Ever Award!!!!"

Songwriting is a touchy subject. Many well educated musicians think Kurt Cobain was an excellent songwriter. Many thought he was shit. In my opinion Yngwie Malmsteen hasn't done much as far as songwriting is concerned, but of course that is open for debate.
[edit] I just read your edit and you put quite a similar thing to what I put.

Originally posted by Ste-X
cheeky girls
Secretly, I listen to cheeky girls when they come on. I turn the volume really low though so nobody can here me. :)

Itth
19-09-03, 19:56
*coughs* Steve Vai

For the love of God and Tender Surrender - not fast all throughout but blisteringly fast in the middle

aye steve is cool

http://www.yngwie.org/news/images/G3_03poster.jpg

anyone who wants to see that tour raise youre hand...

*raises hand*

*DROOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Itth
19-09-03, 20:01
aye steve is cool

*raises hand*

EDIT:

Originally posted by Benjie
Itth, I hearby and pleased to award you with the
"Worst Avatar Ever Award!!!!"

finally... FINALLY!!! i have reached my goal, my destiny.....

EDIT:
rofl i pressed the qouyte button instead of edit.

/set kill_self 1

hinch
19-09-03, 20:04
about you talking about guitarists.

you aint never beating hendrix and slash they are THE best guitarists of all time.

slash has my extra vote due to something that happened to me at uni :)

Pi-Oh-Pah
19-09-03, 20:05
aye steve is cool

*raises hand*

Raises both hands, feet and even my knob - Seeing those 3 together would get most guitar fans hard :lol:

Itth
19-09-03, 20:06

you aint never beating hendrix and slash they are THE best guitarists of all time.

slash has my extra vote due to something that happened to me at uni :)

dude u need some medical attention if u think hendrix owns this dude: (Michael angelo)

http://www.angelo.com/assets/images/M_Angelo_Batio_Quad_One.jpg

"A few things you should know about Michael Angelo:
1) He can play faster than you.
2) He can do it with both hands at once.
This amazing ambidextrous guitarist..."

Guitar World Magazine

EDIT:
Seeing those 3 together would get most guitar fans hard :lol:

yes, i sure learned that the hard way..

___T-X____
19-09-03, 20:13

Randy Rhodes was the best guitarist ever (Band :Black Sabbath/Ozzy)

JiNxY
19-09-03, 20:17
peter and the testtube babies - Banned from the pubs

but i also like their song jinx :p

Breschau
19-09-03, 20:21
Most listened to based on how long since I first heard it, probably "A Fairytale About Slavery" by Miranda Sex Garden.

Though it may be the live version of "The Waitress" by Tori Amos, I'm unsure.

Those are the two songs I'm most likely to listen to as an individual track (possibly looping) rather than just thrown into a mix or playlist.

There's others I'll have listened to more, but only because I heard (and liked) them years before Fairytale or Waitress.

Pi-Oh-Pah
19-09-03, 20:22
http://www.vai.com/News/tourdates.html

No UK dates yet :(

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Itth
19-09-03, 20:25
http://www.vai.com/News/tourdates.html

No UK dates yet :(

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

afaik its a US only tour :( :( :(

gawd i do hope they atleast release a dvd later

Pi-Oh-Pah
19-09-03, 20:28
The last one came to UK and I had tickets but could not go in the end due to I'll health :(

Pi-Oh-Pah
19-09-03, 20:29
Im hoping for Vai's release of the 'Live in an Ultra World' tour DVD to come out :angel:

SorkZmok
19-09-03, 20:33
Uh.

I`m a total music nerd. i mean even more than i am a computer nerd. My rooms full of records, i`m listening to music even when i`m sleeping and i waste about 80% of my money for records and concerts...

