PDA

View Full Version : Problems

Load_HeavyLoad
18-09-03, 18:28
I Just Recently Re-installed Neocron And As i was applying the patches i got multiple errors Saying something like
CHECKSUM Error
Failed PAtching terrain/ XX_XX
X stan for zones and eveytime i go into tho zones i get put back to login screen then i checked my files and reisntalled those Terrains but wen i went ot MB i found That it was under water and the bunker was floarting above my head, Please help

OpTi
18-09-03, 18:33
delete and reinstall, it's by far the easiest solution.

get all the patches from the ftp and the updated launcher to avoid patching problems i have all this in a seperate folder on my HD and reinsall NC about once a month.

Load_HeavyLoad
18-09-03, 18:34
What? in english pls i reinstall nc dl and run the new launcher then what?

Spoon
18-09-03, 18:37
If you have the Retail CD's, you can do a "Custom" uninstall/reinstall/repair and just replace/repair the Terrain.pak or other parts of the installation, without having to totally reinstall Neocron..

Not sure if you can do that with the Download version, tho...

OpTi
18-09-03, 18:41
i prefer to reinstall as i've had problems where a certain file was corrupt and wouldn't delete properly which then prevented me form overwriting/patching or really do anything with it bar get into safemode and delete it.

Complete reinstall takes about 7 mins on my comp which includes patching.

Load_HeavyLoad
18-09-03, 18:44
Could anyone do me the favour of putting ther Terrain File contents up for downlod ive tried both these methods numerous times and it still Has CHECKSUM ERROR FAILED PAtching

\\Fényx//
18-09-03, 18:48
just delete your filestocheck file.

Load_HeavyLoad
18-09-03, 18:51
What good does that do Fenyx??o_O

\\Fényx//
18-09-03, 18:54
Originally posted by Load_HeavyLoad
What good does that do Fenyx??o_O

well uhm i get exactly the same error whenever i reinstall, would have to sit there for 3 or 4 hours re downloading every map. I just delete the files to fix file and it lets me play o_O i havent had any problems at all o_O

Load_HeavyLoad
18-09-03, 19:12
I Can Play its just The mpas are fucked up i cant go to the places