PDA

View Full Version : When abouts is the New SPY PA out?

Matthew.v.smith
18-09-03, 23:20
Im not sure if this question has been asked or answered yet (im never up to date.....well not really :P) but anyway Around what date will the new spy PA be coming out???? or what day for that matter :)

If this has been answered ima look like a f00l but nm.

Matty.:cool:

Al3X
18-09-03, 23:20
next patch..

Matthew.v.smith
18-09-03, 23:23
Just to clear this up once and for all.

When is the patch out all of this i have been waiting for but havent seen any thread or heared anything about a date for it to be finished.....the patch that is.

Well just gotta clear this up :)

Matty.:angel:

Jaggeh
19-09-03, 01:25
spy pa isnt next patch

private eye pa is

spy pa stats still havent been finalised yet
(see my sig for my idea of balancing armor)

Owain
19-09-03, 01:27
Originally posted by Jaggeh
spy pa isnt next patch

private eye pa is

spy pa stats still havent been finalised yet
(see my sig for my idea of balancing armor)

The spy pa and the PE pa are both coming out at the same time; or so i read somewhere in the test forum by a dev/gm.

Dribble Joy
19-09-03, 01:30
How many threads have we had on this?

Spy and PE PAs will be out in the next patch (we hope) which hopefully will be sometime next week.

I think.

athon
19-09-03, 01:30
Last I heard Spy PA stats were finalised. It's gonna be R-C/P-C with something else for droners. The last test server patch says that the Spy PA stats there were updated.

Also, if they do bring out PE PA before Spy PA there will be an uproar because us spies have been waiting far longer than PEs, plus we need it more.

Athon Solo

Dribble Joy
19-09-03, 01:34
Originally posted by athon
with something else for droners.

That is still in the works and we don't eben know what it may entail. (some think a glove though, like the 'machina' gloves that are coming out at some point)

Also, if they do bring out PE PA before Spy PA there will be an uproar because us spies have been waiting far longer than PEs, plus we need it more.
It has been stated by the Neocronicle and the devs, that they will come together.

Mantus
19-09-03, 01:37
Well since we are on the topic, any one got a link to the thread that mentions the Spy PA stats and negatives?

Dribble Joy
19-09-03, 01:52
The only thread I could find, a tad old, but summat of what to expect.

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73574&perpage=15&highlight=stats%20rifle%20pistol&pagenumber=1

iainy13
19-09-03, 02:11
I think the fact that they havent posted pics is the reason everyone is wonderin. As the pe has pics. I believe that they will use anti rad suite. Alrdy said this somewhere. Anywaysthey used the old spy pa that never made it for pe's. shows me that they recycle models alot becouse everyone hated it but they used it anyways. Besides ive seen kk cut other corners aswell

Lethal Virus
19-09-03, 02:16
"When it's done."

Psyco Groupie
19-09-03, 03:40
stooooge

Marx
19-09-03, 03:51
its been hinted that it might be sometime next week.

*shrugs*

greendonkeyuk
19-09-03, 03:59
we are due a patch actually. its been about a month if i remember rightly. hopefully it will be this week or next.

Doc Holliday
19-09-03, 04:14
it will be comin out soon ( tm )

Original monk
19-09-03, 09:49
I want a GAYA PSI GLOVE !!!!!!!!!! the chran epic yeah,

and a decent spy PA :P