PDA

View Full Version : Best RPOS

DivineOne
19-09-03, 04:48
Best RPOS config tool, which is it? and link to where it can be dl'd, there are a few out there i have noticed wondering which one worked the best

FBI
19-09-03, 04:59
Originally posted by DivineOne
Best RPOS config tool, which is it? and link to where it can be dl'd, there are a few out there i have noticed wondering which one worked the best

neocolor by g.o.d is probably the best one.

http://g0dsoft.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=5

edit: don't know if you mean rpos color or skins..whatever

Shujin
19-09-03, 05:23
ima make my own rpos gfx pretty soon , jus been busy lately @ work. and finishin up a couple small skins

DivineOne
19-09-03, 05:51
RPOS color,

Heavyporker
19-09-03, 13:29
Any chance we can redo the RPOS elements to be different (i.e - the old, curvy RPOS that I saw, something BETA era?)

\\Fényx//
19-09-03, 13:45
Originally posted by Heavyporker
Any chance we can redo the RPOS elements to be different (i.e - the old, curvy RPOS that I saw, something BETA era?)

I doubt it, thats a pretty big change for the RPOS, text positioning etc would be a seperate layer, thats at a guess tho...

Heavyporker
19-09-03, 14:30
Still, it'd rock to get a modified beta RPOS... I rather like the curviness of it... just update it, like removing the obsolete OXY bar, assigning #'s to the quickbelt... the info elements on the top of the screen... etc etc.

hey! Anyone got a screenie of the beta RPOS view from the cityterms? I don't know what it looks like, so if it's different from nowaday's cityterm RPOS window, I wanna see!

Morpheous
03-08-04, 10:49
SilentEye mod has a beta-style HUD in it. Very good one indeed infact.

Ascension
03-08-04, 11:05
whooa what a bump.. i saw fenix and was like o_O

Noodle
03-08-04, 11:07
rofl, 10 month bump

Clownst0pper
03-08-04, 11:18
I choose a really transparent grey, with heavy reds on enemies.

Just easier.