PDA

View Full Version : Saturn politics

Ste-X
19-09-03, 01:09
Often rith posts on the forum about the cm, here is my view of the saturn server and how it is, [This is not a flame i want to make this tread since people get the impresion that saturn server is tg run]

TG

Big clans

New dawn , STFU , Bitch

helping alliance between nd and stfu

one clan in tg attacks there own faction, ex members of nd, links to cma and tangent, (should be moved from tg faction)

TG is allied to FA and crahn, most of the FA clans wont fight CMA because of NAP, crahn often help but fight FA

FA

Allied to TG in the faction f6, Wont help TG fight since NAP to cma, eoe sometimes help when asked

NAP pact with CMA means they fight Tangent with help from CMA, and will attack BD ops with help

Crahn

Allied to TG, will help in op fights, Crahn Fight FA who are allied to TG, but are allied to CMA

Crahn are allied to BD , Red symp, who are at war with FA who are allied to cma

TS

Main clan LOD, neutral to TG, not a formal allience with cma, but allied to titans and oOo who are in the CMA, so TS get CMA support

TS attack TG main clans, but wont attack ops unless asked to by cma

Tangent

Tangent allied to cma and city clans, but at war with fa who are allied with cma , who tangent have to fight agenst when CMA are with FA, Tangent fight TG, with help of cma who are allied to TS

CA

no big clans really, but help tangent with cma to fight tg with additional help from ts

BD

at war with FA, allied with crahn, but fight TG, dont attack cma, also partially allied with tangent clans

DRE

no one plays DRE :P

City mercs

City mercs have the CMA and titians,

CMA has 4/5 clans who are allied together who help the FA , tangent, city clans, also in a nap

dont attack bd ops since bd are in non formal alliance with tangent who are cma allies,

titans are allied with lod who are allied with oOo who also offer cma support

end off

basically we have TG who are a split faction with only a few allies to the main fighting clan, FA wont help TG since the nap, crahn sometimes help

the cma is allied to every one bar tg in some way they even attack there allies tangent when needed by fa who are allies to tg O_o

this leaves half a faction to fight 5/6 factions who are all allied but dont allways fight since diffent factions helping at diffent times

this is how i see the saturn server atm, dont flame jsut add your views on this

thanks

Magnazan
19-09-03, 01:14
To summarise then:

Everyone is allied except TG so its Everyone > TG

mdares
19-09-03, 01:16
nice summary ste-x ... keeps those of us who havent been playing upto date. thnx :D

extract
19-09-03, 01:18
one clan in tg attacks there own faction, ex members of nd, links to cma and tangent, (should be moved from tg faction)

yea I wont say no names but whats up with that? its pretty pathetic and they only do it at crp where theres no SL loss and to make it even more cheap they only sit at GR and camp so everyone they fight is no real contest as everyone they attack has SI in one form or another its pretty shady....i guess thats what you do when youre bored...

mdares
19-09-03, 01:20
no they do it in canyons too... rather interesting bunch... :wtf:

extract
19-09-03, 01:25
yea well it was sad i had genrepped there to rezz my friend who they killed he assured me they werent there anymore...went there and bam ganged on my PPU by a tank, rifle spy and a PPU....still even para'd dmg boosted and with SI i managed to run around until my spells were useable and get the rezz done but the whole time I was just thinking to meself "are these people for real" and at first I thought maybe it was just something our clan had did to them(which wouldnt be unbeleiveable, my clan is full of pking assholes =P) but then I found out its a common occurrence for them....oh well just remember if theyre killin in a warzone you can kill them too without a SL hit....thats how i look at it =P

Magnazan
19-09-03, 01:27
It's nice to have a clan formed just to PK New Dawn only - It shows we put meaning into peoples gaming time. However this is for another thread!

extract
19-09-03, 01:30
Originally posted by Magnazan
It's nice to have a clan formed just to PK New Dawn only - It shows we put meaning into peoples gaming time. However this is for another thread!

haha theyre not pking just ND i think theyre pking everyone, hell i wouldnt be surprised if they pk theyre own clan members :lol:

Sleawer
19-09-03, 01:33
Crahn doesnt help Twilight Guardian because some TG clans still help Fallen Angels against us.. but conveniently they never refused Crahn help when it was needed in the past.

Sadly, before we went to Crahn no one fought FA.. which is pathetic, as TG/FA/Crahn were considered almost one faction.
To say the complete truth, only one Crahn clan fought FA before finally moving to City Mercs.

Black Dragon seems to accept more compromises.. maybe due their larger ammount of hostile factions.

FA as a whole large faction with plenty clans, have shown their total incompetence fighting by themselves, and if they keep OP's is because TG have been used as mercenaries for that purpose.. now the situation is the same but using some City Merc clans aswell.

We have been fighting more TG, CM and Tsunami during our attacks to FA OP's, than Fallen Angel clans.

PS: anyway nice post Ste, short and very accurate with the current situation.

lestats
19-09-03, 01:35
nice summary, makes my head hurt

Sigma
19-09-03, 01:36
TG > everyone else, no matter how many ^^

my 2 cents :D

Ste-X
19-09-03, 01:37
about fa and crahn ,

the fa side,

eoe have been more to the tg side

where as fuzzy animals are smoking fools want cma protection

crahn do help tg, since tg now does not really get alot of support from fa,

what i think my post also points out how stupid all the factions were made in the first place, tg being allied to fa and crahn but there enmy with each other...

DonnyJepp
19-09-03, 01:39
Originally posted by Ste-X

where as fuzzy animals are smoking fools want cma protection

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Ste-X
19-09-03, 01:41
fuzzy animals and smoking fools leting cma gr into ops to attack tg and they the people who wanted the NAP with cma

Stigmata
Lots of truth in this thread although maybe i see it from, a biased point of view :D

I wasn't aware CM and FA where now "allied" or "nap" as they have been our main allie through out the history of the game. (maybe thats the only way they get to keep the "precious" OP's)

I would like to see a re-shuffle of the factions becuase everyone is allied to a enemy of their enemy, if that makes sence.

Maybe switch it around and make CM hostile to a similar number of factions as TG and make BD hostile to a few less than current.

cant be asred to type anymore im tired, goodnight, sleep tight, dont let the bedbugs bite.

Andy

Sleawer
Agreed, F6 default relations are retarded.

Crahn could help more TG, specially one Crahn clan who tried to do in its first moments of existance, but as I have said, some TG clans persist in helping FA against Crahn. Hence we just dont help TG anymore.

And I am not only talking in OP fights only.. there is a TG clan who is kos everywhere for their repeatedly attacks in the canyon, hunting grounds, peeper park, and so on.. over Crahn.

mdares
19-09-03, 01:43
isnt the above hinted clan kos to pretty much everyone?

Sleawer
19-09-03, 01:44
Nope minic, is not that clan.. we have been having troubles with them aswell; but it seems quiet for now.

I dont count the ones you think as a TG clan.

Stigmata
19-09-03, 01:46
Crahn could help more TG, specially one Crahn clan who tried to do in its first moments of existance, but as I have said, some TG clans persist in helping FA against Crahn. Hence we just dont help TG anymore.

