PDA

View Full Version : Why is it.....

Helen Angilley
18-09-03, 16:08
....people demand Storyline and Events (A number of them using rather illiterate "rant" type posts), but when an announcement (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75854) is made they immediatly retreat under their rocks and grow silent?

ZoneVortex
18-09-03, 16:10
I dunno, 'cause the sticky has given them an answer to all their rants?

JiNxY
18-09-03, 16:11
why is it you insist on whining at everyone on these forums, yet your whining about people whining.

tbh i dont get it.

also what are people hiding from? people complained about no events, now they got an answer... thats hiding?

ZoneVortex
Ahh no more flaming!

Vampire222
cool, a big event, cant wait for it!

\\Fényx//
18-09-03, 16:13
Why is it you always try to shit stir with a big 9 foot oar ?

Helen, look, the thread about the event's and such generally turned into a ''KK are lazy bastards'' thread then the ''your all dirty fanbios'' accusations started flying about o_O but Events dont make the world go around, Theyd be nice yea but we can generally keep our selves entertained, I know I am trying to get my clan up and running. Anyway... yea... i thought you were banned aswel ? :confused:

athon
18-09-03, 16:14
I am thankful for the announcement, however I disagree with KK's decision to disallow 'pointless' GM spawn events (DoY have taken <whatever> Outpost - everyone go kill the DoY bots). Those events, although not exactly storyline, are still fun. I also think they are good because everyone, even newbies can join in. If they die the PPUs ressurect them, and their usually in war zones so no one loses belts.

Athon Solo

Richard Slade
18-09-03, 16:34
Why?
Cuz threads closed
and noone has opened a discussion thread about it yet?
And the fact that we did get zero information about the event..?

Psyco Groupie
18-09-03, 16:39
lets have a KOS helen event 1337!!!11111

Drake6k
18-09-03, 16:40
Because I cant reply to the sticky I'll say my openion here.

I LIKE STUPID NON RP MASSIVE SPAWN EVENTS THE MOST.

k thx

Rizzy
18-09-03, 16:42
Usually when a thread is made about a closed sticky/announcement it gets closed because all the info is in the post.

ezza
18-09-03, 16:44
Originally posted by Drake6k
Because I cant reply to the sticky I'll say my openion here.

I LIKE STUPID NON RP MASSIVE SPAWN EVENTS THE MOST.

k thx

I like them as well, but at the last event that Zero done on saturn(the spawn lots of mobs one) all that the people there did was moan the whole time the event was happening on saturn, of course we know what saturn can be like, some people there just really dont want events it seems.

hope fully the events he has planned are gonna come soon and be as fun as some of the past events.

but if he starts calling Saturn a weenie server again, there will be hell to pay:p :D

QuantumDelta
18-09-03, 16:47
Yea, but Helen's point, and, what you'd expect, was for someone to say thanks, rather than just actin like kids eh....

Helen Angilley
18-09-03, 16:53
Originally posted by JiNxY
why is it you insist on whining at everyone on these forums, yet your whining about people whining.

tbh i dont get it.

also what are people hiding from? people complained about no events, now they got an answer... thats hiding?

No better than whining about someone whining about whining. o_O

My point is that they ranted, raved and flamed about KK "not listening"....yet they don't even have the audacity to say a small "thank you", or something that's at least polite, when KK do...y'know...listen and address their flames.

Likewise, the "the Thread's closed" excuse is useless. The PE PA Thread wasn't closed, yet despite that you still got a new Thread about it every half hour.

\\Fényx//
18-09-03, 16:58
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
No better than whining about someone whining about whining. o_O

My point is that they ranted, raved and flamed about KK "not listening"....yet they don't even have the audacity to say a small "thank you", or something that's at least polite, when KK do...y'know...listen and address their flames.

Likewise, the "the Thread's closed" excuse is useless. The PE PA Thread wasn't closed, yet despite that you still got a new Thread about it every half hour.

It wasnt KK saying it tho, it was zero sanity, who's been MIA for a few months, saying that he has some sketched out events and storyline's on his HD still unfinished, yet to be checked, yet to bepassed off as OK, yet to be implemented. He's a volunteer, a man on his own, he's doing this in his own free time when he'd rather be having a wank (he said it...) were thankful to him, and callash, and hell even granite, however their not KK are they... (or is callash?)

[EDIT] Helen, as a side note, can I just suggest one thing, if youve even botherd to read this far into my post. When you disagree with a opst or group of post's, why not just report the posters, afterall you always tell us what to bloody do in these circumstances... That way you have no need to make these post's that end up in a flame pit or hell, and doesent win anyone any new friends. Just my opinion, the report button works u know.

Rizzy
18-09-03, 17:03
Callash isnt kk fenix :/

they ranted, raved and flamed about KK "not listening"

Define they, and give some proof.

Progenitor
18-09-03, 17:11
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
[B]It wasnt KK saying it tho, it was zero sanity, who's been MIA for a few months, saying that he has some sketched out events and storyline's on his HD still unfinished, yet to be checked, yet to bepassed off as OK, yet to be implemented. He's a volunteer, a man on his own, he's doing this in his own free time when he'd rather be having a wank (he said it...) were thankful to him, and callash, and hell even granite, however their not KK are they... (or is callash?)

This begs another question - how can we help people like Zero Sanity develop events like this?