But i think it might be some song by AC/DC....:D

Scikar
19-09-03, 20:33
aye steve is cool

*raises hand*

*Faints*

*Twitches*

*Plays air guitar*

Judge
19-09-03, 20:39
My most favourite song of all time:

Call of Ktulu by Metallica

:D

Pi-Oh-Pah
19-09-03, 20:40
afaik its a US only tour :( :( :(

Check the bottom 'new dates to be added later'

Itth
19-09-03, 20:42
Check the bottom 'new dates to be added later'

does that mean that theres a small chance they will go to eurpoe..?

or even.................scandinavia......??????

if so.... WOOO-FUCKING-HOO!!!

btw thats not meant as sarcasm :p

Shadow Dancer
19-09-03, 20:43
Rock Box by Run DMC

zAo
19-09-03, 20:45
Ember by zAo

listen to it its cool

Mattimeo
19-09-03, 22:28
I'm very partial to stroke 9 - Little Black Backpack

and, as a local fan for a long time, and a huge fan of the show

Good Charlotte - The Clique (theme from undergrads)

other than that, throw anything Paul Oakenfold or DJ Sammy my way and I'm happy for the most part.

Clothing_Option
19-09-03, 22:55
OK not whats your bestest song in the whole world ever because lots of people are like me and have a few songs they could never pick between.

But over the years whats the single song youve listened to the most and always keep going back to and never bore of.

Mines:

Guns N Roses - Rocket Queen

Hands down it is the live version by FEAR of Hank Williams was a homosexual and Velvet Undergrounds Sister Ray

Knar
20-09-03, 01:14
I hate ppl who say Hendrix is the best

Maybe he was the best at his time, but really...there's so many ppl now that out-skill him. Sure hendrix invented new things, etc etc... but haven't ppl like yngwie malmsteen & michael angelo done that as well? THEY HAVE STFU THEY R UABR OWNWNWRAWFGA DUNNO!!!

MICHAEL ANGELO IS COMING TO THE NETHERLANDS 5 NOV <<< ILL BE THERE!!!!!

I wanna be at g3 as well :(((((( besides malmsteen vai & satch there's gonna be lots of other great musicians as well (billy sheehan :) some drummers..dunno)

I HATE AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just been to a concert of Daniel Lohues and the Liousiana Blues Club...it owned (any dutch ppl know lohues, singer of skik...the weirdo that sings in dialect? )
after concert:
he: u make music D:
me: lol yea i play teh guitar
he: lol yea i oculd see that
me: wtf is it writtenon my forehead or something?
he: yea rofl
me: rofl
he: u play in teh band?
me: nah
he *with the funny dialect*: you should man its teh funny

im meant to be making musix1!!!! its written on my head

Phlith
20-09-03, 01:21
<3 thirteenth step

Akasha
20-09-03, 13:50
Kreator-- coma of souls

Slayer--angel of death

Dimmu Borgir--progeniesof the great apocalypse

Arcturus--nightmare heaven

Akercocke-- erm prob wont be able to put the title in(maybe offensive)!!! but its the first track off the Goat of Mendes album!

Cradle of filth--from the cradle to enslave

aw too many more to put down!

Psyco Groupie
20-09-03, 14:09
wowie .. cant say one cos i have a 20gig mp3 player .. darn ... list O bands

metallica / HIM / Rammestein / SOAD / Papa Roach .. jeeeez I listen to a metric assload :P

Opiate
20-09-03, 17:05
Originally posted by Phlith
<3 thirteenth step
I bought it on Thurday, playing it now (front to back) for the 8th time or so. It just gets better each time :D

I wonder what songs they'll play when I see them live this Sunday (sidekick to the Deftones) :)

KimmyG
20-09-03, 17:50
KoRn - Blind

Slipknot - Surfacing

21-09-03, 13:42
Metallica - Master of Puppets

PsiCorps
21-09-03, 15:30
Stonesour - bother
Slipknot - SiC

Doc Holliday
21-09-03, 16:06
I will go with dissenter for the absolute fave which is "the silence" tiesto remix with sarah mcgloughlin's vocals. ( she sang the original )

Favourite Non vocal track has got to be Malice in wonderland by two lesser known hard house producers Pants and Corset. That tune owns everythin if u like the electronice modern house/trance tracks.

i got loads more i could put up like gerry rafferty "baker street" purely for that fat sax rift to it and i gotta say a big respect to al3x for ugly kid joe. cat in the cradle. I love to listen to it when im alone in the house and can sing along o_O er yeah anyway.

nonamebrandeggs
21-09-03, 17:02
Mr. T - Xenon

It's first on my winamp playlist o_O