And I am not only talking in OP fights only.. there is a TG clan specially who is kos everywhere for their repeatedly attacks in the canyon, hunting grounds, peeper park, and so on.. over Crahn.

im not sure which clan you are refering to their, but im pretty sure it aint us as we have not helped FA least of all against crahn while i have ever been online.

We did however go to tescom in order to help a FA allie but when we arrived it turned out the clans who we where gonna fight against where BD and crahn so i just said to all the clan guys we would not help and left, a couple of guys stayed to watch but that was all that happened

Andy

ezza
19-09-03, 01:47
in looking at what you say about it being everyone against TG.

the 2 allies you have FA and CS, in the case of FA its there ops that are right on the front of CMA attacks, so i guess thats where this bullshit NAP thing has came from, although you want them to help you, got to remember its give and take situation, if i wasnt getting support from my allies then id have to question my motivation in helping you.

well not much of crahn on saturn 1 or 2 meduim sized clans, and from what ive seen in the in game forum they dont seem to attack most of ther enemies except CA who are not exactly a strong faction which ever way you look at it.

problem is with the way the factions have gone, if it had been CA who were the large faction, them you would see crahn and FA helping TG, as they both have reasons not to like them.

as for my own faction BD, well we are enemy to CM/FA/TG yet most of the clans i see dont attack there enemies, it seems theres some more crap NAP shit going on, i attack my enemies,but since im in a clan of 3 atm:lol: im not gonna make much impact, i fight my enemies when i can, i back of at other times, some times i just like chilling in PP,even if there are TG there. but come BD happily stand with there enemies, so i dont really see BD on the whole a problem for TG.

tangent, well i didnt think they were a major threat to TG, and if so i would think the FA clans would be right there to help you, TT being ther major enemy.

proto/bio/DRE are no real trouble to TG so i wouldnt think those factions would fight you.

NEXT i know have battled with CMA in the past against you but again there a small faction only 1 real clan.

its more like 3 factions against TG, while the rest couldnt give a fuck either way, or dont concider the problems of TG there own.

though i know back when i was crahn, it was always like you were TG bitches faction:rolleyes:

Sleawer
19-09-03, 01:47
ND has shown an excelent behaviour towards Crahn lately, so it's not your clan.

I dont want to hijack the thread with clan names, further information should be asked in pm's.

Stigmata
19-09-03, 01:51
pm me the clan please sleawer

Andy

mdares
19-09-03, 01:53
pm me the clan too pwez

Sleawer
19-09-03, 01:54
Originally posted by Ezza

well not much of crahn on saturn 1 or 2 meduim sized clans, and from what ive seen in the in game forum they dont seem to attack most of ther enemies except CA who are not exactly a strong faction which ever way you look at it.

Read the ingame thread again, you completely misreaded it.

- For historical reasons CA is attacked everywhere.
- The rest of enemy factions, specially FA with which we share many common hunting grounds and territory, can dedice either to be attacked everywhere or just in OutPost fights/TH raids.

Originally posted by Ezza

though i know back when i was crahn, it was always like you were TG bitches faction :rolleyes:

In that time YOU were Crahn, and YOU were the bitches of other faction.
Now we have chosen to ally with who at least decide to not side with our enemies to help them.

Unfortunately ND is TG, and as we would like to help them, we are not pleased with other TG clans and their behaviour towards Crahn.

Stigmata
19-09-03, 02:02
In that time YOU were Crahn, and YOU were the bitches of other faction.
Now we have chosen to ally with who at least decide to not side with our enemies to help them.

Unfortunately ND is TG, and as we would like to help them, we are not pleased with other TG clans and their behaviour towards Crahn

that is excatly how it is for TG

TG allied with Crahn/FA
FA enemy to Crahn

same as

Crahn allied to TG/BD
BD enemy to TG

so this is where the factions need to be sorted out.

Are crahn allied/neutral or enemy to TT ?

Andy

ezza
19-09-03, 02:03
Originally posted by stigmata

Are crahn allied/neutral or enemy to TT ?

Andy

neutral

Sleawer
19-09-03, 02:10
I have read that BD will become an ally to TG really soon.
I haven't read the same about FA with Crahn tho.

And yes, this F6 situation should be sorted asap.

ezza
19-09-03, 02:11
Originally posted by Sleawer
I have read that BD will become an ally to TG really soon.

:( one less enemy for me

sounds like were all gonna basically be city v anti city and thats it

Mankind
19-09-03, 04:16
Don't forget Protopharm...the faction no one helps rofl.

Viduus[JBX]
19-09-03, 06:08
*whistling*

Wouldn't it be nice if people in PP would actually vote in a council, and someone stepped forward to push for some type of faction unity? heh...

Just under 1000 PP, and 3 coucillors still existing.

And 7 votes.

Woot.

I'm curious if politics would actually have any meaning, if people actually took part.

Marx
19-09-03, 06:09
Politics, no matter what the server suck.

I mean, half the time there's no need for it at all.

ZoneVortex
19-09-03, 06:11
I think BD should ally with CityAdmin on Saturn...

ANSWER TO ALL ORUA PROBLMESMSA!!

Marx
19-09-03, 06:12
I think factions should cease to exist.

Just clans = pwnage.

Shadow Dancer
19-09-03, 06:16
I still don't understand why a player has to join a faction period.

DigestiveBiscui
19-09-03, 08:43

NAP pact with CMA means they fight Tangent with help from CMA

we dont help FA in wars against any faction - its just a NAP, not an alliance

csh1
19-09-03, 08:54
Under new plans TGs, you may see crahn "unable" to offer assistance to you anymore if negotiatiosn works.

LONG LIVE CRAHN!

ezza
19-09-03, 08:55
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
I think BD should ally with CityAdmin on Saturn...

ANSWER TO ALL ORUA PROBLMESMSA!!

fuck that i like killing them, damn bastards trying to stop my drug trade:mad: :p

Rizzy
19-09-03, 09:02
Biscuit, some cma (not flr) helped fallen angels attack simmons against tangent people.

Scikar
19-09-03, 10:20
Ezza we did in fact help FA a lot in keeping their OPs. We would have a few fights, and then somehow after the fights were over all the OPs would be FA.

And then all the FA would log off, and by the morning all the OPs belonged to CMA again because they were hacked while nobody was on in FA, so we didn't know anything was happening. So we have a few fights for those CM OPs, fights end, all OPs are FA again...

The problem we have as TG is that our main enemy is CM. And the enemies of CM currently stand as BD and TG. BD are enemies to us, which means TG stand alone against CM. When we fought -pro- we worked together with Crahn, when we fought NCCC we often worked with FA. When it comes to CM though we're on our own, and CM are our main enemies.

djskum
19-09-03, 11:04
Originally posted by Rizzy
Biscuit, some cma (not flr) helped fallen angels attack simmons against tangent people.

Prolly just an excuse for a fight mate, or the CM concerned were paid to take part in the action. We are Mercs afterall ;-)

The whole faction thing is a complete bag of shit tho! What we need is a dynamic faction system. Maybe based on the war status of faction clans or something. It needs to be possible for alliances to change. Afterall realworld politics is swings and roundabouts. EG. Crahn throw there weight behind TG, CMA becomes KoS to Crahn so then they should become a hostile faction, at least untill a piece treaty is drawn up (maybe a voting system on aliances might work?) or not as the case may be.

Much better IMHO.

DjSKum

Scikar
19-09-03, 11:06
A simple way to do it would be to allow a Faction Councellor to change his faction's standing with other factions.

Felissa
19-09-03, 11:09
Yep, but I am missing some factions. YOu wrote that nobody is playing DRE, but if you say this about one faction, why do you leave ProtoPharma, NEXT and BioTech out?

Well, except that, good work, Ste-X

Stigmata
19-09-03, 11:13
Yeah i like the idea of a faction being able to Vote to go to war/allie with a faction, but then you would probably have the same sort of thing where all the factions gang up on one or two.

Andy

djskum
19-09-03, 11:40
It would just make the faction page actually mean something and reflect the state of play in the server. Meaning that every server will be slightly different. I wonder how you could arrange to be neutral?
As a Merc I'd like to be neutral to most other clans. Maybe still fighting TG (too much fun ;-) but actually RPing a bunch of Mercs at last woul be cool.

DjSKum

Selendor
19-09-03, 11:44
I guess having clan wars that negate SL loss for friendly faction killing might help this situation. Then, while factions are a guide, specific conflicts on each server could be accomodated.

Nippa
19-09-03, 11:57
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ste-X
fuzzy animals and smoking fools leting cma gr into ops to attack tg and they the people who wanted the NAP with cma [/QUOTE sorry ste-v but u have your facts wrong there m8 smokin fools have never let cma gr into are ops and let thme fight u .. the NAP thing is that we dont attack there home ops and they dont attck are home ops as fare as im aware .. plus smokin have helped u plenty of times at the like`s of jeriko . Which u seem to have forgot .

s0apy
19-09-03, 12:02
FA

Allied to TG in the faction f6, Wont help TG fight since NAP to cma, eoe sometimes help when asked

NAP pact with CMA means they fight Tangent with help from CMA, and will attack BD ops with help

i think you managed to get this entirely wrong. the NAP means that CMA say "these here OPs are ours", and FA say the same for their designated OPs. this just means that neither of us will attempt to attack and hold the others' designated OPs. i see nothing that says we cannot assist allied clans/factions in their operations where CMA are involved.

oh - and we don't attack each other on sight anymore. big deal.

the main reason for CMA and FA calling a halt to operations against each others OPs is that we are geographically very close, and so a line needed to be drawn. however i'm not aware that TG has ever attempted to take and hold these "CMA OPs", so no conflict exists there, and we are not bound by the NAP from helping our allies defend their OPs against CMA.

in short then, you can call on me, at least, for help anytime in defending your OPs against anyone, including CMA.

the bit about FA being helped by CMA against TT and BD is also nonsense. this may have happened ONCE or even twice, but this does not constitute an agreement or an on-going situation. judge not on the singluar. besides, last i checked CM are supposed to be mercs - i.e. guns for hire, so their presence at an OP battle may mean nothing more than that they have been paid to be there. again, this means nothing in terms of politics.

ps. the thing about politics is that it's a game. diplomacy is a part of politics, and therefore also a game. provided that one is SEEN to be behaving according to the currently agreed diplomatic solution, there is no problem. do not mistake diplomacy for friendship.

ask yourself this - who are your friends? they are the ones who come when called. to date, no one has called me from TG to come and help them, and yet i still await that call. and yet i have come anyway, uncalled, many times to aid them. i have been unjustly PKed by them, and called a traitor, and yet still i would come. i have even seen my clans' OPs taken by TG, and yet still i would come.

i, for one, still have faith in the old alliances.

Dissenter
19-09-03, 12:21
Pretty good summary, gets me a little up to speed on current stuff.

All the alliences seem abit weird, even the default faction ones.
e.g. FA allied with TG, who are allied with Crahn, who hate FA.

I think kk are taking a step to make it a kind of 2 sided war maybe, escpecially is most of the anti-city factions will join DoY.

btw, to any of you guys who know me on TS, I'll be back in the next month or so.

Style
19-09-03, 13:15
hehe, from what i saw, ste-x, red syphony was going to allie with ND, but you chose to help FA instead....... and now they turn on you lol

edit - i have to admit, these politics would be fun to pk around, but theres no motivation :(

Gotterdammerung
19-09-03, 13:19
Just a friendly reminder, lets not turn this into a he said - she said type of thing and lets leave the finger pointing out please.

flyjedi
19-09-03, 13:20
the majority of battles that seem to go on recently are between FA and TT. Everytime I look at the worldmap there is a different color down the center of the map. This mainly revolves around gabanium, gravis, redrock and malstrond. tangent quite often yoink jeriko and surrounding area off new dawn, but new dawn seem quite slow to respond to this when it happens (may just be me I don't know the inner workings of ND)

Stigmata
19-09-03, 13:36
@ soapy, i am not sure which clan you are from, but as time has gone on most of TG are getting to dislike FA more and more.

We have helped and been helped in the past by some FA clans such as Smokin Fools and EOE but in the last month of so i have seen no involvence between us.

In my opinion they have got "into bed" with CM now, due to their lack of ability to hold their OP's.

The point made by Scikar

Ezza we did in fact help FA a lot in keeping their OPs. We would have a few fights, and then somehow after the fights were over all the OPs would be FA.

And then all the FA would log off, and by the morning all the OPs belonged to CMA again because they were hacked while nobody was on in FA, so we didn't know anything was happening. So we have a few fights for those CM OPs, fights end, all OPs are FA again...

This was a regular occurance, we would go out take 5+ OP's and when we had finished we would have gained 1, alot of the time this was down to the number of hackers we had, but while we would be waiting for a backlash the FA clans would have already lost the OP's to a minimal number of CM.

This would then allow CM an easy Access door straight into TG land.

hehe, from what i saw, ste-x, red syphony was going to allie with ND, but you chose to help FA instead....... and now they turn on you lol

Well initially we had a NAP due to the large number of mates/ex-members in RS and we did not want to fight each other, but then the Leader (syreus) left the game and someone else took over and a few ND members (now none of them are with us) didn't want to be friends/neutral with them so we ended up fighting in PP with them.

Although i have still never been to a fight to battle with RS as they are now allied with Crahn and that would mean killing another allie, so KK sort out faction symp please

Andy

zonk
19-09-03, 13:47
TT are trying to stand on their own feet nowadays, fighting FA @ OP's CMA didnt appoint to them, fighting TG STFU clan ( ND still too strong, but things can change ) and fighting TS clan LoD

Thats the Templar view of things, although im of opinion we are talking for the main part of OP fighting.

Viduus[JBX]
19-09-03, 13:52
IMO there's need for more than just a "sorting out" of < F6 >.

There are councillors and reps that are listed as DNE. (!??)

The faction coucils need to be restarted, or at least PP-s does, and votes need to be set to a smaller interval (bi-weekly?) so that "inactive" players don't end up representing the faction -- after all, how can they, when they're never online?

Furthermore, coucils of all the factions need to have a "standings" ability - if FA & TT for example enter into a ceasefire agreement, that needs to reflect in all "war" listings within both clans, not just the < F6 > button.

Which brings another point.
The war page of Clanadmin is broken. A war can be started, but doesn't allow anything else afterwards. Once set, that's it; you're at war.

And wars should reflect < F6 > as well.
If nearly all TG clans are at war with CM, then the standings state should fall like a stone - and the councilors should be notified.

Anyhow.... I ramble.

:/

s0apy
19-09-03, 14:13
@ soapy, i am not sure which clan you are from

i don't see how that is relevant. i am FA.

but as time has gone on most of TG are getting to dislike FA more and more.

and most of FA appear to be getting fed up with TG. when two sides stop talking, naturally such animosities begin to fester and breed. talk is cheap tho - i hear bitching on both sides, people who believe they have beefs, people who believe they have been wronged. without any actual talks or diplomacy BETWEEN these sides though, all this other talk is meaningless.

FA and CM somehow managed to have a limited diplomacy, and they are neutral factions, but the allied TG and FA do not seem to be able to talk. this is a dysfunctional marriage, but one that needs to be fixed. it is not the fault of the faction members that FA and TG have grown apart, it is a failure on the part of the councillors and reps, and the heads of the big clans. let them get together and sort out all this nonsense. let them shout over their respective faction chat each time they hear a voice decrying the other faction "shut up - FA/TG are our friends".

we have a battle to fight. the time will be soon - DoY grows stronger, and our blood must and WILL flow together on the battlefield against our common enemies.

We have helped and been helped in the past by some FA clans such as Smokin Fools and EOE but in the last month of so i have seen no involvence between us.

in the last month or so i have joined many TG warriors in their OP battles, never asking for thanks or recognition. i have also attacked and harrassed, alone, overwhelming numbers of tangents when they have taken over your OPs and no one from your side is online.

Stigmata
19-09-03, 14:36
i don't see how that is relevant. i am FA.

i was trying to get a picture of which FA clan you are involved in as i was under the impression that not all FA clabns where in this "NAP"

The problems within TG/FA/Crahn are simple, the fact that we are freinds and enemies at the same time causes major headache for clan leaders.

Does TG clan A allie themselves with Crahn clan B knowing Crahn Clan B is allied with BD clan C ?

Same with FA being allied to us but NAP with our bitter enemies, One thing i am sure of if NAT where still in existence there would be no such thing as a NAP between CM and FA that is for sure.

IT would be made alot better/easier if there where 3 main sides eg.

TG, Crahn and BD all allied to each other

FA, CM and er... a city faction eg Biotech

then the other city clans all allied or a couple neutral but still enemy to the other main parties.

Make it profitable to be the city factions such as biotech, Proto, DRE, CA etc at the moment the only city faction with a decent following is TT and that is purely down to the faction write up in the outdated user manual and char creation screen.

TT have a history behind them, in the write up it sounds like an excellent faction to be and probably could be.

Biotech has not had a clan above 15 members in since all of the Clan BETA left or joined other clans, they used to have 70+ members.

DRE used to have some very large clans, NWA, BROOT and i think GSF where DRE for sometime. Now it is a derelict faction that no body even bothers to do the epic for.

NEXT have one or two clans, the main one is the only NEXT clan i have ever seen with an outpost.

The game just needes to be re-thoughtout, at the moment factions are allieing themselves just so they can have a fight with someone else who should be neutral/allied to them.

If i could have my own way, i would like to see 2 factions TG and Crahn stand alone against a mighty empire, that for me would enhance the game to no end.

Andy

p.s OTTER no one is flaming or anything else in this thread so leave it out please

Scikar
19-09-03, 14:39
Put Tsunami in with FA and CM instead of BioTech.

The city factions should work together but there should still be some differences between them.

Stigmata
19-09-03, 14:46
ah yes i always forget about TSunami

Andy

Sleawer
19-09-03, 14:48
I havent heard of FA joining the battle of DoY vs Neocron... I assume that FA will remain conveniently neutral, with their turncoat attitude.

CMA helped* in simmons "several" times to FA against Tangent (allied), Crahn (neutral) and TG (enemy); this under the excuse of being "hired".

Ok, I believe being hired the first or second time.. but when a single clan of the CMA, who ALWAYS has been interested in simmons, start to attacking against anyone holding simmons, to after straight lend it to an FA clan... I believe that there is more than payments here.

*Helped here virtually means doing all the job... which leads me to make an interesting assumption between that FA clan and that CMA clan.

ezza
19-09-03, 15:00
I havent heard of FA joining the battle of DoY vs Neocron... I assume that FA will remain conveniently neutral, with their turncoat attitude.

CMA helped* in simmons "several" times to FA against Tangent (allied), Crahn (neutral) and TG (enemy); this under the excuse of being "hired".

Ok, I believe being hired the first or second time.. but when a single clan of the CMA, who ALWAYS has been interested in simmons, start to attacking against anyone holding simmons, to after straight lend it to an FA clan... I believe that there is more than payments here.

*Helped here virtually means doing all the job... which leads me to make an interesting assumption between that FA clan and that CMA clan.

there is a link between a certain CMA clan and a FA clan that is basically a trade skill clan, which is whythe CM clan is cough*hired*cough to help them.

Apoc
19-09-03, 15:16
CMs also helped TT vs TG (legit and understandable)

But the Templars told one of us that some of their alts are in 101st, so they would be automatically allied.

Just to add it.

101st = Templars (at least partially)

s0apy
19-09-03, 15:32

following the storyline, it's clear that FA are about to become enemies with CA, and presumably therefore with CM. FA will soon have hard choices to make, and most of us acknowledge this actively in that we've cleared any NC appys we may have had in preperation for them becoming inaccessible to us.

KRIMINAL99
19-09-03, 16:08
Originally posted by extract
yea I wont say no names but whats up with that? its pretty pathetic and they only do it at crp where theres no SL loss and to make it even more cheap they only sit at GR and camp so everyone they fight is no real contest as everyone they attack has SI in one form or another its pretty shady....i guess thats what you do when youre bored...

[edited for violation of the forum rules - trolling ]

Ste-X
19-09-03, 16:22
problems with neocron

there are to many city factions, there is no real role play for them bar epics , they might as well be taken out, since there is no really advantage for them

keep CA and TT get rid of the rest

make BD allied with crahn and tg

make cm allied ts and tangent

make fa neutral to all factions bar tt and maybe bd

news for fa people ,

fa are considerd the carebear faction, you allied with both cm and tg, and i dont think you would attack cm , just on the basis you wont get your nap

ive heard from many cm clans they dont bother attacking fa (before the nap), since they would just ninja hack them back

yes we had help from fa , but help normally is a hacker droner spy :P

djskum
19-09-03, 16:49
Originally posted by Apoc

But the Templars told one of us that some of their alts are in 101st, so they would be automatically allied.

Just to add it.

O_o There's one or two I think. 101st have no official ties that I am aware of, we do help out every now and then and likewise they help us (MB PKers and the odd OP war). I personaly like the Templars, there a good bunch but I would be aware of an agreement if there was one, there is no official agreement with the Templars.

We have a few alts spread about but only half a dozen tbh, we do have an ALt clan in TT but were not active within OP wars and we are clearly marked as being an alt clan of 101st purely from a time when CM appt's only had 3 cabs.

Unless you know something I don't Apoc mate ;-) Send me a PM with some names pls. Maybe my memory isn't what it once was ;-)

DjSKum

Cyphor
19-09-03, 16:52
City mercs

CMA has 4/5 clans who are allied together who help the FA , tangent, city clans, also in a nap

Just to point out cma are very inactive with only 101st, oOo and flr being the active fighters. Out of these clans none are massively active anymore with deteriorating numbers at peak times.

djskum
19-09-03, 16:54
Originally posted by Cyphor
Just to point out cma are very inactive with only 101st, oOo and flr being the active fighters. Out of these clans none are massively active anymore with deteriorating numbers at peak times.

Blame the game...

Peeps are bored. No DoY in sight etc.

DjSKum

Parker
19-09-03, 17:31
Djskum - thanks for the complement - I like the guys in 101st too but just to clarify there is no official agreement between 101st and Templars.

(and I can't recall any non tangent city faction aiding us in any op war - the city factions really aren't very well organised in my opinion)

John

Eledhbrant
19-09-03, 17:47
John's right, at all the recent OP fights I have been helping at, its been TT (and the odd CM) versus the enemy, no city factions around but us usually.

Diamond had a clan building up...havent heard from them in a while though

extract
19-09-03, 18:55
Originally posted by Eledhbrant
Diamond had a clan building up...havent heard from them in a while though

yea they actually held an OP once for a few days too, was quite surprised to see that when I looked at the map one day was like "wow I didnt know there were clans in DRE, let alone OP taking ones lol"

csh1
19-09-03, 19:27
lol wtf..>DRE got an op! Whoa... i really need to play more:p

maggotcorpse
19-09-03, 19:36
Thx alot. Now i first check the Politic List before i team with others ... :D

Rith
19-09-03, 21:06
City mercs

dont attack bd ops since bd are in non formal alliance with tangent who are cma allies,

Good post Ste, some small corrections:

1. we don't help FA - we have a non-aggression treaty... it just means we don't attack each other

2. there is no alliance between BD / CM formal or in-formal.

3. any CMA clan will help Titans - provided it doesn't violate the NAP treaty

4. mercs do take jobs to attack "allied" clans... including TT. these don't reflect any political shifts - merely us mercs plying our trade.

Bottom line : We don't need wars - we'd rather fight everyone elses for them for a price :D

Only exception is TG - who made it their business to seek war with us.

Originally posted by Apoc

Just to add it.

101st = Templars over my cold dead body.

No offence Templars, but its best to clarify these matters and not leave any room for misinterpretation.

Some members of my clan have alts in other clans/factions - this is something I'm working on eliminating, I personally feel its a conflict of interest.

We share absolutely no commonality of ethos, structure or goal with any other clan - bar our CMA allies. End of story.

Sanch0s
19-09-03, 23:36
Who the clan who pk other TGs? Thats just wrong...........except for the fact TGs are fucking assholes the whole lot, spamming sex to you becuase they got owned. Faggots killing you inside the canyon for no apparent reason, thats when clans start pking allies, so called allies who dont do shit except pk your n00b char.

People get sick of it and all the rage builds up so it must be released on the fools that caused it all---- ppl in your own faction and allies.

Im TG, any city clans want help fighting these n00bs.

And if TG want me out TG gimme the money and ill greatfully leave u shitty, faction pking, n00b pussy ass bitch fuckers faction.

Fuck you Tg fuck you!

Whiety Bulger
20-09-03, 00:15
Saturn=l337 PK server

flyjedi
20-09-03, 00:24
ok this is HOT off the press lol

i have just logged but as i write this there are o0o members helping to fight with TT against FA at gravis, and they just took redrock from FA.

but yet it gets deeper

there is also a cpl CA members (didn't catch the clan) helping out as well.

it's everyone gank FA day lol

Rizzy
20-09-03, 00:31
Who the clan who pk other TGs? Thats just wrong...........except for the fact TGs are fucking assholes the whole lot, spamming sex to you becuase they got owned. Faggots killing you inside the canyon for no apparent reason, thats when clans start pking allies, so called allies who dont do shit except pk your n00b char.

People get sick of it and all the rage builds up so it must be released on the fools that caused it all---- ppl in your own faction and allies.

Im TG, any city clans want help fighting these n00bs.

And if TG want me out TG gimme the money and ill greatfully leave u shitty, faction pking, n00b pussy ass bitch fuckers faction.

Fuck you Tg fuck you!

lmao, sanchos has had one too many prozacs again. I think your clan started the problems at mc5 that time.

Sanch0s
20-09-03, 00:40
Rizzy ffs "my clan" didnt start shit one member of my clan started it, the big baby in blue pa who refused to leave.
And im not talking about nd this time, im just talking about tg in general all the pricks who pk you for no reason this happened before malefic.
Oh and ND do pk tgs aswell even innocent runners who arent clanned, so your no worse than us, its all bs.

Sanch0s
20-09-03, 00:41
Oh and what drug is prozac??? Im not 1337, and therefore dont do drugs, what does it do again?

mdares
20-09-03, 00:42
lol the only unclanned tg we pk (that i know of and actively approve of) is an alt of a ex-cm :D

Sanch0s
20-09-03, 00:44
Yeah, hes a nice guy if you ever spoke to him

mdares
20-09-03, 00:50
o i have but i note that he tends to lie alot which is y i stopped...

i only respect a few CMs... he used to be one; not anymore.

Whiety Bulger
20-09-03, 01:08
Yes ms killing people with names from the matrix is fun *cough*

Nidhogg
20-09-03, 01:09
Calm it down please.

N

Richard Slade
20-09-03, 01:50
A little O/T but anyways.
Looking at the first post makes me wonder...
Since when is "Bitch!" a big clan?
It really doesn't make sense to my head at all...

Ka0s^
20-09-03, 01:59
Myself, i dont think many ppl can be bothered with the whole roleplay/politics side of teh game, Theres no real benefit for smaller clans who just dont get a lookin at owning stuff due to the "big clans" completely dominating the map, I know taht many ops show ur prowess at war etc but it leaves no incentive for smaller/lower level ppl to get involved in RP etc as anything u manage to get gets hacked back or u become KOS to approx 100 runners.

Xian
20-09-03, 02:16
(This is just my own post, I don't think I'll really reply to previous posts because I think I'll get flamed, I'm also not exactly sober, so please bear with me).

Saturn politics are a little rough at the moment in my opinion. The only clear, defining political line is the TG clans against their enemies.

The CMA/FA non-aggression treaty is something I have voiced my dislike for, as there are constant strains in making a treaty with an entire faction when there are blatant acts of aggression by FA towards the CMA and vice versa. I agree that there shouldn't be endless fighting between the CMA and FA because by default faction rules we're neutral and a lot of FA are quite friendly towards us.

At the same time, there are those who will happily aid an MB raid or do one themselves - I can't stand standing around asking every CM there is if a certain FA person should be shot.. by the time I get the "they're not under the treaty, kill them" I'm already dead.