-p

JiNxY
18-09-03, 17:22
it was more a question... because i dont understand why.
how about starting a thankyou thread instead of this one?, after all your only a player now, like the rest of us.

but why should we say thankyou? i havent seen the event yet, just the promise of more bigger events. no doubt the first will be a month or so away? (if there is going to be more we dont know yet)

anyway, im glad were going to get an event, and i hope zero sanity doesnt get bitched at if things dont go perfectly, you cant please everyone.

so in the mean time, no thankyous from me, just fingers crossed.

*hands zero some coffee* :)

Mingerroo
18-09-03, 17:26
I saw the thread starter and was like "oooh another whine thread by Helen".

Lol. [ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]. Firstly, A thank you thread will be made when the event is succesful. Secondly people have shutup complaining about lack of events because we are getting an event o_O

[ Edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Helen Angilley
18-09-03, 17:39
Originally posted by Mingerroo
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

Likewise, rather amusing that you complain about my "whining"...yet in the same breath do it yourself. :D

BlackDove
18-09-03, 17:40
Zero Sanity actually went personal in that thread, IMO a mistake, but it seems he's doing _just because_ the community asked. Just for that announcment post I think he should get a big "Thank You", because if it were me, I'd intently ignore all you people for whining (you know who you are - I'm not digging posts).

Just me.

Style
18-09-03, 18:32
no one whinin, please do no use this word because you can say any sentence is whinin, and its just a pointless thing so shut the fuck up all of you

and helen quit with the negativity, who fuck cares if someone says thankyou or not

kk should no they have been aplored when people dont say nothing about a cerain subject

Helen Angilley
18-09-03, 18:33
Originally posted by Style

and helen quit with the negativity, who fuck cares if someone else has a different personality to you

Irony, meet Style.

Style, meet irony.

:)

\\Fényx//
18-09-03, 18:36
no one whinin, please do no use this word because you can say any sentence is whinin, and its just a pointless thing so shut the fuck up all of you

First thing i can fully agree with you on. The whole community's always following a flavour of the month ingame and on the forums. Ingame its NAP's everyone has em, on the forum's its now whiners after the PE PA, Spy PA stat threads, events threads etc. everyone's a whiner and the whiners that whine about the whiners dont see that their whining themselves, which at the end of the day, just makes em look stupid...

/me points at Fors sticky post about spam and useless posts again, then stares at helen... again

*note, im doing this as subtle as possible.

enablerbr
18-09-03, 18:36
Helen shouldn't you have the title of spoon under your name.

Style
18-09-03, 18:38
i notice tha people get called a whiner when they are talking about something that frustrates them, and when people call them a whiner it amke them even more angry!

i request tha KK make a rule about callin others whiner as it just causes anger and leads to flame war

the mods sorry, not KK

Shadow Dancer
18-09-03, 18:38

I agree. Anything can be a "whine". Hell we all 'discuss' our pov on something at least once in our forum lives, so I guess we're all "whiners".

\\Fényx//
18-09-03, 18:39
i notice tha people get called a whiner when they are talking about something that frustrates them, and when people call them a whiner it amke them even more angry!

i request tha KK make a rule about callin others whiner as it just causes anger and leads to flame war

another one is that Fanboi bullshit.

Style
18-09-03, 18:45
i have stoped making my points of views on this game because why should bother when i get called whiner, it makes me sick to look at these forums at times!

Owain
18-09-03, 18:55
....people demand Storyline and Events (A number of them using rather illiterate "rant" type posts), but when an announcement (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75854) is made they immediatly retreat under their rocks and grow silent?

helen's true appearance

http://www.timewarp-toys.com/troll.jpg

:p

You make it sound like there was a storm of flaming KK then all of a sudden nothing is posted about the subject; stop trying to pick a fight with everyone it's getting old.

Mingerroo
18-09-03, 19:05
[ edited ]

Likewise, rather amusing that you complain about my "whining"...yet in the same breath do it yourself. :D

The problem is that you have over generalised the situation. You whine at players who complain about the game. I whine about you complaining about the community. My problem is not with 'whiners' but with those that look for almost any excuse to have a quick pop at the community (you are not the community, you are one person).

RuriHoshino
18-09-03, 20:19
I don't really care what Helen says anymore. She's the first person I've ever decided to add to my ignore.:(

Garm
18-09-03, 20:30
Guys (and girls) please feel free to discuss the obvious topics in this thread. Please refrain from bashing one runner or another. Lately these forums are getting little done other than flames and such. Lets try and stay constructive for the most part.

--Garm

\\Fényx//
18-09-03, 20:31
Originally posted by Garm
Guys (and girls) please feel free to discuss the obvious topics in this thread. Please refrain from bashing one runner or another. Lately these forums are getting little done other than flames and such. Lets try and stay constructive for the most part.

--Garm

Uhm i havent had anything Edited yet :p do I get a cookie? ^^

Cass
18-09-03, 20:42
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
were thankful to him, and callash, and hell even granite, however their not KK are they... (or is callash?)

I've often wondered about that myself. :confused: o_O

Helen, if his thread wasn't locked, I'm sure you'd see a lot of "thank you's". A lot of us don't want to start new threads just to discuss stupid stuff like "thank you's" and this thread for that matter. This is a message board, not a chat room. And I flat out refuse to say "thank you" for something KK or a KK representative is TALKING about doing. I've heard them talk about so much shit that never came about it's not even funny. Once it happens I'll be the first to thank them.

enablerbr
18-09-03, 20:43
don't worry Garm you'll see a little less of me soon. as JA becons me once again with more saber killing. well once some more servers go active that is.:D

MisterP
18-09-03, 20:53
Garm, clean ur PMs out :lol: