PDA

View Full Version : Where are the BIG events?

ZeroSanity
18-09-03, 08:03
They are in a text file on my hard drive, thats where they are.

Yes I'm starting to hear your cries for events (thanks to Gotterdammerung) and have decided to do SOMETHING about it. Hopefully this post will hold back some of the questions. Basically, Reakktor told me not to do any more of those stupid crazy events that had no RP value whatso ever. The good thing is that those events were pretty lame and future events will be a lot better. The bad news is it takes a lot more planning and setup to do them, I cant do a 1 man job like I used to. Now, on for the real reason I'm posting this.

This weekend I'm going to be pretty busy, then I have to work for 3 days. This is a volunteer position and I do have a real job FYI. After that though, I'll have 4 days free to wank, but instead of wanking I'll try to arrange a big event for you guys. I'll even do my best to not piss off players this time. I already have an event written up but it's way too complicated, I need to cut the fat then get a few gm's together to put it on. I plan on making it so theres something for low levels and high levels to do while giving it a feesable story. Just need to pass it through the faction counsellors we all know and love to make sure it fits okay then pass it through the story crew so they make sure it does not conflict. Then I have to do the quick and dirty test run on the test server to work out scripting errors. Finally I can begin to even think about gathering gm's and arranging a time to do the event.

Now keep in mind I'm on the east coast and will do the events on my time. I'll do my best to track down ze germans to do the events on their time too.

If anybody has any complaints, please direct them to that brick wall over there, thanks.

Damn no spell checker on this computer, ah well here goes.