To me, BD seem to be on and off. One moment they seem to want to go around shooting all CM, the next they seem to be rather friendly with CMs and help against TG. I normally find myself just judging BD individually.. who seems to go against CMA most and who seems to help.

About the TT situation.. as Rith said we're City Mercs. Mercenaries. We'll fight your war for a price so long as you're not an enemy and seemingly out to make us become close friends with the GenRep. Someone pays us to fight TT - we'll fight TT.. it's not personal, we're just following our the story set out for our RolePlay.

As for TG, I feel the situation is fine with them. They have their enemies, and I don't feel they need allies in the slightest. The CMA is neutral with both the Crahn Sect and the Fallen Angels, we'd be looking to them for our paychecks, not as enemies on the battlefield when we only have one real enemy.

Seperate people within TG seem to aggrivate the political situation. TG is crammed with very good PvPers, and I get on with a few (Ste you still owe me that fight :p), but there are some TG who are stupidly childish. "I pwned u dood, fu get some skillz" starts to get really boring over DM when you die to a bajillion TG in Pepper Park as you stroll out of NF. Try to be nice, you get spat in the face.. and accused. I've been told that I had a 'exploiting stealthing PPU' with me once. O_o

Individuals actions within TG cause entire opposition clans to think of the entire TG faction of the same way, basically.

mdares
20-09-03, 02:23
very well said xian

Ste-X
20-09-03, 02:24
xian im on now, if you want a fight

Xian
20-09-03, 02:26
It's my birthday and I don't want to lose.. I've also had rather a lot to drink. :p

(Yes, excuses, excuses.. lol)

Ste-X
20-09-03, 02:30
happy birthday :P

and sanchos

SEX j00

Sanch0s
20-09-03, 02:38
Yeah well, everyone knows youre a prick

Xian
20-09-03, 02:39
Have to have respect for a Spy who marches into MB alone.

Single thing that gives Ste-x respect - he wasn't with 500 PPUs. :p

Ste-X
20-09-03, 02:40
:rolleyes:

thats a very constructive comment

Style
20-09-03, 02:54
if bd / crahn / tg get allie together, anarchy breed should come back as the new hardcore faction.....

st0ckman
20-09-03, 03:48
Originally posted by flyjedi
ok this is HOT off the press lol

i have just logged but as i write this there are o0o members helping to fight with TT against FA at gravis, and they just took redrock from FA.

but yet it gets deeper

there is also a cpl CA members (didn't catch the clan) helping out as well.

it's everyone gank FA day lol

I actually have a screenie of this when i stealthed in to take a look. There was TT/BD/CM/CA and a TG guy there taking the FA OP. Work that one out, i think us FA might have bit of a problem here. :)

Also speaking as a smokin fools member, i really have no idea why ppl are saying we help CM. CM = Neutral, TG = Allie. We don't help them we are just neutral, not hard to work out really. Some TG seem to have short memories of when smokin fools used to literally help TG all the time to gain and maintain their OPs but it got to the point where TG stopped helping us maintain any that we had. So obviously we became a little more reluctant to help out all the time, doesn't make us enemies tho.

20-09-03, 08:49
I have read all this with interest, and as well as my eyes hurting and the fact Ive forgotten most of what was said, lots of interesting things were raised.

Id just like to put forward my opinions of my own from an FA point of view....

FA before the CMA 'nap' thang were FAST losing freinds, we had the emergence of the BD [BDA] clans, TT and also CMA all attacking us and our poor TH, which in itselsf is a cow to defend (thats another story)

This was brought on in part I think, cos a few of the FA Clans assisted ND attack/defend OPs against CMA, as far as i can understand ND, didnt want to to help too many FA clans in return, due to the fact they didnt get a great deal of support from most of the FA clan, which is understandable.

FA were getting screwed from nearly allsides, as were CMA too, imo, to a lesser extent. As well as our 'natural' enemies, we also gained an enemy in a neutral faction. The 'NAP' was drawn up, and is still early days, to take the strain off both CMA and FA. CMA and TG [ND] were heavily in battle. The 'NAP' is there to enable us to concentrate on our 'natural' enemies, TG v CMA, FA v Tangent. (FA and Crahn rarely have any hostilities for whatever reason)

Thats not so say FA wont assist TG in the future, after all we are allies and that should be maintained, and imo should be strengthened. Stigmata is the guy in ND i speak to mostly, I have known him a long time ingame, so if you guys need some assistence then please shout, we have a common enemy in TT and are always up for some of that :)

Soapy made some valid points also, he has always had a great skill in negotiating from when I was in the same clan as him.

But thats my view of things, this is a interesting thread, keep it sensible and reasonably nice, and perhaps things can become clearer in game.

Regards.

187 / Gromeister
Smokin Fools
FA

Rith
20-09-03, 10:12
if nothing else its nice to see saturns gameplay elevated above "I pwnd j00"

these alliances / wars / political shenanigans all make for a more interesting and sophisticated game...

unless your a random PK'er of course :p

Rizzy
20-09-03, 11:01
Rizzy ffs "my clan" didnt start shit one member of my clan started it, the big baby in blue pa who refused to leave.
And im not talking about nd this time, im just talking about tg in general all the pricks who pk you for no reason this happened before malefic.
Oh and ND do pk tgs aswell even innocent runners who arent clanned, so your no worse than us, its all bs.

You guys could have told him to move, if he didnt you could have taken disciplinary action. We do not go out looking to kill fellow TGs but you guys actually camp cycrow and other hunting grounds pking anyone, even faction allies or your own faction.

Magnazan
20-09-03, 11:17
You forgot the other big baby in the Blue Monk PA who used to PK anyone and everyone

Sanch0s
20-09-03, 11:31
How can you make someone move?
And disciplinary action? Thats one of the main things about our clan its not "Im leader so stfu, get to here now or your kicked" so whereas disciplinary action might apply to you in ND, we dont believe a GAME should be played with bossing people around after all theres enough oof that in RL.

Whos the blue pa monk?

And we dont camp the grs, it just so happens that people have showed up at wrong times.
So tell me this, none of you have been pked by a fellow faction member whilst hunting (excluding our clan) ?

Magnazan
20-09-03, 11:40
Only TRINITY or you guys, i honestly can't think of anyone else. Oh apart from thos brainiac or whatever. Have a think about the blue pa monk Sanchos this guy even used to PK his own clan!

Gotterdammerung
20-09-03, 11:43
Guys, you have been asked both by myself and Nid to keep things calm. If issues run that deep among some of you, please take it to PM's. No more he said - she said or finger pointing or else the thread will be closed.

Stigmata
20-09-03, 12:23
Good morning people,

Lets not get this thread closed please there is some good reading in it.

Sanchos there is no point trying to asign blame, we both think we are in the right, i could understand you wanting to kos us but i dont undserstand why you have started to kill all of TG now ?

Just seems a bit extreme for the actions of one clan.

on the alliance side of things i think i am leaning more to the side of Crahn now, there are many FA clans who i will not help regardless of whats going on, i hope when DOy comes out BD are then allied towards TG or even neutral as they are one of few factions i would like to stand with.

Andy

ezza
20-09-03, 14:33
, i hope when DOy comes out BD are then allied towards TG or even neutral as they are one of few factions i would like to stand with.

Andy

i wouldnt mind being allied with TG if they wernt such a large faction, but if they move BD to allie with TG, which i think will happen, means i have one less big faction to kill:(

though it would make it easier on the faction front, then TG would be able to get BD and CS helping, if they do make BD allied they better still keep FA enemy:D

well theres always the mercs to kill i suppose, though the raiding the MB is getting done to death, i recon as you read this theres proberbly a TG or BD killing CM's at the base right now:lol:

if they are going to Allie BD with TG, id rather they did it now instead of waiting for DoY or whatever

Rizzy
20-09-03, 14:51
How can you make someone move?
And disciplinary action? Thats one of the main things about our clan its not "Im leader so stfu, get to here now or your kicked" so whereas disciplinary action might apply to you in ND, we dont believe a GAME should be played with bossing people around after all theres enough oof that in RL.

If no1 in your clan took action on him you are all equally to blame. Anyway, i heard he left your clan and stole all the money. You got owned by the typicel hogan touch, how many clans is it that he has ruined now? 4? 5? something like that.

Anyways, forgetting all of this and back on topic. I feel that there isnt really too many factions. Getting rid of some of the city factions would just annoy people and make the game seem alot smaller really. But it is very stupid when your two allies are enemy to eachother. I think there needs to be like 3 or 4 defined sides that consist of a few factions that are all allied to eachother. Saying that though, any changes to factions now is bound to cause trouble as it is much easier to change enemies on the faction screen then it is to change relationships between clans.

Shakari
20-09-03, 15:15
Often rith posts on the forum about the cm, here is my view of the saturn server and how it is, [This is not a flame i want to make this tread since people get the impresion that saturn server is tg run]

TG

Big clans

New dawn , STFU , Bitch

helping alliance between nd and stfu

TG is allied to FA and crahn, most of the FA clans wont fight CMA because of NAP, crahn often help but fight FA

FA

Crahn

Allied to TG, will help in op fights, Crahn Fight FA who are allied to TG, but are allied to CMA

Crahn are allied to BD , Red symp, who are at war with FA who are allied to cma

TS

Main clan LOD, neutral to TG, not a formal allience with cma, but allied to titans and oOo who are in the CMA, so TS get CMA support

TS attack TG main clans, but wont attack ops unless asked to by cma

Tangent

Tangent allied to cma and city clans, but at war with fa who are allied with cma , who tangent have to fight agenst when CMA are with FA, Tangent fight TG, with help of cma who are allied to TS

CA

no big clans really, but help tangent with cma to fight tg with additional help from ts

BD

at war with FA, allied with crahn, but fight TG, dont attack cma, also partially allied with tangent clans

DRE

no one plays DRE :P

City mercs

end off

basically we have TG who are a split faction with only a few allies to the main fighting clan, FA wont help TG since the nap, crahn sometimes help

the cma is allied to every one bar tg in some way they even attack there allies tangent when needed by fa who are allies to tg O_o

this leaves half a faction to fight 5/6 factions who are all allied but dont allways fight since diffent factions helping at diffent times

this is how i see the saturn server atm, dont flame jsut add your views on this

thanks

Hey you forgot to insult Proto Pharma :) lol

zAo
20-09-03, 18:58
ya they really need to bring out regent faction so that a certain clan in tg can switch and then pk whomever they want, btw i thought new dawn was uber enuf to own the server by itself.....
maybe not

Ste-X
20-09-03, 19:46
from your comment zao i can see you turn up for alot of wars in nd :P

Divide
21-09-03, 00:39
It is so confusing to me that so many people can show up to an op war against us, and then talk shit to us-- not only about how they won, but just shit talk in general... of course you won 30 people with 6 ppu's? In general we are not attacked by LESS THAN 3 clans at one op war, its rediculous. Our member count is far from "impressive" so why do people seem to think that the need to bring all of nc to fight us, its just lame. I dont know how many times an we have either attacked an outpost, only to see no one come for 30 minutes because they are rallying the entire fucking server against us, and then 45 people marching over the horizon, each one with a smirk on his face thinking that this attack somehow shows that he/his clan/faction is better than nd... I have actually had people challenge me to a 5v5 opwar, and then would not even have it...
Those factions who are enemies to tg have to be the most spineless bunch of twats since... damn I dont think there have ever been such a group of pansies who will not fight for themselves. I for one wish that a clan could stand on its own WITHOUT allies, because if you need allies, you are too weak to stand on your own. Clan Vs Clan Battles are what should be taking place not Server Vs ND, its fucking ludicrous.

Selendor
21-09-03, 02:54
You make a fair point, but perhaps it can be seen the other way around : Some of us need allies for now so that we can stand on our own feet later. Otherwise we cannot fight for the Ops at all.

And whoever says ND sucks is mistaken. I've been in groups much larger than the ND force we're taking on, and we've still lost. Thats partly down to the logistical problems of coordinating multiple factions into one fighting unit, but also down to the opposition I think ;)

When you speak of a clan rallying the 'whole server' against you, then take it as a complement for what your clan achieved. Some of those huge anti-city pro-city op fights I've been involved in were amazing. Hope to see more of them if DoY polarises the factions.

Xian
21-09-03, 03:04
Originally posted by Divide
It is so confusing to me that so many people can show up to an op war against us, and then talk shit to us-- not only about how they won, but just shit talk in general... of course you won 30 people with 6 ppu's? In general we are not attacked by LESS THAN 3 clans at one op war, its rediculous. Our member count is far from "impressive" so why do people seem to think that the need to bring all of nc to fight us, its just lame. I dont know how many times an we have either attacked an outpost, only to see no one come for 30 minutes because they are rallying the entire fucking server against us, and then 45 people marching over the horizon, each one with a smirk on his face thinking that this attack somehow shows that he/his clan/faction is better than nd... I have actually had people challenge me to a 5v5 opwar, and then would not even have it...
Those factions who are enemies to tg have to be the most spineless bunch of twats since... damn I dont think there have ever been such a group of pansies who will not fight for themselves. I for one wish that a clan could stand on its own WITHOUT allies, because if you need allies, you are too weak to stand on your own. Clan Vs Clan Battles are what should be taking place not Server Vs ND, its fucking ludicrous.

Clans form alliances because when they stood alone at an OP, they would see your clan marching almost 30 people over the horizon to wipe the floor with them. Now it's happening to you, you can't take the heat? Tough luck; most clans on Saturn had to put up with having their arses handed to them within five minutes of taking any sort of OP (as you owned almost the entire map), because you did have the most active members on at any one time.

That isn't to say you are without any skill, lol, you have some of the best PvPers within TG and ND itself.. which only tipped the balance further in your favour. When people form alliances to hit you as hard as you hit them, don't be surprised, they couldn't amount a force of that magnitude or skill previously.

Also, your clan was always happy to sit there and say 'we fukin pwned u man' when a 5 man OP defence team was set upon by 10+ ND, yet when people do the exact same back it's terrible?

Please, don't call every other faction/clan on the server people who won't fight for themselves. I can recall countless times I've tried to fight an ND member 1v1 in Pepper Park only to be swarmed or set upon by the multitude of Tanks/PPUs etc. sat inside. I also remember ND calling in FA/Crahn clans to further outnumber the single clan that was fighting against them.

Scikar
21-09-03, 03:29
Xian, there's nothing wrong with being beaten by a force twice our size. It's when the people who won the fight think that somehow made their dick grow 10cm because of it. :rolleyes:

zAo
21-09-03, 03:38
ste as i recall i was at every op fight that new dawn had when i was online, and may i remind you that was quite a few as well as hacking 1 or 2 layers on many of the ops, so i really dont understand your statement.

PsiCorps
21-09-03, 03:44
Atleast rith has some compassion, After CM/TT whooped us 3 to 20 (ish) he said he would not take ops without a force on our part, but as soon as TG realized their precious hunting spot had been taken we accualy had some fights :p

Xian
21-09-03, 03:54
Originally posted by Scikar
Xian, there's nothing wrong with being beaten by a force twice our size. It's when the people who won the fight think that somehow made their dick grow 10cm because of it. :rolleyes:

Both sides do it just as much as the other, as there are people on both sides stuck with the minds of 12 year olds.

Scikar
21-09-03, 03:59
Originally posted by Xian
Both sides do it just as much as the other, as there are people on both sides stuck with the minds of 12 year olds.

Well it's only ever CMs that I've seen doing it. A certain CM in oOo with a TG alt likes to brag when kills tradeskillers in TG, and a 101st today at a fight at Cycrow was talking shit all through the fight. Sending DMs is one thing, calling people lamers during a fight just before they kill you is a whole different ball game.

The worst I've seen from a TG is "pwned." There are a few more childish people but they're not in ND. The worst offenders I've seen are from clans in the CMA. Also I've only heard racist remarks from CM members.

PsiCorps
21-09-03, 04:02
theyre teaching the young ones to be lamers, a rank 40 <<<< monk accually belived that i was truly pwned in a fair fight (3 vs 15 ) this kinda lameness has to stop tbh

"what are you talking about, everyone with the internet has quake3" Lol, that kind of attitude :p

Sanch0s
21-09-03, 11:37
I thought Nd would expect the whole server to turn against them, theyre all red to TG why not fight for the same cause?
The reason ND have little people in comparisson is the fact that alot of allied factions as well as clans inside the same faction as you refuse to help, and even when they offer to help they dont get a response as to where to gr into.

Stigmata
21-09-03, 12:05
Also, your clan was always happy to sit there and say 'we fukin pwned u man' when a 5 man OP defence team was set upon by 10+ ND, yet when people do the exact same back it's terrible?

Please, don't call every other faction/clan on the server people who won't fight for themselves. I can recall countless times I've tried to fight an ND member 1v1 in Pepper Park only to be swarmed or set upon by the multitude of Tanks/PPUs etc. sat inside. I also remember ND calling in FA/Crahn clans to further outnumber the single clan that was fighting against them.

other than the first week or maybe two of ND's existence we have never had a bigger force than the one we are taking on, at best the numbers are even.

We only call on allies when we have less than 6 people online, this is due to the hassle of trying to co-ordinate the attacks, people still associate ND a "big" clan, we have 90 members in the clan, woohoo alot are in-actives / alts, if you go check the clans we are fighting and see how many they havce online it always read's as follows

CMA clan a 8
CMA clan b 11
CMA clan c 7
CA clan a 6
TT clan A 8
TT clan b 5
etc

V's ND 7

admittedly all the players from the clans dont turn up but even if half do we are outnumbered heavily.

oh and Xian you cannot talk about PP and fair fights, no fight in pp is ever fair, if you wanna duel someone go to NF.

Andy

Magnazan
21-09-03, 12:06
Never forget there is always the power of teh.......

http://www.hkfilm.net/csn6.jpg

Eledhbrant
21-09-03, 14:09
Magnazan: Pic no worky

Rith
21-09-03, 14:11
Originally posted by Scikar
Well it's only ever CMs that I've seen doing it. A certain CM in oOo with a TG alt likes to brag when kills tradeskillers in TG, and a 101st today at a fight at Cycrow was talking shit all through the fight. Sending DMs is one thing, calling people lamers during a fight just before they kill you is a whole different ball game.

The worst I've seen from a TG is "pwned." There are a few more childish people but they're not in ND. The worst offenders I've seen are from clans in the CMA. Also I've only heard racist remarks from CM members.

If you have proof of any racist verbal abuse from a 101st then send it to me. If its confirmed then they're out and KOS. KK can figure what to do with them officially. Likewise any 101st shit talking - I want to hear about it. A snippit of our code of conduct from our official website:

* Honour - anyone caught cheating, exploiting or griefing will be banished from the clan forever
* Courtesy to your peers and respect to your leaders - anyone breaking this code will be dealt with harshly
* You are a clan representative at all times. Do not bring disgrace onto the clan through your actions.

Thats the code 101st soldiers are expected to live by. I don't tolerate people breaking this and I sure as hell don't tolerate people making false accusations. If you've got proof then fine, send it to me and actions will be taken. Otherwise keep my clan's reputation out of this.

As for shit talking - I was at the fight in Cycrow, the only talking I witnessed between 101st and ND was between me and Rizzy [and as he rightly points out below - that sure as hell wasn't shit talking :) ]. I didn't see any 101st or other participants involved in any form of shit talking.

I think its a great shame that after a night of excellent combat from Ceres mine to TG's doorstep has resulted in this sort of exchange on the forums.

We might be enemies, I may RP as your bitter enemy, but I have no personal disrespect for TG as a whole. I don't expect any 101st to take matters beyond RP with our enemy, and I firmly believe that no 101st have taken things beyond this.

Instead of this bickering on the forum lets reflect on the fact we did get some damn good fights last night and try to play this game the ways its meant to be played.

Rizzy
21-09-03, 14:21
the only talking I witnessed between 101st and ND was between me and Rizzy

And that wasnt shit talking I would like to add :p

Magnazan
21-09-03, 15:32
Originally posted by Eledhbrant
Magnazan: Pic no worky

I found it on a dodgy website just hit Show Picture and it will appear eventually o_O

Magnazan
21-09-03, 15:35
Seeing as it won't let me change my previous post:

Never forget there is always the power of teh.......

http://statik.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/csn6.jpg

Dissenter
22-09-03, 10:17
Cloak wearing monkey? :p

Richard Slade
22-09-03, 10:26
All over bleeding bandaged Asian?

[Edit] Btw Rith, if that is what u stand for, u got some HEAVY work to do with booting members, I tell you that.

Scikar
22-09-03, 21:12
Originally posted by Richard Slade
All over bleeding bandaged Asian?

[Edit] Btw Rith, if that is what u stand for, u got some HEAVY work to do with booting members, I tell you that.

How so? Ninjas are the dirty, underhanded fighters. It's samurai who have a code of honour, ninjas are more concerned with loyalty and duty. And if you don't turn up to OP wars as a member of ND, you get booted, so it works.