PDA

View Full Version : before im baned/acct dies...i wanna know this.

KidWithStick
18-09-03, 08:31
since my acct expires tomorrow, and the new mod dont like me and says im banned...this is most likely my last post. ...but this ISNT a leaving thread...so dont fucking lock it.

the last 10 times i died on my monk, which has been alot lately since ive been going up against so many people in PP who all had PPU supprt...while i didnt...(fuckign PPU'S!!!!!) i noticed that 9 out of the 10 times i died, i droped my PSI core...and the least important chip to me (attack 2) only droped once out of the 10.

why is it the most hardest implants to get get ruined the fastest/drop the most.

are you going to tell me that its all chance/luck which implants come out? because like i said, the last 9/10 times i died my PSI core came out. its already wrecked from a full repair of 117 just from today.

Original monk
18-09-03, 09:03
kid, i have exactly the same problem, my psi core keeps poppin out and i dont like it :P Its probably random i think but still it seems that particular chip like to fall out of people's brain. I suggest make a psicore, all mc5's, sf, marine and ss like a PP resistchip or a move-on, when damaged, repaired back to 120/120 and undroppable :P would be lots easier

Mantus
18-09-03, 09:06
I think that higher TL increases the chance of an implant falling out. For example when was the last time any of your bones fell out? Doesn’t happen too often with high level monks/spies. I think its there to keep the loot flowing, and it kinda makes sense...of course i don’t have an MC5 chip so that’s not a balanced opinion.

Shockwave
18-09-03, 09:23
I get the impression it's SL-based. When my high-SL characters carped it on the rare occasions they weren't LE'd I never dropped my important stuff (RoG, Redeemer, SS, SF etc). Usually it was one of my low level PPU spells, like Resist Booster or TL3 Heal. My Droner, on the other hand, tends to drop a lot more of his snacky stuff because of the "Take an SL hit for literally no reason" bug.

Shock.

Stigmata
18-09-03, 09:26
I would think that it is random, although my DS or Psicore tend to pop the most.

One other thing i have noticed is, say you go to an op war and die and get rezzed 3 times, if in this situation your DS would have popped out 3 times you would have lost ..say about 3 or 4 percent but due to you getting a rez it didn't come out, the next time i die aqnd have to GR the DS looses 15% from one death.

so is the percentage loss cumulative from previous death where by you are rezzed ?

Andy

Richard Slade
18-09-03, 10:07
Simple solution: (as always from me)

You work hard to get it and it's rare and damn u gotta be good to get one, now show that you're so good and stop being a deader.
T'is the reason why it pops.

ericdraven
18-09-03, 10:16
I think it's completely random. The SA of my spy for example did not pop out more often than any other brain chip.

\\Fényx//
18-09-03, 10:18
My SA's been in my head for 2 weeks now, my SF is on it's 3rd char(about 3 months old). my SA's down to /114% and my SF's at /117%... work that one out o_O

MjukisDjur
18-09-03, 10:22
My core hardly ever pops out. Guess im lucky :)

ericdraven
18-09-03, 10:23
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
My SA's been in my head for 2 weeks now, my SF is on it's 3rd char(about 3 months old). my SA's down to /114% and my SF's at /117%... work that one out o_O
Well, the SA loses more condition "per pop" than any other chip.

jernau
18-09-03, 10:25
It's random from what I've seen.

The only trend I've seen is that tanks seem to drop their trousers a lot more than anything else. This could just be random or it could be a joke by the devs. I guess we'll never know.

ericdraven
18-09-03, 10:28
Originally posted by jernau
It's random from what I've seen.

The only trend I've seen is that tanks seem to drop their trousers a lot more than anything else. This could just be random or it could be a joke by the devs. I guess we'll never know.
Not only tanks tho, the same happens to my monks and to my spies. :)
Can't remember about the PE..

Q`alooaith
18-09-03, 10:39
often when I die my bones pop, maybe the foot and arm... I've only had my psi core pop twice, one of thouse times I'd died a few times over and over, the other, one of my bones was missing..

it's pure luck..

hinch
18-09-03, 10:44
on my monk its always my ds taht pops out every single time.

on my pe my sa has only dropped twice

Drusus
18-09-03, 14:58
The dropped item is affected by value.

It drops from the top ten most valuable items, a random item (excluding anything in your locked slot).

Now, I suspect this may affect which implants are affected as well, and your rare imps would be, by definition, of higher value.

Drusus

\\Fényx//
18-09-03, 15:15
Originally posted by Drusus
The dropped item is affected by value.

It drops from the top ten most valuable items, a random item (excluding anything in your locked slot).

Now, I suspect this may affect which implants are affected as well, and your rare imps would be, by definition, of higher value.

Drusus

It's implants popping from your head tho not stuff in your belt. thing is i _normally_ drop a bone or something, my BQ on my tanks absolutely nackerd after 8-9 months. compared to my other imps my head imp's rarely drop compared to bone's. However when it is a head imp it is my marine (the poor sod's at 11/42% atm) first.

Tazo
18-09-03, 17:39
i always loose my foot... and it makes me chuckle every time :D

BlackDove
18-09-03, 17:42
It's to make you go to MC5 every day to get yourself a new DS :)

I have friends who drop the DS all the time.

Shadow Dancer
18-09-03, 17:48
I haven't noticed any pattern.

I don't mind my core breaking kuz i can get another one before it completely wrecks. DS however....:rolleyes:

XenivouS
18-09-03, 19:05
I havent had a problem with my psi core falling out too much unless i die 4 or mor times in a row but when i do die (and this week ive died alot) The experimental psi 3 chip falls out and ive never had my core go into my belt, ever. Actually i cant ever recall having an implant thats been implanted fall out and straight to my belt. Just spells and boosters and the occasional armor dropping.

Leebzie
19-09-03, 01:32
My eye keeps falling out :wtf: (see there it goes again) and my chestplate always gets wrecked first lol.