PDA

View Full Version : How much would you pay? (Vehicles)

Dezerter
19-09-03, 00:48
I would like to know, if you could get a repair say anywhere in the wastes (Repairers come to you, home call!) or you could go to a zone where there isn't a repair station nearby (Considering there's only 4) how much would you pay?

The polls up, but I'd also like opinions, and probaly I should give a reason:

I've been considering for sometime to go all VHC (Which I've done and am working on completing my PE's new setup..yes..PE) That's not important, the fact is I can repair vehicle TL (With the lack of any main combat skills.) The thing is, how much would this make tradeskilling?

Really, theres quite a few things I've been figuring lately. I figure that with this, perhaps (Just perhaps) vehicle usage will increase even more (Atleast, for Pluto, as I only play on there)

The thing is, using remote repair, there isn't that much money saved. So I've been wondering how much people would tip if there were say vehicle repair stations at such things as open ops, maybe a main outzone hq (Don't ask how I could implement that, but feel free to post your ideas) or perhaps even home calls (Of course, at a tad bit more of a price, as it's costing me a lot of time)

How much would you tip if such a service was available?

Rules:
-No flaming
-No posting bs reasons for being a cheapskate
-Please post after you vote >_<

Ascension
19-09-03, 00:50
Well, its hard 2 gauge such a thing as u may have 2 travel short or long distances;)

Dezerter
19-09-03, 00:52
Originally posted by Ascention
Well, its hard 2 gauge such a thing as u may have 2 travel short or long distances;)

If I had say, an HQ, somewhere I worked out of main, and/or I worked from the closest Veh garage (Doubtful) I could gauge the distances on an easy to make map. The question is, is it worth my time?

Forseti
19-09-03, 00:53
I would charge per zone you need to cross. ;)

Shadow Dancer
19-09-03, 00:54
Depends on the vehicle doesn't it? My hov-tec costs a max of 8k to repair and I rarely ever get it damaged severely when i'm on it, it's usually when i leave it somewhere hidden and some jackass wants to get it to 4% health.

Ascension
19-09-03, 00:55
Well.. Not many people use vehicles (from whats ive seen) So im not sure it would be worth your time:confused: But, If people post here n say they would use this service then. good luck 2 you;)

Mantus
19-09-03, 01:23
Hmm, there arent that many vehicles out there, and considering that they dont get hurt all that often will leave you with a lack of customers.

:(

Heavyporker
19-09-03, 17:03
How would the cost of nanites get figured into this?

Q`alooaith
19-09-03, 17:15
Originally posted by Heavyporker
How would the cost of nanites get figured into this?

My tank a long time ago used to repair...

fixing my own rhino from 95% took three boxes of em.. and that's with a pretty high repair skill..