PDA

View Full Version : cityadmin first mission question

wezywezo
18-09-03, 23:28
can someone tell me where is the officer Jenna? is she in the NCPD hq or in the viarosso? i check in the NCPD hq but i cant find her

Lucjan
18-09-03, 23:50
The NCPD HQ in Viarosso-3. Should be somewhere near the entrace inside the building, looks like a copbot if I recall correct.

ericdraven
19-09-03, 08:56
Yes, she is in the NCPD HQ.
The problem is she is between the first and the second door, and the zone is there as well.
So if you open the first door you won't see her, 'cause she is still in the other zone. After you zone she is BEHIND you, so you have turn around to see her.
Shitty position of that NPC, IMHO. :p

Lucjan
19-09-03, 11:44
That would be Uranus then ;-)
On Jupiter, Jenna is usually in the middle of the room, standing pretty much infront of you when you zone.
On Pluto, Jenna is on the right by the lift, often hard to target as Jenna is mixed with another bot and a security dude.

Actually it is somehow interessting that epic NPCs are in slightly different locations on each server.

ericdraven
19-09-03, 12:44
Originally posted by Lucjan
That would be Uranus then ;-)
On Jupiter, Jenna is usually in the middle of the room, standing pretty much infront of you when you zone.
On Pluto, Jenna is on the right by the lift, often hard to target as Jenna is mixed with another bot and a security dude.

Actually it is somehow interessting that epic NPCs are in slightly different locations on each server.
Oh really? o_O
Didn't know this... well, i play ONLY on Uranus, so.... :p